Profile for Rozetta Mowery > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rozetta Mowery "Author of Tragedy in Tin Can Holler" RSS Feed (Tampa, FL)

Page: 1 | 2
Ballistic SA0582-M355 Soft Gel Case for iPhone 4/4S - 1 Pack- Retail Packaging - Black/Red
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: Click here to see our price
60 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price and Product, July 24, 2013
I purchased this case for my 13 year old grandson and he loves it! He's happy with it, so I give it 5 stars!

Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil, Virgin, 29 oz
Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil, Virgin, 29 oz
Offered by Nutrition Depot
Price: $19.16
17 used & new from $18.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting, healthy product!, March 8, 2013
Great product and excellent service. I cook everything with this and my family loves it. It's delicious! I love it because it's one of the healthiest cooking oils to use. I'm sold on this product and you will be too! I highly recommend this product and the company that makes it. I will definitely be a return customer!

Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Chia Seeds,  1 Pound  Pouches
Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Chia Seeds, 1 Pound Pouches
Price: $12.49
26 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and the Best Price!, March 6, 2013
As a health fanatic, I recently became aware of the health benefits of Chia Seeds and began my search on-line for the best product and best price. I'm glad I chose Navitas Naturals Chia Seeds. They provide excellent service and the price is the best I could find anywhere else on-line or in my local health food stores. I highly recommend this product for quality and service.

Know that I have Lived
Know that I have Lived
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very inspirational and humbling story. A great read!, December 22, 2012
If you were a fan of "The Wonder Years", which aired from 1988 to 1993, or even if you weren't, you will enjoy this book. It was one of my favorite weekly programs, so the author's childhood memories reminded me again of those wonderful bygone years. She shares her life's journey in a very up close and personal front row seat kind of way, which I found very enlightening and entertaining. By no means did the author have a spoiled or pampered life, nor did she live on easy-street, because she experienced many bumps in the road, but she did not give up, she persevered. As a teenager, she earned her own money to pay for a once in a lifetime opportunity to be an exchange student with a family in Switzerland. When she was given her first bicycle, it gave her the freedom to soar to heights that most of us only dream about, which led to excruciating pain during many treacherous triathlons and bike races, for the pure joy of experiencing it, not only to win the race. This is not a bragging book, it is a heartfelt journey down memory lane, that was lived and experienced and endured in a very humbling way, which leaves the author with appreciation of everyone and everything around her. This is a beautifully written memoir that I highly recommend!

Replacement Laptop Battery for Dell P04F001,
Replacement Laptop Battery for Dell P04F001,
Offered by EPS Battery Store
Price: $18.07
5 used & new from $14.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and the Best Price!, November 15, 2012
I am a very happy customer and I highly recommend this company and this battery. I received it very quickly and it fit perfectly. I researched prices all over the internet and also contacted Dell and they were all over-priced. This battery is better than the one that came with my laptop and the price made my purchase more attractive. Why pay those outrageous prices when you can get an excellent product for less than half the price!

The Panic Free Steps: Panic Attacks: Chemicals in your Diet
The Panic Free Steps: Panic Attacks: Chemicals in your Diet
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars End Your Suffering.....Read This Book!, August 19, 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and I applaud this author for sharing her personal lifetime battle with panic attacks. Amazingly, by accident she discovered the real root cause, which was never discussed or suggested by the medical professionals. It made me realize even more that the stuff we eat today is imitation food, filled with chemicals and toxins. Eliminating those toxins from her daily diet led her on a path of recovery. I believe that many diseases and disorders today can be cured if people would change the way they look at what they are eating and drinking. Don't trust the FDA to protect you, because they are more interested in population control. The test subjects discussed in her book and the results were enough to convince me! This is a must read book!

The Little White Book of Light
The Little White Book of Light
by William Wright
Price: $13.49
13 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read that will change your perspective!, August 19, 2011
If you like books that make you "think", you will love this book! William Wright is a very talented writer who grabs your attention and keeps you captivated. I thoroughly enjoyed his point of view about God and many other subjects! I highly recommend this book!

StillBorn!
StillBorn!
by Steven Clark Bradley
18 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A Suspense Thriller!, January 19, 2010
This review is from: StillBorn! (Paperback)
Steven Bradley could easily be one of the next great American authors! Stillborn is one of the best stories I have ever read! The characters, mostly villains, come to life in very descriptive form then captures your attention, and keeps you enthralled to the very end. Excellent written book from beginning to end and the ending will surprise you or perhaps shock you as it did me. I truly enjoyed this captivating and cleverly written story about a horrendous crime that you would not want to wish upon anyone! Bravo to this author!Tragedy in Tin Can Holler

Salos, Another World
Salos, Another World
by David H. Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves You Wondering, "Did This Really Happen", November 28, 2009
This review is from: Salos, Another World (Paperback)
This book will keep you on the edge of your seat wondering if this really happened. David and his childhood friend Nelson leave on a fishing trip from the Florida Keys and disappear in the Bermuda Triangle leaving their friends and families wondering what happened to them. No trace of them or their boat was ever found. They were abducted and taken to another planet called Salos where everyone lived in peace and harmony, but they yearned to return to Earth and be reunited with their families. After years of begging to be return to their families, the aliens brought them back to Earth. They and their fishing boat were left in the same place where they had been taken many years earlier. Decades had acutally passed and David and Nelson had not aged one day since their capture. Their story unfolds with one surprise and disappointment after another. All their family members had passed away and people thought they were crazy! They are arrested by the federal government and became permanent residents of a federal prison, hidden from the outside world, so they cannot tell their story. David and Nelson knew the aliens had put a transmitter into their bodies and they also knew their only hope for freedom and their hell on earth would be from their friends on Salos.

Crooked Moon
Crooked Moon
by Lisette Brodey
Price: $13.64
18 used & new from $13.26

5.0 out of 5 stars So Good it Could be True!, August 17, 2009
This review is from: Crooked Moon (Paperback)
A remarkable story that is well written and so true to life it could be a true story. Having a childhood best friend that I lost contact with almost 30 years ago and reunited with a few years ago, I could definitely relate to this wonderful story! This is a real page-turner full of mystery and intrigue. It keeps you interested and entertained from cover to cover. Once I started reading it I couldn't put it down! I highly recommend this book because it's a great read!

Tragedy in Tin Can Holler