Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Profile for Rene Ayala > Reviews

Browse

Rene Ayala's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rene Ayala "sundevilgrad" RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ USA)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, December 20, 2012
Great price and works well. Only issue is the instructions on how to attach the hardware wasn't very clear, to me at least.

elago S5 Slim Fit Case for iPhone 5/5S + Logo Protection Film included- eco friendly Retail Packaging (Soft feeling Jean Indigo)
Offered by elago design
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Cracked within 2 months, December 20, 2012
I take care of my phone. It was never dropped or mistreated in any way. This cover was cracking at the bottom because of what seemed like poor quality materials and manufacturing processes. Trashed it and bought a different brand.

Home Life Iron Platform Bed with Slats Full - Complete Bed 5 Year Warranty Included
Offered by Superior Importers Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Very heavy and solid, December 20, 2012
The good news is the frame is heavy and solid. The bad news is the frame is heavy and solid. When I received it it was very evident both boxes were dropped repeatedly. Which I'm guessing was from the manufacture to the warehouse, the warehouse to the shipper and the shipper to me. The ends that connect to the head and foot board were very bent. I would need a heavy hammer and a concrete floor to straighten them out. The screws that came with it were barely long enough to feel I could use them without risking it coming apart once someone laid down. The headboard and footboard had a lot of dings on the corners. Considering the weight the manufacture needs to package the ends and corners much, much better. For the headboard, I had to separate the end where the leg extensions are supposed to slide into it. Instead of a square tube where it was supposed to slide into the end was almost a triangle. It took a lot of work to turn the mangled end into the correct shape. I had guests arriving too soon to try to get a replacement in time and there was no guarantee the replacement would be in better condition. Once all the work was done to straight it out it looked pretty good. It feels solid enough to last for a long time. I can't give it 3-stars on account for shipping mishandling. I can't give it 5-stars because the manufacture and seller should be aware enough to package the product better.

NeverBend - 30 Steel Collar Stays - 5 Sizes
NeverBend - 30 Steel Collar Stays - 5 Sizes

4.0 out of 5 stars They're good for the job, December 20, 2012
Even with these 5 sizes it's not possible to match them to all collars because of so many different sizes out there. It does the job and they are made to last.

LUCID 16 Inch Plush Memory Foam and Latex Mattress - Four-Layer - Infused with Bamboo Charcoal - Natural Latex and CertiPUR-US Certified Foam - 25-Year Warranty - Full
Offered by LinenSpa
Price: $1,799.99
2 used & new from $499.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the mattress, December 20, 2012
I did a lot of research for a new mattress and I am very happy with this one. I've always had the traditional spring mattress. I did not know until now how good and restful a quality mattress can be. I'm out like a rock within minutes instead of almost an hour. I never wake up in the middle of the night to get comfortable again.

Word of Traitors: Legacy of Dhakaan, Book 2
Word of Traitors: Legacy of Dhakaan, Book 2
by Don Bassingthwaite
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
17 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Incredible, Excellent, September 11, 2009
I couldn't decide on what words to use to describe the book so instead I settled to include all three; awesome, incredible, excellent. In the previous series, The Dragon Below, learning the words and phrases from the Shadow Marches and the Shifter race added at fantastic element to the book. In this series I thoroughly enjoyed the description of goblin culture. Understanding the 'dar' from the world of Eberron kept me turning the pages as much as wanting to know what happened next. The characters are vivid and their story a joy to read. I highly recommend it. Can't wait for book 3 - June won't come soon enough.