ARRAY(0x96e6e33c)

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Neera "Graphic Designer" RSS Feed (Bothell, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Breyer Jasmine Color Surprise Bath Toy
Breyer Jasmine Color Surprise Bath Toy
Price: $16.81
36 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece loved it, September 18, 2013
My 4-year-old niece loved this toy. The color changing is great, and she loved bouncing around with it. It's perfect!

Gilmour 196SPB Pattern Master Impulse Sprinkler on Polymer Sled Base
Gilmour 196SPB Pattern Master Impulse Sprinkler on Polymer Sled Base
Price: $23.21
16 used & new from $14.87

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 1 month of light use, September 11, 2013
I loved the design of this - it was nice on my irregular, long front yard and easy to set up... but it broke after just a month of use. It sticks in one spot for no apparent reason.... making it useless!

Northpoint Mountain Home Throw, Rust
Northpoint Mountain Home Throw, Rust

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay if you never need to wash it..., September 11, 2013
Pros:

Great color
Feels soft and warm

Cons:
It leaves little pieces on your clothes
Falls apart a little each time it's washed

Mohu Leaf Paper-Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna - Made in USA
Mohu Leaf Paper-Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna - Made in USA
Price: $39.00
36 used & new from $23.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Works... mostly, September 11, 2013
Pros:

- It's really thin
- It has two sides of color choices
- It's lightweight, making it easy to thumbtack it to the wall if desired
- When it pulls the signal well, the picture is crystal clear

Cons:

- Not always strong enough to pull the picture without pausing and pixelation (which is frustrating)
- No easy way to adjust the angle once installed like a traditional antenna to enhance the signal

This will work best if you're near or in a city-center with a strong signal. Avoid the basic model if you're like me - in the suburbs - and upgrade so something with a better signal strength.

Ecco Bella Brown Mascara
Ecco Bella Brown Mascara
Price: $14.30
55 used & new from $11.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Defines lashes nicely., September 11, 2013
I have terrible allergies, so I decided to try a new eco-friendly mascara in hopes that it would end my itchy eyes. While this mascara doesn't plump up my lashes as well as some other brands, it still does a nice job making them dark and defined without making me itch. It's a great, natural look when applied yet does a nice job making my blonde lashes pop.

Ware Cozy Kitty Window Perch
Ware Cozy Kitty Window Perch
Price: $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing quality, September 11, 2013
The sticky tape option didn't hold, unlike the other brand of window perch that I have. That forced me to screw it into the window sill (damaging the paint job and making it more permanent than I intended with this purchase).

More importantly, the cats don't seem to like it. They all fight for the other window perch, but they're afraid of this one. I'd guess it's because it doesn't seem as stable - it "gives" a little when they sit on it, even when screwed into the wood window sill, whereas the other brand I have installed is rock solid.

Buyer beware!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 24, 2013 2:01 PM PST

Cuisinart 77-35CG Chef's Classic Stainless 3-Piece 3-Quart Steamer Set
Cuisinart 77-35CG Chef's Classic Stainless 3-Piece 3-Quart Steamer Set
Price: $49.66
5 used & new from $49.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for steaming veggies!, June 30, 2013
I love this set -- I purchased it for steaming veggies. It's easy to clean and the parts all fit together well. It cooks evenly and is a beautiful addition to my kitchen cookware. Highly recommend!

Suncast Swivel Hose Hideaway with Smart Trak Hose Guide CPLSSM200B
Suncast Swivel Hose Hideaway with Smart Trak Hose Guide CPLSSM200B
Price: $67.99
9 used & new from $67.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken on arrival and charged return shipping, June 30, 2013
This item seemed so perfect -- but buyer beware!

Upon arrival, we installed the product to discover the side attachment hose leaked terribly. Amazon charged us $23 to return this defective product! Horrible service and horrible product.

Supreme Classic Black Metal Wall Mount Jewelry Organizer Shelf Earrings Holder Bracelets Necklace Handbag Hanger
Offered by MyGift
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $22.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive way to organize, March 2, 2013
This jewelry organizing shelf system is a handy way to keep your necklaces from tangling and help you locate both pairs of earrings. It easily stores more than 2 dozen pairs of earrings in the hole-post area, plus many more in the criss-crossing wire areas along the sides. A wavy wire on the front holds necklaces with ease, plus 2 hooks on each side. The top one of each side hook is pretty useless - they are too close together to be useful. 5 hooks along the back wall edge on the inside hold rings, bracelets or more necklaces.

Pros:
- Holds lots of necklaces, bracelets and earrings
- Easy to install (easier with a helper!)
- Doesn't look bad
- Comes with two screws for hanging into studs
- Inexpensive
- Quality/sturdy built

Cons:
- Getting earrings in and out of the hole-posts is challenging with the necklaces in the way
- You have to unhook your necklaces each time to hang them on the wavy-wire meant for them
- Doesn't line up with most wall studs - you'll probably need at least one dry wall mount, too
- Not the easiest way to grab your jewelry - lots of unhooking and bumping into other items

Would I buy this again? Yes. If I could afford a jewelry armoire, that would be my preference over this item... but this helps with my organization and tangling problem for now.

Cat Dancer 301 Cat Charmer Interactive Cat Toy
Cat Dancer 301 Cat Charmer Interactive Cat Toy
Price: $5.72
44 used & new from $0.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cat toy I own!, January 1, 2013
My 3 cats are pretty spoiled - so it is a high compliment to say that this little inexpensive toy is their favorite! It gets my 8 year old kitty going, and he will not even blink at other toys (balls, feather wands, laser toys). All three of my cats (1, 7 and 8) will chase this thing and jump for it.

Stock up - this toy is fabulous!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5