Profile for M. Corvin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Corvin "Corvinus" RSS Feed (Herriman, Utah)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
LyteShow - Electrolyte Concentrate for Rapid Rehydration - 40 Servings (With Magnesium, Potassium, Zinc)
Offered by drinkwel
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my bacon!, December 9, 2014
I buy several different electrolyte products for my wife who suffers from dehydration due to medical reasons.

Recently we were both hit with some sort of GI virus that was straight from the pits of hell, vomiting and diahrrea for days. It put her in the hospital for five days and incapacitated me for several days at home. I started mixing LyteShow with diet Sierra Mist and it really helped me get back on my feet since the marathon of vomiting and diarrhea made me lose close to 15lbs in water weight. Highly recommend!

Quick - Shelf Hangers Overhead Ceiling Mount Storage Unit
Quick - Shelf Hangers Overhead Ceiling Mount Storage Unit
Offered by Quick-Shelf Inc.
Price: $35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius., October 20, 2014
Well made, simple, and super effective. Genius.

Five Star Zipper Binder Plus Multi Access File, 2-Inch Capacity, 13.75 x 12.12 x 3.5 Inches, Berry Pink/Purple (72540)
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great organizer., October 20, 2014
Use it for church organizer (notes, iPad, pens, paper, etc). Quality build. Good stuff!

Steampunk Golden Snitch Flying Double Wings Bracelet
Steampunk Golden Snitch Flying Double Wings Bracelet
Offered by HV Sterling Co
Price: $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The Silver Snitch!, September 15, 2014
Inexpensive and looks great. The golden snitch becomes the silver snitch after a short time due to the gold paint rubbing off.

Lipton Iced Unsweetened Tea K-Cup, Classic, 54 Count
Lipton Iced Unsweetened Tea K-Cup, Classic, 54 Count
Offered by One stop Market
Price: $26.10
22 used & new from $17.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Whoever reviewed these as "Horrible!" has lost their mind! Fantastic!, August 31, 2014
I am a HUGE iced tea lover and I am very picky about my teas. I drink my teas straight; no lemon or sugar and with lots of ice. Good quality iced teas have a sweet, almost raisinish finish that's more in the nose after you swallow if you know what I mean.

I gave these a try because my wife has a Keurig and why should she have all the fun? 😊

I used the largest volume setting (12oz) and I must say it makes a good glass of tea. Strong tea. If you don't like strong tea then you could make two glasses by adding water.

One little secret I discovered that will really stretch your dollar is that I brew each Kcup THREE times. I brew, open and close the lid, and repeat twice, combining all of the tea into one vessel (I use a Pyrex measuring cup). This will give you 34oz (1L+) of excellent iced tea while keeping you from going through your stash so fast. This large box is an amazing value.

One other trick for using taller vessels with the machine: simply remove the drip tray to give you a couple of extra inches.

Enjoy!

Custom Embroidered Dog Collar - Includes Personalized Pet Tag for Added Safety and Pet ID
Offered by DogCollars
Price: $15.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A great idea! Great customer service!, August 25, 2014
I took a chance to do three of these embroidered dog collars, and I have to say I am extremely pleased! I put my dogs' names on each collar followed by our phone number (as pictured on Amazon) and when I received the collars two were perfect and one had a missing number on our phone number.

I contacted them via the email they provided with the collars and advised them of the collar in question. Later in the day they replied and stated that the corrected collar would be in the mail the next day. I received it today and was very pleased to see the new collar was correct.

Each collar comes with a free metal, engraved tag with your choice of shape and size. How they have it set up to provide tag info is awkward as you need to make your collar a gift and then use the gift message box to put in the tag info in a specific format they lay out. I think there may be an email option which, in hindsight, would have been better.

At any rate when I received the tags they were great. One of my lines was too long and it wrapped the text to the back, so apparently there is double-sided engraving!

I contacted them today about making some wording changes so that everything fits on one side and I have yet to hear back. Their customer service has proved great so far so I am not concerned.

Overall I'm very happy with the product and my experience!

Lasko 2004W 2-Speed Clip Fan, 6-Inch, White
Lasko 2004W 2-Speed Clip Fan, 6-Inch, White
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice with versatile mounting clamp., July 30, 2014
I bought this for work as it gets stuffy. Nice strong clamp and versatile mount for various positioning. Moves air effectively and quietly. Very happy!

Rhode Island Novelty Foam Prince Swords (12-Pack) - Colors May Vary
Rhode Island Novelty Foam Prince Swords (12-Pack) - Colors May Vary
Price: $21.29
10 used & new from $11.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, cheap fun for indoor and outdoor play!, July 30, 2014
Not the most well made but I don't think that was the idea. Semi-rigid, nerf-style blades with a blunt tip.

Can't best the price for the amount of swords you get! Good idea for kid parties.

[ Apple MFI Certified] Omaker Lightning to USB Sync Charger Data Cable Cord Data 3.3ft / 1m for iPhone 6/6 Plus Iphone 5s / 5c / 5, Ipad Air / Mini / Mini2, Ipad 4th Generation, Ipod 5th Generation, and Ipod Nano 7th Generation Charging and Syncing Compatible with IOS7 (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with iPhone 5 and iPad! Good quality!, July 30, 2014
I was looking for a less expensive cable option for my iDevices and tried these. Great quality and little longer than the apple branded ones, which is nice!

A little bulkier around the lightening end, like many of the off brands so, depending on your phone case, you may or may not have issues with fit and connection.

I say get a case with a larger hole or modify it because these are good cables. So far, no blackened gold connectors like on the apple and amazon basics brands.

Colorbasket Kids Front Handlebar Bike Basket, White with Pink Trim
Colorbasket Kids Front Handlebar Bike Basket, White with Pink Trim
Offered by Colorbasket
Price: $22.95
2 used & new from $22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice basket! Good quality!, July 30, 2014
Nice and durable. Two belt-style leather straps for mounting on crossbar. Basket is weaved nylon, so durable and weather-proof.

Very happy!