Profile for M. Corvin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Corvin "Corvinus" RSS Feed (Skiatook, Oklahoma)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Steampunk Golden Snitch Flying Double Wings Bracelet
Steampunk Golden Snitch Flying Double Wings Bracelet
Offered by HV Sterling Co
Price: $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The Silver Snitch!, September 15, 2014
Inexpensive and looks great. The golden snitch becomes the silver snitch after a short time due to the gold paint rubbing off.

Lipton Iced Unsweetened Tea K-Cup, Classic, 54 Count
Lipton Iced Unsweetened Tea K-Cup, Classic, 54 Count
Offered by RTM-Distributors
Price: $24.99
50 used & new from $17.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Whoever reviewed these as "Horrible!" has lost their mind! Fantastic!, August 31, 2014
I am a HUGE iced tea lover and I am very picky about my teas. I drink my teas straight; no lemon or sugar and with lots of ice. Good quality iced teas have a sweet, almost raisinish finish that's more in the nose after you swallow if you know what I mean.

I gave these a try because my wife has a Keurig and why should she have all the fun? 😊

I used the largest volume setting (12oz) and I must say it makes a good glass of tea. Strong tea. If you don't like strong tea then you could make two glasses by adding water.

One little secret I discovered that will really stretch your dollar is that I brew each Kcup THREE times. I brew, open and close the lid, and repeat twice, combining all of the tea into one vessel (I use a Pyrex measuring cup). This will give you 34oz (1L+) of excellent iced tea while keeping you from going through your stash so fast. This large box is an amazing value.

One other trick for using taller vessels with the machine: simply remove the drip tray to give you a couple of extra inches.

Enjoy!

Custom Embroidered Dog Collar - Includes Personalized Pet Tag for Added Safety and Pet ID
Offered by DogCollars
Price: $15.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A great idea! Great customer service!, August 25, 2014
I took a chance to do three of these embroidered dog collars, and I have to say I am extremely pleased! I put my dogs' names on each collar followed by our phone number (as pictured on Amazon) and when I received the collars two were perfect and one had a missing number on our phone number.

I contacted them via the email they provided with the collars and advised them of the collar in question. Later in the day they replied and stated that the corrected collar would be in the mail the next day. I received it today and was very pleased to see the new collar was correct.

Each collar comes with a free metal, engraved tag with your choice of shape and size. How they have it set up to provide tag info is awkward as you need to make your collar a gift and then use the gift message box to put in the tag info in a specific format they lay out. I think there may be an email option which, in hindsight, would have been better.

At any rate when I received the tags they were great. One of my lines was too long and it wrapped the text to the back, so apparently there is double-sided engraving!

I contacted them today about making some wording changes so that everything fits on one side and I have yet to hear back. Their customer service has proved great so far so I am not concerned.

Overall I'm very happy with the product and my experience!

Lasko 2004W 2-Speed Clip Fan, 6-Inch, White
Lasko 2004W 2-Speed Clip Fan, 6-Inch, White
Price: $14.99
7 used & new from $13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice with versatile mounting clamp., July 30, 2014
I bought this for work as it gets stuffy. Nice strong clamp and versatile mount for various positioning. Moves air effectively and quietly. Very happy!

Rhode Island Novelty Foam Prince Swords (12-Pack) - Colors May Vary
Rhode Island Novelty Foam Prince Swords (12-Pack) - Colors May Vary
Price: $19.99
11 used & new from $13.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, cheap fun for indoor and outdoor play!, July 30, 2014
Not the most well made but I don't think that was the idea. Semi-rigid, nerf-style blades with a blunt tip.

Can't best the price for the amount of swords you get! Good idea for kid parties.

[ Apple MFI Certified] Omaker Lightning to USB Sync Charger Data Cable Cord Data 3.3ft / 1m for Iphone 5s / 5c / 5, Ipad Air / Mini / Mini2, Ipad 4th Generation, Ipod 5th Generation, and Ipod Nano 7th Generation Charging and Syncing Compatible with IOS7 (White)
Offered by Omaker Official
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $10.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with iPhone 5 and iPad! Good quality!, July 30, 2014
I was looking for a less expensive cable option for my iDevices and tried these. Great quality and little longer than the apple branded ones, which is nice!

A little bulkier around the lightening end, like many of the off brands so, depending on your phone case, you may or may not have issues with fit and connection.

I say get a case with a larger hole or modify it because these are good cables. So far, no blackened gold connectors like on the apple and amazon basics brands.

Colorbasket Kids Front Handlebar Bike Basket, White with Pink Trim
Colorbasket Kids Front Handlebar Bike Basket, White with Pink Trim
Offered by Colorbasket
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice basket! Good quality!, July 30, 2014
Nice and durable. Two belt-style leather straps for mounting on crossbar. Basket is weaved nylon, so durable and weather-proof.

Very happy!

Century Matchless 2-Burner Stove
Century Matchless 2-Burner Stove
Price: $78.00
18 used & new from $57.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor build quality/Does not open or close easily, even after replacement., April 22, 2014
We were looking for a good camp stove for car camping (driving to a camp site/little to no hiking) and based on the reviews I bought this one.

When my wife tried to open it it was stuck shut on one side. She had to use a screwdriver to pry and POP it open. When we tried closing and latching, the latches did not line up and we actually had to push the lid laterally to line up and latch shut. Unit was pretty flimsy steel or aluminum which saves on weight. We sent it back and they sent a replacement. It had the exact same problems so it is a design problem. The kid has a flanged edge that is sharp enough to cut you. This flange catches on the bottom part of the stove so that it has to be pried open. The seller was good with prompt shipping and refund.

If you want an amazing camp stove and weight is not a concern, purchase the Standport Tuff Stove, model 216. Corrugated steel, well-built, quality parts, 24 pounds, $78.00 + Prime.

Please also be advised that I never turned this unit on or cooked with it. My review is solely about build quality.

Stansport Diamond Plate 2 Burner "Tuff" Stove
Stansport Diamond Plate 2 Burner "Tuff" Stove
Offered by The Sportsman's Guide
Price: $99.99
3 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget all other camp stoves! THIS is the one!, April 22, 2014
We were looking for a portable camp stove for car camping (ie not carrying it for miles). We purchased a Century Matcheless 2-Burner stove ($78.00 + Prime) first and the build quality was crap. We had to pry the flimsy lid open with a screwdriver because there is a flange that catches (design flaw) that is also sharp enough to cut you. We sent it back and got another of the same with the exact same problem. Opening it and closing it was a pain so we had had enough and sent it back for a refund.

I then read reviews on this one and gave it a shot. I was caught off guard by its weight. It is heavy-duty corrugated steel like those boxes by the cabs of pick up trucks. It had nice spring loaded latches and was easy to open. It also has a handle, and the Century did not. The build quality is awesome!!! The pot grate is heavy duty!

As of this review (4-22-2014) I have not gassed it up or cooked with it but I will post an update when I do.

Again very impressed with the size and heft of this stove, that weighs in around 24 pounds.

I would NOT recommend this stove for hikers or bug out if you are on foot as it is way too heavy.

Samsung UN22D5003 22-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) [2011 MODEL]
Samsung UN22D5003 22-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV (Black) [2011 MODEL]
9 used & new from $120.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Great picture, but..., January 1, 2014
I was looking for a 1080p tv to go above my wife's tub that was not too big (wide) and low profile (thin). This was literally the only tv that had these specifications under two feet wide that I could find.

Hooked it up and had a really great pic and vibrant colors, but.,,

The viewing angle sucks. I mean terrible. If you mount this tv on a wall up high (4-5 feet up) and you are sitting in a chair or in the ground the picture goes a blackish purple and what was beautiful now looks awful.

So great picture and great price, but you need to have it on a tabletop or down low, parallel with your eyes, or you will be sorely disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3