Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for VB_Fan > Reviews

Browse

VB_Fan's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

VB_Fan "VB_Fan" RSS Feed (Irvine, CA)

Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer (5291B019)
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer (5291B019)
9 used & new from $174.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great printer for the iPad and iPhone, November 14, 2011
I mainly bought it because I wanted to print from my iDevices like the iPad, iPod, and iPhone. The setup is extremely easy and took me just 10 minutes. What's really neat is that you can also scan pictures/receipts back to your iOS device. Also works for my Viewsonic G-Tablet Android tablet!

*The range is great too. My printer is in one side of the house, upstairs, and I'm able to print 100 feet away at the opposite side of the house, downstairs.

*It's pretty quiet and fast. My last MFD was an HP 3210 and it was loud and slow to warm up.

*The only thing I'm not sure about yet is how long the ink will last since I've only had the printer for two weeks.

Forearm Forklift Moving Straps, 2 Straps
Forearm Forklift Moving Straps, 2 Straps
Offered by MidAtlantic Merchant
Price: $26.65
8 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little invention, August 7, 2009
This worked as advertised. It's great for large bulky appliances and furniture, especially beds when you just can't get a good grip on the mattress. My wife would always end up with an strained back when helping me to move bulky items. This avoids the knee bending and lifting that can cause injuries and now she's able to help while minimizing injuries to her back. I've found that I'm also able to move big items on my own without assistance if I angle the straps just right.

Sunpak 620-EBOX Camera Light
Sunpak 620-EBOX Camera Light
4 used & new from $49.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Light Box, May 13, 2009
Pros:
1. Great value and price.
2. Larger light box than most (20" x 20").
3. Sufficient for my eBay needs.

Cons:
1. Cheap tripod legs gets stuck when adjusting.
2. Lighting could be a little brighter.

Many have mentioned that the lighting is insufficient. I think it's fine. Remember that photo editing software can also brighten up the picture afterwards. I make sure that I'm in a well lit room when taking pictures. Also, I like the size of the cube where it's big enough to fit most things I'd sell on eBay. For smaller items, I can add a pedestal to enhance the product I'm selling. I have more options that way.

The tripod is a little flimsy and the legs sometimes gets stuck when your adjusting the height. I have better tripods at my disposal so it's not an issue with me.

Very satisfied with my purchase. It's the best bang for the buck for a casual user like me. The smaller ones out there would definitely not be adequate. Maybe if I become a power seller, I can invest in a better light box and/or studio.

Wallace Bentley 90-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12
Wallace Bentley 90-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent starter set, May 13, 2009
Can't be beat for the price. All the pieces have flat handles except for the knives (steak and butter) in case anyone's wondering. They are somewhat flimsy and bendable but great college. The teaspoons are much bigger than I thought they'd be.

All in all, a good purchase.

Flip Video Underwater Case for 1st Generation Flip Video Cameras
Flip Video Underwater Case for 1st Generation Flip Video Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars Great complement to the Flip, April 17, 2009
Length:: 0:51 Mins

Bought this for my Hawaii trip. I had my reservations with all the reviews that this thing leaks. I just went and saved everything I had in the camera onto the PC in case it leaked. Fortunately for me, it worked great. It's a must have if you going to someplace that has water (pool, rain, beach, etc...)

I've attached a clip during my trip at Turtle Bay in Oahu, HI so you can see how it looks. This was taken when it was slightly overcast so I'm sure it would be much better if it was sunny.

The controls are pretty easy to use. Just remember to put on the wrist holder rope on the case and not the camera. I had forgotten to place the rope around my wrist once at the beach and luckily the whole thing floats so I was able to find it pretty quickly.

By the way, this doesn't work for the HD version (mino) because the dimensions are different. This is a perfect fit for the Flip Video only.

SKIL 2348-01 4.8-Volt Twist Screwdriver
SKIL 2348-01 4.8-Volt Twist Screwdriver

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome entry level power screwdriver, April 15, 2009
I've been using this for almost three years now. It's a very handy tool, great for using around the house, especially things that require very long screws.

Pros:
-It's lightweight so you can work upside down without your arm getting tired unlike the heavy duty power drivers.
-It's convenient so when you need it right away, it's already charged and ready to go.
-Long lasting Lithium Ion batteries allows me to work on a job for over an hour at a time. Recently, I've been able to take down and put back up curtain rods for the whole house without a recharge when repainting my walls. And this is after I've had it for over 3 years so the you can tell that the rechargeable batteries are really good.
-Great price.

Cons:
-Limited bits. That's minor and I was able to go out and buy an extra set of bits to complement this. Be sure to get magnetic ones (they are so helpful when aligning the screws with no hands.
-Lower power than the professional cordless ones. This is also minor for me. I am able to do all the work around the household including furniture assembly and such. As long as you're not changing tires or other heavy duty work, you should be okay.
-The direction reversing toggle sometimes gets stuck on neutral when you're using the screwdriver. Again minor.

If you are using manual screwdrivers, you definitely need to get this. It will save you time and strain on your wrist/arm.

Carnival Games - Nintendo Wii
Carnival Games - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Media Supplies Outlet
Price: $22.91
199 used & new from $0.80

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the few great Wii games for little kids, December 12, 2007
I have two little ones, a 4.5 year old boy and 7.5 year old girl. This is one of the few games that they can actually participate in and not feel frustrated when playing. In fact, they actually have tons of fun and I think is their favorite Wii game as far as replayability (is that a word?). The mini games are short and for the most part easy to play but sometimes difficult to master which is okay for them. There is also a dude before each game that will show you how to hold and move the controller to play that particular game.

They also enjoy collecting all the prizes and being able to upgrade from the small to medium to large to extra large. Each game has a prize theme like robots, military items, stuffed animals, musical items, etc...

The tickets earned from playing the various mini-games can be used to play some of the showcase games like the Claw(to grab a stuffed animal), Pushing Coins(where you drop coins to potentially get more tickets), and more.

After playing Carnival, my kids and I feel like wanting to go to a real carnival until I realize that with a real carnival, I usually have to shell out some major buckaroos.

Minor issues: Like some of the other reviewers, I just wish the characters are more customizable like the Mii. Also, only a few games actually allow for true simultaneous multi-player like horse racing, pop the balloon, and duck hunt.