Profile for Sbl617 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sbl617 RSS Feed (TX)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Jerzees 773M NuBlend 50/50 Cardigan - White - 'L/XL
Jerzees 773M NuBlend 50/50 Cardigan - White - 'L/XL
Offered by BEST B CLOTHING
Price: $14.53
18 used & new from $8.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for summer, July 15, 2014
It was my own fault that it was too large because I should have realized a men's size would be big. But the small/medium would probably have been too small so I am glad I got the oversize version. Q

OPI Nail Lacquer By OPI KISS ON THE CHIC! NLH31 (DISCONTINUED/LIMITED)
OPI Nail Lacquer By OPI KISS ON THE CHIC! NLH31 (DISCONTINUED/LIMITED)
Offered by Safe Sellers
Price: $7.02
4 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color, July 15, 2014
Not at all pinky pink. A very subtle shade.

Sporks
Sporks
Offered by Maxi-Aids
Price: $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like tableware., July 15, 2014
This review is from: Sporks (Health and Beauty)
Most sporks are very lightweight titanium, intended for camping. These, however, are stainless steel with heavy handles that are just great for meals at home.

Body Pouf Net Sponge Exfoliating - Varied Colors
Body Pouf Net Sponge Exfoliating - Varied Colors
Offered by DoroSports & Emporium - Shipping From The United States of America
Price: $4.99
6 used & new from $1.24

1.0 out of 5 stars Not dryable, May 30, 2014
My sponge was large but it had a bunch of small water holding sponges. There was no way to shake all the water out. I threw it away.

Pacific Cycle Roadmaster 34" Steel Wagon
Pacific Cycle Roadmaster 34" Steel Wagon
Price: $48.97
12 used & new from $48.97

4.0 out of 5 stars We had to hire a mechanic to assemble!, March 31, 2014
I love this wagon but it is NOT easy to assemble! There are an incredible number of bolts, nuts and washers. For two women in their '60s it was impossible. But once it's finished it is great for hauling potting soil, big bags of dog and cat food and litter, and even heavy bags of groceries. Ours is in fine condition, the paint is perfect and nothing has broken.

Caribbean Dreams Lemon (Fever) Grass Tea, 24 tea bags
Caribbean Dreams Lemon (Fever) Grass Tea, 24 tea bags
Offered by DeValley
Price: $5.58
8 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Just dust!, December 14, 2013
This tea bag doesn't just hold broken pieces of lemon grass like others I have seen. It is mostly dust. If you want lemongrass try the Tao of Tea offering which has about 1 inch pieces of slivered lemongrass.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bowl!, December 14, 2013
This very stylish bowl is perfect for soups, salads, stews or anything where the standard salad plate or cereal bowl just isn't big enough. For a meal size salad it is perfect. I use mine for an Indian lentil dish over quinoa. It would also be great for a hearty stew or soup over pasta or rice. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it can't be microwaved.

Va-Va Malijano Eggplant Spread, 540 Gram
Va-Va Malijano Eggplant Spread, 540 Gram

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as most VaVa, October 23, 2013
I usually love the Vava products but this one is not really to my taste. The texture is different and although the taste is good, I won't be buying it again. This is not the caponata eggplant spread often compared. It has small bits of the farmers cheese throughout and the eggplant is not identifiable.

A la recherche du temps perdu (édition complète - 10 tomes, augmentée, illustrée et commentée) (Classiques t. 4) (French Edition)
Price: $3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult for the non- Frankophone, October 23, 2013
It has been 50 years since I took 3 years of French and admittedly I was not a great student. But I have read all sic volumes in English so I attempted the French version. Even with the French dictionary I find it difficult and don't really get s sense of the narrative voice. I think for me it is necessary to read a chapter at a time in English, then try the French.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2014 4:35 PM PST

Pendleton Women's Plus Size True Fit Trouser
Pendleton Women's Plus Size True Fit Trouser
Price: $107.40 - $158.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE these trousers!, September 22, 2013
These are plus size pants and fit just like they should. I can't quite make it in a size 18 but the 18W is just perfect. I now own four pair and these are my only winter pants any more. I like it that the wool is a nice mid to light weight rather than the heavy flannel or gabardine found in others. I recommend these without question.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6