Profile for Vicki > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vicki "Sophisticated Shopper :)" RSS Feed (Westchester, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Trudeau 5-Piece Measuring Cup Set
Trudeau 5-Piece Measuring Cup Set
Price: $5.99
7 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and sturdy, January 17, 2014
I like that these measuring easily clip and unclip for use and cleaning. I would recommend and/or buy them again.

Trudeau 5-Piece Measuring Spoon Set
Trudeau 5-Piece Measuring Spoon Set
Price: $3.99
10 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and cheery, January 9, 2014
These are made of a nice, heavy duty plastic. I like how they clip together, but easily come apart, also. They are lightweight and colorful.

Camco 44100 Mini Ice Cube Tray - 2 pack
Camco 44100 Mini Ice Cube Tray - 2 pack
Price: $6.91
32 used & new from $2.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Mini is a good description, January 9, 2014
Yes, these are small, but it is what I needed. They seem fine and will fit in an RV freezer with no problems.

Ikea Set 17pc Food Savers w/ Lids BPA Free Plastic Containers Picnic Party Freezer Microwave Dishwasher Safe Kitchen Storage Box Set Pruta
Offered by BLUEKEYDEALS
Price: $11.04
11 used & new from $10.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Expected more, January 9, 2014
I was actually slightly disappointed when this was delivered. I was expecting a larger set. I don't think a pineapple will fit in the larger one. The smallest might hold about 10 olives. The lids fit nicely and the product seems nicely made. I haven't used them yet. They lost one star for the photo misconception. I'm sure, however, that the dimensions were listed, but I didn't check that out before making the purchase. I will find uses for all 17 pieces.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Stocking Up for RV Life, January 9, 2014
I purchased these for RV use. They have a non-skid surface on the bottom that will prevent it (and thus my dishes) from moving around on the shelf once the rig is on the road.

Presto 06857 16-inch Electric Foldaway Skillet, Black
Presto 06857 16-inch Electric Foldaway Skillet, Black
Price: $48.99
53 used & new from $41.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved mine so much, I gave this as a gift., January 9, 2014
My mother-in-law heard what I was cooking, night after night, in my skillet, that she thought she would like one. Santa conveniently left one under the tree for her.

Silicone Baking Mat - Premium Non Stick Baking Sheet Liner Fits Half Size Pastry or Cookie Sheet Cookware - Our Best Professional Silicone Bakeware Cooking Mat Is Made From Amazing High Tech Flexible Slick Rubber Baking Materials - And Really Works the Way It Should

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, January 9, 2014
I bought this and rated it based upon one my daughter has. I loved hers so much that I had to get one for myself. Nothing sticks to it and it cleans up so easily.

Sofia the First Holiday Ornament
Sofia the First Holiday Ornament
Offered by Best Brands Toys
Price: $8.99
5 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sofia Ornament, November 24, 2013
This ornament was very cute. I only gave it 4 stars due to the packaging. There was none. It only had a tag attached to the top. However, the ornament, itself, was nice quality and cute.

Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer - (12 Pack)
Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer - (12 Pack)
Offered by Reed's Brewing Supplies
Price: $17.00
3 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The drink of all Harry Potter fans, November 24, 2013
I purchased this for my grandson, as a Christmas gift. The shipping actually cost almost as much as the product, but it was worth it. I can see why. It was packaged very well, to prevent the glass bottles from breakage.

Hallmark Harry Potter Keepsake Pewter Ornament Hermione with Potions
Hallmark Harry Potter Keepsake Pewter Ornament Hermione with Potions
Offered by FineToyz & More
Price: $17.40
21 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Hermione Ornament, November 24, 2013
I bought this for my 8 year-old granddaughter and she loved it. It was displayed inside what looks like a hard-bound book. Very cute.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3