Profile for Ahmed > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ahmed RSS Feed

60W AC Power Adapter Charger for Apple Macbook and 13-Inch Macbook Pro MA538LL/A
Offered by USA 5A DIDA
Price: $19.08
39 used & new from $11.58

1.0 out of 5 stars NO THANK YOU!, March 19, 2015
DO NOT BUY THIS KNOCK OFF PIECE OF CRAP ITEM. IT SPARKED AND POPPED AFTER A FEW MONTHS. WASTE OF MONEY!

How to Lose Weight in a Ketosis State of Mind - I Lost 80Lbs in 4 Months - How Much Do You Want to Lose?

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative and well explained 5 stars all the way, March 28, 2013
Man.. What a great read! Simple and straight to the point. You did good for your first ebook and very amazed with your body transformation. The keto food list you got in the book is also really great, I will definitely try this diet out! It was a good idea to have the first section as simple as possible and the second section to be very informative and explained more clearly. 5 stars all the way dude!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, September 8, 2011
The keyboard that is in the picture is the keyboard I need for my actual laptop. I received a completely different keyboard and now I'm disappointing and probably going to have to return it to these FALSE ADVERTISERS!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 4, 2012 12:59 PM PDT

PS3 Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset
PS3 Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset
Price: Click here to see our price
148 used & new from $24.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, September 8, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I always review items before I buy them and I was surprised at all the positive feedback the PS3 Ear Force P11 had. So thus why I bought and my this thing works like a charm. The sound is just amazing, very comfortable and the mic is just spectacular. Would recommend this to FPS shooters, especially because you can hear sounds speakers cant :D.

Selsun Blue Medicated Maximum Strength Dandruff Shampoo, 11 Ounce
Selsun Blue Medicated Maximum Strength Dandruff Shampoo, 11 Ounce
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $10.82
26 used & new from $7.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than anything else, September 8, 2011
I never thought any shampoo would ease down on my dry scalp until I tried this. When you use it on your head it has a cold feeling sort of like if you apply icy hot or bengai. Works great recommend this to anyone who is sick of dandruff.