Profile for Nerin Nightingale > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nerin Nightingale "Elizabeth Turner" RSS Feed (St. Johns)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bemaystar Women's Short Bob High Quality Synthetic Brown Hair Wig
Bemaystar Women's Short Bob High Quality Synthetic Brown Hair Wig
Offered by Bemaystar
Price: $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 11, 2014
I love this Wig, it is absolutely adorable. It looks natural as can be and people I know couldn't tell it was a wig. It is lovely and works wonderful for my cosplay for Black butler. I love wearing it in general. Great buy for your money :)
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dragon Cord Necklace
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dragon Cord Necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully detailed!!!, November 12, 2014
I bought this the other day in the store itself, the temptation that it was their only one got to me, and I am glad I did. I am a new fan of the game but I fell for it hard, and I love the detail of this. It is more of a muted steel color, but it is beautiful and wonderfully detailed! I love it and I am glad I paid $12 for it (its $12 in store)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2014 10:08 AM PST

Zeagoo Women's lace SEXY Lingerie Dress and G-string Set
Zeagoo Women's lace SEXY Lingerie Dress and G-string Set
Offered by icibgoods
Price: $6.19
9 used & new from $1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and I feel attractive in it., October 28, 2014
Cute piece of lingerie, it fits nicely over my body and looks cute. My fiance is sure to enjoy this on our wedding night xD It is a one size outfit to warn people. I am 5'4 and thin, and this fits me nicely. The bows on the sides you have to tie yourself, but it is is no big deal. I have yet to try on the g-string, but the main outfit is very nice.

As a slight warning, I thought it looked different when holding it up to look at it, but when put on it looks like the picture :) It is beautiful and a good investment.

Imilan One Shounder Black Corset for Women Floral Bustier Top (L, Black)
Imilan One Shounder Black Corset for Women Floral Bustier Top (L, Black)
Offered by Imilan
Price: $19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice corset, October 22, 2014
I really like this corset, its cute and fun to wear, though I have yet to wear it out much lol.

Alright, so, heres a small breakdown and one little 'con' in it.

The corset is made of a sort of silk, I believe. while it fits me in the waist it leaves a little to be desired of filling my breasts out, but that is not really anything major. It looks like it fits when I wear it. The flowers are made of a sheer materiel that shines in the light.

Personally, I like the figure it gives me, as does my fiance.

Now, my one little con, at least for me; It fastens on the side via hook and eyes (aka just like the back of your bra.. only a row of 30+). That is my small peeve about it. I wish it was a zipper, but that is just a personal issue as so many hook and eyes hurt my fingers while putting it on.

The fastener is just my issue though, it looks lovely when worn though :) Great buy for the money and great for dates and such.

Kamisama Kiss: The Complete Series (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
Kamisama Kiss: The Complete Series (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
DVD ~ Tia Ballard
Price: $24.49
16 used & new from $24.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Head to Mikage Shrine for some light and laughter from a Fox and a Land god, October 20, 2014
I bought this for my sister, who watched it with me when it arrived. I was hooked on episode one. I love the charm of the characters, and -odd though it may come across- I adore the way Tomoe is so angry at being under Nanami's service. The show made me laugh as hard as Fruits Basket and Ouran High School Host Club, and the latter had me laughing through all but the last two episodes, roughly. This did the same thing, though I still laughed some in the final episodes ans the comedy is not excluded completely.

I love the voice acting in this, and especially adore Tomore, as I am a fan of Tatum.

I have barely heard of the series through my sister, so I have not yet read the manga to compare to the anime, but I do adore this show.

The bottom line of this show is that it is filled with laughter, some heartbreak -that adds to the sweet story-, love, plenty of attractive men -starting with Mikage, quickly followed by Tomoe- And, of course, the struggle to find a life in the new world left to you.

It is, in my opinion, a heartwarming story of love and laughter that -as the typical saying goes- belongs in any anime collection. I can also personally promise that if you like Fruits Basket, you will like Kamisama Kiss, for it posesses all the same pricipals as Fruits Basket, right down to a Yuki-Kyo style rivalry.

Imilan Gothic Bustier Dress for Women Sexy Corset Top (L, Black)
Imilan Gothic Bustier Dress for Women Sexy Corset Top (L, Black)
Offered by Imilan
Price: $19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute and pretty, October 13, 2014
I really love this! I have yet to wear it for more than a few minutes, but I didn't want to take it off. I felt so pretty in it. I can't wait to wear it for my boyfriend.

Black Butler II 2 Alois Trancy Cosplay Costume Suit Set Tailor Made COS34 (M)
Black Butler II 2 Alois Trancy Cosplay Costume Suit Set Tailor Made COS34 (M)
Offered by tailorguy
Price: $89.99
2 used & new from $82.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Far from what I had hoped, October 11, 2014
I ordered this according to the size charts, hoping to get a spare Cosplay for my Alois. According to the size charts, this was supposed to fit like a glove. The vest, and I believe the shirt, are far too large on me and the stockings barely go past my knees.

I would normally contact the seller, however that would take too long and I need some of these pieces for a con next month. I am, however, disappointed on the sizing, again.

UPDATE!!!! ---- I put a message though to the seller. They were prompt and helpful, and helped to resolve the issue.

Dear-Lover Women's Buckle-up Steampunk Corset Medium Size Coffee
Dear-Lover Women's Buckle-up Steampunk Corset Medium Size Coffee
Offered by Dear-Lover
Price: $76.71
3 used & new from $20.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome corset!!, September 30, 2014
This beat me home to where I ordered it and its awesome! I it and I plan to use it for an elven warrior cosplay. I admit it confused me a little bit about how to get the halter over my neck, but I got it real quick (you put your arms through them like sleeves) and have loved it ever since! It looks stunning and I think it looks quite good on me. I can't wait to don it again, along with the weapon I ordered, I simply need the time to take the photos.

Personally, I would love to wear it each day, I almost look for excuses to put it on, right down to showing my boyfriend or mom what it looks like.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2014 10:35 AM PDT

Palnatoke Woodland Sword, 40-Inch
Palnatoke Woodland Sword, 40-Inch
Offered by Aktenium.com, LLC
Price: $90.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little sword -even though its far from little, September 30, 2014
This review is from: Palnatoke Woodland Sword (Sports)
This sword is amazing! It looks a but more fake than what is shown, but it still looks pretty darn good. Its solid for foam and the core in the center keeps it stiff and shape-holding when hitting something -my sister mock hit me a few times when I opened it. It does come with a barcode sticker, which I experienced some trouble removing. There is still some of the adhesive from it on the blade, but it is not that noticeable and will wear off in time. The blade its self is longer than I had anticipated and I am very happy with it... I bought the '40 sword, for reference.

I basically got this for weapons training as my boyfriend is teaching me how to sword fight, and this was the only sword I would settle for. I love it, and while it is not the $114 dollar one I wanted -that was my dream one, but out of my price range- but it is a wonderful buy and I would recommend it. I am happy I bought it and would not change my purchase of it. And the best part? If you want it to possess more of an elven touch, the same sword is sold with a golden symbol painted close to the hilt... and if you want a darker, more drow (dark elf, for those who don't know) touch, the same sword can be bought with a blue symbol; the same as the elven one, but in blue xD Perhaps next year, I will buy the elven one ^^ This is a very good sword and I like it.

Invincibility in Battle Aegishjalmur Rune Pendant Norse Asatru Viking Jewelry Talisman Necklace
Offered by Moonlight Mysteries
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My boyfriend loves it!!, September 30, 2014
This was a (very) late birthday gift for my boyfriend, and he loves it. He's really into norse and celtic items, so I got him this -as he also practices sword fighting and other such battle training. Personally, I think it is lovely. I love the idea of protection for him, and the idea of keeping him safe, and he loves it. It was also a parting gift since I won't see him for a few months and it was the perfect parting gift for him. Since then, he said he has hardly taken it off, not even to sleep.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4