Profile for Robert C. Miner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robert C. Miner RSS Feed

Terramar Thermasilk Mid Calf Sock (Natural,Large)
Terramar Thermasilk Mid Calf Sock (Natural,Large)
Price: $10.14
5 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars These socks have worked the best for me after trying many materials and brands, March 14, 2015
I wear them in my ski boots 8-10 hrs a day, 4 days a week. These socks have worked the best for me after trying many materials and brands. They clean well and dry quickly.

Arctix Men's Classic Cargo Snow Pants, Large, Black
Arctix Men's Classic Cargo Snow Pants, Large, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars like many other winter products, February 14, 2015
I work full tie as a ski patroller, so I wear these pants 10 hrs a day. So far they have worn well, and shed snow well. They are also fairly wind resistant. Have not run them through the washer yet, so I can't predict how they will fair. My only complaint, like many other winter products, is the zipper is not overly rugged, and catches on a flap of material on the inside. This requires some fiddling to correct. A more rugged zipper would help. Still a good product.

UNISEX Thermal Ski Underwear Long Johns (Large, white)
UNISEX Thermal Ski Underwear Long Johns (Large, white)
Offered by MaksActivewear

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm with a soft feel, February 8, 2014
I work outdoors all winter in the logging and skiing industries. This is my first month with these, but we've had a lot of sub-zero and single didgits this past month so they were useful. The fleece parts you feel are in the area of normal briefs and then around the knees. They feel good and don't restrict movment. These are looser fitting on me, not like tights or silks, so there is no binding and they tend to stay up around my waist better because of the cut. I don't wear underwear with a fly so the lack of one is not an issue. I would buy more if they last well, only time will tell.

Casio Men's A158WEA-9CF Casual Classic Digital Bracelet Watch
Casio Men's A158WEA-9CF Casual Classic Digital Bracelet Watch
Price: $17.47
16 used & new from $16.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Numbers a bit small, September 18, 2013
I have had several similar watches, I work construction so I'm kind of tough on them. I like the watch, but the numbers are smaller than the past few I've had witch makes it harder to see for my increasingly farsighted eyes.

Sinclair Institute Select Onyx Glass Prostate Massager
Sinclair Institute Select Onyx Glass Prostate Massager
Offered by Redori
Price: $19.99
18 used & new from $15.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, June 25, 2013
I have some experience with these shape toys and found this one a nice size for casual, anytime play. It responds to body temperature so it gets nice and warm. By sitting on it and moving around it give moderate sensations to the prostate. Only down side it is very smooth and won't stay in if you stand up or try yo use it while having sex with a partner. Great tool for a novice.

Some Nights
Some Nights
Price: $5.99
137 used & new from $1.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, January 28, 2013
This review is from: Some Nights (Audio CD)
Wonderful blend of voices, catchy beats and interesting lyrics. If you like Snow Patrol, Cold Play, etc. you'll like this CD.

My Head is an Animal
My Head is an Animal
Price: $8.89
80 used & new from $2.29

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Indy Rock, you'll love this CD., January 28, 2013
This review is from: My Head is an Animal (Audio CD)
My first exposure to this group. I had enjoyed Mountain Sound on a local station, but I was really taken in by most of the other songs. Nice blend of voices.

Felco F-200A-60 24" Lopper
Felco F-200A-60 24" Lopper
Offered by Forestry Suppliers, Inc.
Price: $104.75
2 used & new from $104.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a high quality lopper, May 1, 2011
I have used different brands of pruners for over 50 years with different degrees of success. I actively manage 25 acres of forest, garden and orchard, and use shears almost weekly. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for. Most of the other shears have worked for a few months and then various problems have occurred that rendered them mostly useless. Even repairs and new parts have been short lived. When I first picked these up I could feel the difference, solid and sharp. I have used them several long days now and really notice the quality and precise cuts. My only complaint is I wish I had bought the longer handle model so I could stand straighter, maybe next year. Great tool.