Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for K. Kent > Reviews

Browse

K. Kent's Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Kent "aspiring" RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Pleasantville: A Novel
Pleasantville: A Novel
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Personal, political and thrilling!, May 15, 2016
Fabulous plot twists. I recommend reading it over. Shorter period of time if possible to keep track of all the clues. Well written an on the right side of morality.

Steamfast SF-435 Compact Fabric Steamer
Steamfast SF-435 Compact Fabric Steamer
Price: $19.44
41 used & new from $8.21

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't last even 1.5 years!, September 9, 2015
I loved this thing, until it's electrical system died 14 months later!
We treated it with respect, and without any warning it stopped working completely.
The water never heats.
I can't return/replace through Amazon.

Big Little Lies
Big Little Lies
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very suspenseful and moving, December 7, 2014
This review is from: Big Little Lies (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed every bit of this book despite thinking I wasn't interested in the problems of the privileged. The women were richly portrayed and the dramas were riveting. Wonderful for the beach, but I mean that as an enormous compliment.

The Storyteller
The Storyteller
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Moving and riveting, November 8, 2014
This review is from: The Storyteller (Kindle Edition)
I learned a great deal. I was moved to tears at moments when I least expected that. The writing does not deserve 5 stars, but I looked forward to getting back to The Storyteller every night.

All God's Dangers
All God's Dangers
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, Meandering and Powerful, October 9, 2014
This review is from: All God's Dangers (Kindle Edition)
An amazing read; a rare and powerful book. An oral history like no other. A Black sharecropper's tale spanning three generations told by an uneducated, illiterate, and yet highly intelligent man with a memory like a steel trap. He takes you through his whole life in a meandering tale filled with minutia, oppression, rebellion and pathos. Highly recommended.

The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History
The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Humanity is Sawing off the Branch it's Sitting On, June 30, 2014
The facts are irrefutable and she presents them well. Since the origins of humanity, we have been altering the environment and today it's happening at an ever increasing and dangerous pace. Read and spread the word.

Childhood's End (Arthur C. Clarke Collection)
Childhood's End (Arthur C. Clarke Collection)
Price: $7.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Awe-Inspiring and Thought Provoking, December 10, 2013
Takes you on a mind-bending trip into humanity's possible future. Fascinating. It's hard to believe it was written in the 1950s.

Yubo Deluxe Lunchbox with Peace design, Green
Yubo Deluxe Lunchbox with Peace design, Green
Price: $21.99
3 used & new from $21.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to love it, but it's just not functional, September 15, 2012
I really loved the idea of this lunch box. I was concerned about not being able to fit a drink in it, but I ordered some drink containers that I thought might work to solve the issue. In the end, if you want the ice pack to fit you can't fit a drink container in. And if you want portions of any decent size, you can't use the smaller containers that come with this box. I have to return it, because it's not practical for me to send my kindergartner to school with a lunch box that doesn't have enough space for more than 4 grapes or chips and then on top of that have to send an additional thermos for water/juice. All looks no functionality.

Oh Katy One Size Pocket Diaper, Chocolate (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Oh Katy One Size Pocket Diaper, Chocolate (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Better Pocket Diaper, November 9, 2011
I am new to cloth diapers. So I can offer a first-timer's perspective. I like pocket diapers, because I feel like they pull the moisture away from baby and store it in the inserts. Oh Katy is super, SUPER soft! They are a much nicer fit and feel than Charlie Banana - less bulky and just a more comfortable shape. I have had very good success with them regarding leaks and stains. And, they even dry in one cycle.
Update - at 9 months (April/2012) - changing review from 5 to 3. Micro-fleece will be the death of me. I live in an area with hard water, so perhaps this is part of the problem, but all of my micro-fleece diapers have become completely unusuable. I'm abandoning them after a full month (really almost two months) of trying to strip unsuccessfully. I will only buy prefolds and covers from here on out. I tried RLR, Calgon, millions of hot rinses, Bac-Out and nothing has worked. I give up!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves them, November 9, 2011
These PJs are cheap and cute, and my 4-yr-old loves them and loves the butterfly. They are a nice soft cotton and all around a good buy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5