Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for M. Hart > Reviews

Browse

M. Hart's Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Hart RSS Feed (Volant, PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Kaytee Exact Rainbow Food Chunky for Parrots, 20-Pound Bag, Large
Kaytee Exact Rainbow Food Chunky for Parrots, 20-Pound Bag, Large
Price: $51.00
25 used & new from $44.46

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST LARGE PARROT FOOD; SAVE A FORTUNE ON THE "EXACT" SAME PRODUCT... :^), September 4, 2014
SAVE A FORTUNE FOR THE "EXACT" SAME PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE A GREENWING MACAW TO FEED, OR SEVERAL BIG PARROTS FOR AT LEAST A MONTH OR TWO. (IMPORTANT: KEEP IN A DRY, COOL PLACE, AWAY FROM ANY POTENTIAL VERMIN, LARGE OR TINY.) --- THIS NO-FRILLS BARGIN-PRICED STUFF FREEZES VERY WELL, IN SMALL FREEZER BAGS TOO!

Australian Glazed Apricots (2 Pound Bag) - We Got Nuts
Australian Glazed Apricots (2 Pound Bag) - We Got Nuts

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT HEALTHY INDULGENCE; MAKES A GREAT GIFT!, September 4, 2014
WOW. Tastes fantastic and sells at a very reasonable price. --- Makes for an wonderful, thoughtful gift too!!!!

thinkThin High Protein Bars, Creamy Peanut Butter, 2.1 Ounce (pack of 10)
thinkThin High Protein Bars, Creamy Peanut Butter, 2.1 Ounce (pack of 10)
Price: $15.99
38 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars thinkThin Creamy Peanut Butter, Gluten Free, 2.1-Ounce Bars (Pack of 10), October 20, 2013
thinkThin Creamy Peanut Butter, Gluten Free, 2.1-Ounce Bars (Pack of 10)

These seem the very best protein bars available, offering a huge 20 grams of protein per bar; Creamy Peanut Butter bars are exceptionally tasty!!!! Also, IMHO, the Creamy Peanut Butter bars are BY FAR, the very BEST tasting that Think Thin™ makes. Moreover, the Creamy Peanut Butter bars are both fairly easy to chew and to swallow, for those of us who have a big problem with that.

Lakewood Organic Mango Juice, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
Lakewood Organic Mango Juice, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
Offered by Tal DG
Price: $36.00
4 used & new from $36.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lakewood Organic Mango Juice, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6), October 20, 2013
The best mango juice out there, in my humble opinion. Most importantly, it is not too sweet, as some are. :)

Collecting Antique Meerschaum Pipes: Miniature to Majestic Sculpture (Schiffer Book for Collectors)
by Ben Rapaport
Price: $49.95
47 used & new from $30.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful book!, August 3, 2013
One of my very favorite books, as someone who collects "Estate" Antique & Vintage Meerschaum pipes. Also, I live in a mostly Amish, very rural area, where there are simply no large tobacconists' establishments, nor Pipe Clubs around, so I must rely on books like this one to give me good pointers about what to buy, on say, ESTY or eBay. Thusfar, Ben Rapaport's book here, and others like his, have proven to be very helpful in making wiser Meerschaum buying decisions.

eBay.co.uk For Dummies
eBay.co.uk For Dummies
by Marsha Collier
23 used & new from $0.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Part of an eBay series of books. Very HELPFUL; well written & organized!, August 3, 2013
This review is from: eBay.co.uk For Dummies (Paperback)
Great book! --So was the eBay.com (USA) edition, "eBay for Dummies" and moreover, "Starting an eBay Business for Dummies"!!!! In fact, I use ALL THREE BOOKS, very often, to aid my now thriving-but-tiny eBay hobby, which is buying and selling fine Antique & Vintage/Estate Meerschaum pipes, plus whimsical Vintage or Antique Tobacco Jars!!!

These eBay books have been a Godsend; they've helped me from going stir-crazy: I'm a young, quite severely disabled/bed-bound gentleman. My hobby doesn't pay much to be sure, but it is stimulating, allows me to communicate with folks worldwide, and also helps me afford collecting an occasional antique pipe, Tobacco Jars, and (most importantly) help pay for my pipe tobacco!!! -- BTW, you can find my profile/stuff on eBay.com (USA) under "PaxDominiVobiscum2013". :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sugar-Free Chocolate CIB is Wonderful!!! I use it instead of HORRIBLE Ensure!, August 3, 2013
CIB Sugar-Free Chocolate is the TOPS!!! I use sugar-free CIB Chocolate instead of HORRIBLE Ensure! Also, I add toasted Wheatgerm and ProMod Protein Powder for extra benefits and taste! Sometimes I'll also add a cup of pureed (frozen or fresh) Red Raspberries or Strawberries: Perfection!!! (The toasted Wheatgerm alone, gives CIB a terrific nutty taste and nice texture.)

-- I have lost 200+ lbs. (no kidding) using my aforementioned Sugar-Free CIB Chocolate "mix". :-D

eBay
eBay
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars eBay works OK but does NOT download PayPal too as it says it will; Android version too limited!!!, August 3, 2013
This review is from: eBay (App)
My pet peeve is that when you download eBay to my KindleFire HD, PayPal should AUTOMATICALLY download too; there is an option to select PayPal to download, but it doesn't work!!! Moreover, the program is much more limited than is the net (www) version, via my Mac.

Ceres Fruit Juice, Mango, 33.8-Ounce (Pack of 6)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ceres Fruit Juice, Mango, 33.8-Ounce (Pack of 6), June 24, 2013
Ceres Fruit Juice, Mango, 33.8-Ounce (Pack of 6)

The juice is very good; top quality. BUT THE PACKAGING is a NIGHTMARE! It leaks something terrible and it happens all the time. So sadly, I will not buy this anymore. :(

Hormel Vegetarian Chili with Beans, 15-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Hormel Vegetarian Chili with Beans, 15-Ounce (Pack of 6)
6 used & new from $8.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Hormel Vegeterian Chili with Beans, 15-Ounce (Pack of 6), June 24, 2013
Hormel Vegeterian Chili with Beans, 15-Ounce (Pack of 6)

My absolute favorite chili, to which I add Mexicorn, diced tomatoes, and black beans. Perfection!

I'm very glad Amazon sells this; it is impossible to find around where I live in western PA.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5