Profile for Sunny Guy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sunny Guy RSS Feed

iPhone 5S / 5 Case, Ringke SLIM iPhone 5S Case [Free HD Film/Better Grip][SF BLACK] Premium Dual Coated Hard Case Cover for Apple iPhone 5 / 5S -ECO Package
Offered by Rearth
Price: $25.00
2 used & new from $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Iphone 5 case is alright, December 20, 2012
This case for the iPhone 5 is a great product, but it has some downfalls. I ordered 2 cases, one was white and the other one is black. The white iPhone case fits fine and is great, slim and good looking. The black one on the other hand does not fir my phone, it is a bot to big on the sides. The case has an air bubble inside it, so the right side of the case sticks out and makes a popping noise when i touch it. It is very annoying, and I am sure this was probably a one in a million scenario, but just be warned that the case does not fit perfectly. I put the white case on my phone and it fits just fine, and looks very good.

TWIN SPIES and the Destiny of Earth (Volume 1)
TWIN SPIES and the Destiny of Earth (Volume 1)
by Ruchi Bhalani
Price: $7.99
14 used & new from $4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Avesome Summer Read !!, July 23, 2012
The story pulled me in from the very start and kept my interest. The author provided just enough background(their training at CTTF) to develop and draw you in to the characters without over-complicating, which is important to me. The story line had a good balance of twists, turns, action and humor to make it a very fun read. I liked Dan and his character of taking care of his sister. The attraction and friendship between Daniela and Joey made me smile.

Generic LCD Screen Display for Iphone 3g 8gb or 16gb
Generic LCD Screen Display for Iphone 3g 8gb or 16gb
Offered by Asmart center
Price: $19.99
9 used & new from $18.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Please Dont Buy this one, September 6, 2010
I got this one and replaced my iPhone LCD. Worked like charm for first ~60 days. All of the sudden it started going dim and more and more dimmer within few minutes. It does not work anymore and I cant see a thing on my IPhone. Its is LCD issue and I recommend users not to buy this product.
Beware !

BISSELL 3596 CleanView Revolution Deluxe Upright Bagless Vacuum
BISSELL 3596 CleanView Revolution Deluxe Upright Bagless Vacuum

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy but good, October 28, 2006
Its heavy. Few attachments. Howevr its does its job in the medium sized house.

Its worth its price if you get it in 15-25 % discounted price.

There may be other options in the same price category