Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for D. Goertzen > Reviews

Browse

D. Goertzen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Goertzen RSS Feed (Olathe, KS)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
WOD Nation Speed Jump Rope. Blazing Fast Rope for Endurance training for Sports like CrossFit, Boxing, MMA, Martial Arts or Just Staying Fit. Fully Adjustable to Fit Men, Women and Children. PINK
Offered by WOD Nation Deals
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality with extras!, March 23, 2016
Great jump ropes at a great price, especially considering they come with a replacement rope and hardware! Also appreciate the small "washer" that helps hold the handle in place.

A Time for Truth: Reigniting the Promise of America
A Time for Truth: Reigniting the Promise of America
by Ted Cruz
Price: $19.03
102 used & new from $9.84

5.0 out of 5 stars An engaging look inside the Washington "Ruling Class", October 23, 2015
This is a very interesting book, written by one of the leading (and unfortunately only) conservative minds currently in the United States Congress. It provides a unique and sobering look at how "business" is done behind closed doors in Washington, and how the wishes of constituents are openly flaunted and ignored.

[THE SWINGERS, BOOK I] WOMEN IN CONTROL
[THE SWINGERS, BOOK I] WOMEN IN CONTROL
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the book very much, November 26, 2014
Enjoyed the book very much. Its erotic, written with a good sense of humor, and interjected with a solid logical framework for the choices made by the author. In other words, it's fun and makes great sense!

Emery Cat Scratching Board by Winston Brands
Emery Cat Scratching Board by Winston Brands

5.0 out of 5 stars All 3 of my cats LOVE this thing!, July 9, 2012
I really do not understand the negative reviews. We picked up one of these at a retail store, not even realizing it had been featured on TV. All 3 of our cats stopped trying to scratch the corner of the couch and use this ALL the time. Our most finicky cat has adopted it almost as a friend. She sleeps by it and spends a lot of time sitting on it. As a scratching board it is wonderful. The rough texture of the surface seems to be just what draws them to it. We've had it for several months now and the cats have worn down every inch...so we are ordering refills.

Be Fearless: Change Your Life in 28 Days
Be Fearless: Change Your Life in 28 Days
by Alisa Bowman
34 used & new from $3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, motivational book that will get you moving forward..., April 30, 2012
I've read several of the 1-star reviews from people that seem to prefer to hold onto their problems like a warm blanket...as well as the therapies that make that choice comfortable. After reading the book, I found it highly helpful and motivational. The 28 days, of course, is malleable to the readers choice, but the 5 basic steps and the questions that it forces you to ask yourself, will get you moving forward from where you are towards goals that you have thought about but not known exactly how to pursue. I found the book valuable and would highly recommend it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2012 7:01 AM PDT

My Secret Fantasies: The Lovers' Book of Sharing
My Secret Fantasies: The Lovers' Book of Sharing
by Kate F. Moore
55 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Exploring (and sharing if you wish) your fantasies through guided questions, March 22, 2012
This is the best book I've found of questions that allow you to explore your sexual fantasies. The book consists of several chapters full of questions (multiple choice and short answer) about both your fantasies and your perception of those of your partner. The questions are explicit and probing, but can apply to either gender. My wife and I bought 2 books, one for each of us, and we are sharing our answers after we go through each chapter. Some of the question are simple (ie. My fantasies usually involve more foreplay than real life? Yes/No), while some require some real thought (ie. Here's how I'd like to behave in my partner's fantasies). I would highly recommend this unique guide to anyone wanting to explore their fantasies, whether you choose to share the results with anyone else or not.

Being George Washington: The Indispensable Man, as You've Never Seen Him
Being George Washington: The Indispensable Man, as You've Never Seen Him
by Glenn Beck
Price: $19.23
403 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and inspiring chance to relive history, January 10, 2012
We tend to view historical figures as bigger than life...men who had unshakable knowledge of and belief in...the outcomes of their actions. "Being George Washington" illustrates in a fascinating way how they were instead flawed, imperfect, and subject to the same emotions and vulnerabilities as we all are. To follow our core beliefs, as this book shows George Washington to have done, with faith and integrity regardless of how dire the current situation appears to us, is a sobering and inspirational lesson in how we can all rise to a higher level of greatness.

Spartacus: Blood & Sand
Spartacus: Blood & Sand
DVD ~ Lucy Lawless

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and sexy...overall a fantastic show!, February 11, 2010
This review is from: Spartacus: Blood & Sand (DVD)
We've thoroughly enjoyed the first season of Spartacus so far. The episodes are entertaining, sexy, and motivating as well. ...can't wait for more.

Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There
Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There
by Andrea Waltz
Price: $9.31
56 used & new from $4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic ideas, August 13, 2009
This book, along with other resources available by the authors, has totally changed the way I look at "sales"...or any activity where having people agree or join you in an idea creates success. This approach will not help you deal with getting told "no"...it will help create a mind-set where you actively seek them out with the belief that they are a major cause of your success.

Art of Oral Sex: Bring Your Partner to New Heights of Pleasure
Art of Oral Sex: Bring Your Partner to New Heights of Pleasure
by Alicia Denchasy
Price: $19.99
36 used & new from $1.42

2.0 out of 5 stars Expected and wanted more, December 15, 2008
I love the concept of the book...illustrating oral sex through pictures, but feel that this book feel far short of that. There is very little in the way of technique or new ideas presented. That would be fine wihh me if the pictures and illustrations had excited us, but we kept turning the pages looking for the "good ones." The poses are very stylized...and not at all what we were hoping for.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3