Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Nemesis Women's GB092K Black Collection Stone Encrusted Leather Band Watch
Nemesis Women's GB092K Black Collection Stone Encrusted Leather Band Watch
Price: $51.99
3 used & new from $51.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch!, June 12, 2014
I love this watch! I wear it every day. It's a nice, well-made, stylish piece.

Not only does it look great when I'm wearing it, but when I'm out in the sun all day, I can take it off and it's like I'm still wearing it! It leaves such a sexy tan line! ;)

Personal Library Book Embosser - ExcelMark
Personal Library Book Embosser - ExcelMark
Offered by StampXpress
Price: $18.49
4 used & new from $17.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gift idea!, June 12, 2014
I just received the two embossers I ordered not even a week ago (ordered on a Friday, received on Thursday of the following week). The company was prompt in sending me an email to collect the names and text I wished to have on each embosser. And, they were quick to respond to my reply back when I asked if they had an image of an "open book" on file (which, they do!).

On first test, the quality seems very good: Sturdy, heavy, solid, well-built. The stamps turned out great. Spelling and proper spacing, excellent.

I'm very excited about giving these as gifts to two very special book lovers in my life. I think they'll be thrilled! (I may need to hint at wanting one for MY birthday, as well! ;)

If anything should change regarding use, I'll revisit this review. But, for now, 5 stars for this vendor and their product.

Eureka: Season 5
Eureka: Season 5
DVD ~ Colin Ferguson
Price: $13.80
17 used & new from $8.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Show. Ever!, June 26, 2012
This review is from: Eureka: Season 5 (DVD)
This is one of the few shows I look forward to each new season. My spouse, who hates SciFi, LOVES Eureka. It's one of the only shows we truly enjoy together. And, THE ONLY SciFi show neither of us can wait for. We're heartbroken when each season comes to a close. I don't even want to know how we're going to feel when the credits role on the final episode, this season.

I doubt any of the cast or crew read these posts, but, just in case, I want to say, "Thank you!"

THANK YOU for making FIVE wonderfully fun seasons of this fun, imaginative, and completely unique show. You have made a fantastic program that you should be incredibly proud of for years to come. I will look forward to seeing the talented cast members in new shows, on other networks. You have made a raving fan out of me, and my spouse.

But, alas, I will miss not seeing you all in Eureka each summer.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Forever a fan...
Julie

****************************************************************
To the SyFy channel...

You've cancelled Eureka, all Stargate shows, and now, Sanctuary. And, you are systematically removing all trace of truly original/imaginative SCIENCE-FICTION/FANTASY programs from your schedule and replacing them with trashy reality game shows, wrestling, and ghost hunters/fact finders. I have one program left on your channel that I watch, and I can say that if you also cancel that, I will have no further reason to watch, or recommend, your network that I have been a fan of since it charged onto the cable airwaves in 1992. With all my friends and family, who love SciFi as much as I do, 'SyFy' has become a joke. You keep cancelling the best, most creative, most imaginative programs you have.

YOU have LOST this fan.
****************************************************************
Comment Comments (19) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2014 10:57 PM PST

Motorola S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset w/ Microphone (Black) - Retail Packaging
Motorola S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset w/ Microphone (Black) - Retail Packaging
Price: $33.30
58 used & new from $15.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, August 25, 2011
I've only had this headset about 3 weeks, now. But, I can say that (so far) I loev them!

The sound quality is excellent. And, I've been able to use them with both my laptop (Skype calls AND multimedia) and with my mobile phone.

I read a couple of reviews regarding the 'tarnishing' of the chrome band around the ear pieces, but, to be honest, I really don't care. So, they get a look a little bit 'used'. I'm not into purchasing something like this to look cool - though, I do think they look sharp, even with a little 'tarnish' to them - I want them for the quality.

So far, i'm very happy with the overall quality of the set. The ONLY downside has been on needing to charge them every day/half. But, that's not a deal-breaker, either.

I've recommend these for anyone looking for good sound quality with a bluetooth set for either office or personal use. (I use them for both)

Blind Shelf Supports, Pair
Blind Shelf Supports, Pair
Offered by Rockler Woodworking and Hardware
Price: $19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE BRACKETS!, August 25, 2011
This review is from: Blind Shelf Supports, Pair (Misc.)
I purchased these brackets when I was looking to build a shelf for my office. I already had the wood, I just needed something to attached it to the wall.

These brackets did the trick. The end results on my wall are gorgeous! I've received a lot of great comments on my 'floating shelves'.

I'll definitely order these again.