Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for apawlowski5 > Reviews

Browse

apawlowski5's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

apawlowski5 RSS Feed

2800mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy S4, GT-I9505, SGH-M919(T-Mobile), SCH-I545(Verizon), SGH-I337(AT&T), SPH-L720(Sprint)

2.0 out of 5 stars After less than 5 months, the battery is useless, February 26, 2015
I got this delivered in October of 2014 and now it's February of 2015 and the battery is almost useless. After charging it and putting it in my phone, it shows full power, then the phone inexplicidly turns off. When i restart it, the battery still shows plenty of power (80% or more). This happened many, many times with the battery. I tried all kinds of things to make sure it was the battery. I wedged a very small piece of cardboard in the battery slot to make sure it wasn't losing contact with the terminals, etc. This doesn't happen with my Samsung battery and it's 1-1/2 years old.

Frigidaire Professional Stainless Programmable 6-Slice Infared Convection Toaster Oven
Price: $97.99
39 used & new from $83.29

4.0 out of 5 stars but I also bake small loaves of bread in it and it works great for the bread, February 23, 2015
I've used this for the last month or so. It works as expected. I use it for the normal toasting, but I also bake small loaves of bread in it and it works great for the bread. The only suggestion I would make is that the bottom piece would flip out for easy cleaning. like other toaster ovens. Cleaning the bottom (where stuff falls all of the time) is a pain because it you have to reach over the heater coils (making sure not to damage them) in order to clean the bottom of the toaster

Suncast SC3950 Double Grip Ergonomic Snow Shovel/Pusher Combo With Non-Stick Graphite 18-Inch Blade & Steel Wear Strip
Price: $30.41
4 used & new from $21.87

3.0 out of 5 stars Good shovel, cheap extra handle, February 23, 2015
The shovel itself it good and it's doing well this winter. My only frustration is the 2nd handle that's half way down the shovel. It's made of a VERY cheap plastic and it broke after the 3rd use. That handle made shoveling a lot easier when it was still in 1 piece. With the handle broke, it's just an average shovel.

KKmoon G9 12W 5730 SMD 56 LEDs Corn Light Lamp Bulb Energy Saving 360 Degree 110V

1.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bulb. It's very bright and even though it ..., February 23, 2015
After 10 months, the bulbs burned out. I'm updating my review based on all 5 bulbs burning out over the last 10 days. I'm very disappointed in the bulbs because they wirked well up unail that time. I'd suggest that you buy another brand

Ventamatic CX2500UPS Power Attic Gable Mount Ventilator with Galvanized Steel Construction and 14-Inch Blade
Price: $93.99
11 used & new from $81.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, quiet, September 12, 2013
I installed this in my attic (right above my master bedroom) to replace a real old fan and I've been very happy with it's performance. It took a bit to modify the opening to handle this smaller, more efficient fan. It's quiet and has substantially helped my A/C bill in the summer. It's on a timer to turn on at 9AM and I've woken up a number of times at 9:30AM or 10AM without even knowing it was on. It's lasted a full year without fail, so I'm hoping it'll last a lot longer.

Gama Sonic Solar Illuminated Address Sign, Green LED #GS-80-G
Gama Sonic Solar Illuminated Address Sign, Green LED #GS-80-G
Price: $39.99
15 used & new from $24.48

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked great when I first bought it, now it's broke, September 12, 2013
I really liked this sign when I first bought it. Just like other reviewers, I got a number of positive comments from neighbors and even the city building inspector, especially about how it lights up at night. That was in mid-2011. It's now later 2013 and it doesn't even light-up any more. I haven't touched the sign since I installed it and it's mounted on the front of my house which faces East, so it gets plenty of light. I'm looking for a new one that will last a bit longer, especially for $40. I'm a bit disappointed with how long it lasted.

Mount & Blade: Warband Demo [Download]
Mount & Blade: Warband Demo [Download]

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not as good as original, September 1, 2011
I own the original Mount & Blade and tried this Warband edition. This one is OK- just a bit more of the same. The graphics are a bit better and fighting from a horse is MUCH more difficult in this version. I like that they added a life bar for your horse (there wasn't one in the original), added some more interactions with characters in the game, and added another kingdom to the game. What I don't like is that once you lose a round in a tournament, you're out- in the original, as long as you knocked a few other people out of a tournament, you would stay a part of the tournament. I also don't like fighting from a horse being more difficult because it's already a challenge. All in all, I'll stick with the original Mount & Blade.
They also added the ability to find a wife, but I didn't have the patience to develop the game to that point.
As far as other people having problems with loading the game on Windows 7, I think that's User error, not the game. It loaded the first time on my Windows 7 laptop with no problems. Also, the game DOES say that it's a demo version. I think that review is a ID 10 T error.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2014 9:14 PM PST