Profile for apawlowski5 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

apawlowski5 RSS Feed

Ventamatic CX2500 Power Attic Gable Mount Ventilator with Galvanized Steel Construction and 14-Inch Blade
Price: $88.43
18 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, quiet, September 12, 2013
I installed this in my attic (right above my master bedroom) to replace a real old fan and I've been very happy with it's performance. It took a bit to modify the opening to handle this smaller, more efficient fan. It's quiet and has substantially helped my A/C bill in the summer. It's on a timer to turn on at 9AM and I've woken up a number of times at 9:30AM or 10AM without even knowing it was on. It's lasted a full year without fail, so I'm hoping it'll last a lot longer.

Gama Sonic Solar Illuminated Address Sign, Green LED #GS-80-G
Gama Sonic Solar Illuminated Address Sign, Green LED #GS-80-G
Price: $39.98
13 used & new from $39.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked great when I first bought it, now it's broke, September 12, 2013
I really liked this sign when I first bought it. Just like other reviewers, I got a number of positive comments from neighbors and even the city building inspector, especially about how it lights up at night. That was in mid-2011. It's now later 2013 and it doesn't even light-up any more. I haven't touched the sign since I installed it and it's mounted on the front of my house which faces East, so it gets plenty of light. I'm looking for a new one that will last a bit longer, especially for $40. I'm a bit disappointed with how long it lasted.

Mount & Blade: Warband Demo [Download]
Mount & Blade: Warband Demo [Download]

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not as good as original, September 1, 2011
I own the original Mount & Blade and tried this Warband edition. This one is OK- just a bit more of the same. The graphics are a bit better and fighting from a horse is MUCH more difficult in this version. I like that they added a life bar for your horse (there wasn't one in the original), added some more interactions with characters in the game, and added another kingdom to the game. What I don't like is that once you lose a round in a tournament, you're out- in the original, as long as you knocked a few other people out of a tournament, you would stay a part of the tournament. I also don't like fighting from a horse being more difficult because it's already a challenge. All in all, I'll stick with the original Mount & Blade.
They also added the ability to find a wife, but I didn't have the patience to develop the game to that point.
As far as other people having problems with loading the game on Windows 7, I think that's User error, not the game. It loaded the first time on my Windows 7 laptop with no problems. Also, the game DOES say that it's a demo version. I think that review is a ID 10 T error.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2014 9:14 PM PST