Profile for S. M. Ford > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. M. Ford RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Patio Living Concepts 267 Unweighted 50-Pound-Capacity Umbrella Stand, Bronze
Patio Living Concepts 267 Unweighted 50-Pound-Capacity Umbrella Stand, Bronze
Price: $32.03
11 used & new from $25.55

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for my umbrella, August 14, 2014
The base is heavy enough, but that doesn't matter because the insert that holds the umbrella pole is too short, allowing the umbrella to lean. My umbrella tipped the entire base in a light breeze. In a heavier wind, it knocked the whole thing over snapping the ridiculously small plastic bolt at the bottom of the base, rendering the whole thing useless. :-(

ASICS Women's Field Skirt
ASICS Women's Field Skirt
Offered by Fashion For Play
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect athletic cover, November 12, 2013
This review is from: ASICS Women's Field Skirt (Sports)
For me, this is the perfect little cover for my tush and thighs - and it's perfect because of the length (I didn't want it too long -but it's not a mini so it covers what it needs to) - and most importantly - a thin, waistband that keeps the skirt in place - and thin is important because I'm wearing 2 items, so I don't want two thick, tight waistbands. Just what I wanted!

Durango Women's RD594 Boot
Durango Women's RD594 Boot
Price: Click here to see our price

2.0 out of 5 stars really? ya'll found these comfortable?, November 12, 2013
These look GREAT - but I had to return them because they were so stiff and uncomfortable and I did find them to be perhaps a 1/2 size too small? The quality seems great - and the best looking boot I found...but jeez...just uncomfy!

Real Nappies 6-Pack of Snug Wrap Diaper Covers, Crawler Size, for babies 6-18 months, 18 lb to 31 lb
Offered by Shopping Moa
Price: $79.99

2.0 out of 5 stars too tight around legs, May 29, 2013
leaves deep red marks on my baby's legs - fits fine around waist/hips so not a sizing issue on my part. Like other parents have reviewed, the leg holes are too small. I haven't had a leaking issue yet, but I haven't used these much because of the fit issue.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 week old enjoys, August 13, 2012
Only have had for a couple weeks now but my 10 week old is entranced by the mirror that hangs down. I position her so she stares at the mirror and when she kicks she hits the jingle ball. Great customer service... I emailed and said the panda toy appeared to have a button inside, but it didn't do anything. Within a few days I had a working, replacement that plays music. Comfy padded mat. Wish it would pack up a bit more compactly.

Earth Mama Angel Baby Booby Tubes, 1 Set
Earth Mama Angel Baby Booby Tubes, 1 Set
Price: $12.99
22 used & new from $12.68

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for cooling the boobies, August 13, 2012
Pros:
Fits very VERY comfortably inside bra
Works well when heated to soften engorged boobs... But be Careful not to overheat... Just a few seconds too long in the microwave can cause burns

CON:
Stays cold for only a minute if that. When my boobs were hot and itchy and engorged I just wanted icy cold relief and these tubes could NOT provide that relief!! The cool softness would last a few seconds on impact but in a minute or two my boobs would WARM UP the tubes! Even if the tubes had been in the freezer all day!!

4-Pack Scratch Mittens
4-Pack Scratch Mittens
Price: $5.99 - $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute mitts that stay on, August 13, 2012
This review is from: 4-Pack Scratch Mittens
Elastic is a little tight so just some quick maneuvering to get on - but they don't fall off! Cute and baby not bothered by elastic at all.

Band Aid Brand Clear Spots, 50/BX (JOJ4708) Category: Bandages and Dressings
Band Aid Brand Clear Spots, 50/BX (JOJ4708) Category: Bandages and Dressings
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $4.19
10 used & new from $1.92

5.0 out of 5 stars what band aid?, April 24, 2012
barely visible and sticks to all types of places where you just need a little something for you boo boo.

Charming Woodland Giant Peel & Stick Wall Art Sticker Decals
Charming Woodland Giant Peel & Stick Wall Art Sticker Decals
Offered by Wall_Art_Corner
Price: $39.99
6 used & new from $17.00

3.0 out of 5 stars adorable but may not stick, April 13, 2012
Some people don't seem to have a problem with the adhesive of these decals, unfortunately, as smooth as our walls are, these just wouldn't stick! Maybe it's the subtle texture or the paint? We ended up putting the decals on the closet doors - but they fold in the middle - giving us 4 panels to work with. So our "tree" ended up being an improvisation - an eclectic interpretation of a tree...but then the decals started to peel off of the doors too! The little animals are so darn cute and the colors are so cheerful - not pastel and not primary colors - just precious - I resorted to double-sided tape. It's mostly the curly limbs that don't like to stick. The decals don't stay creased from being folded in the packaging... they flatten right out...just beware the possibility that your particular wall surface may not be ideal for these and it may take more effort to get a final product.

73" Leopard Skin Cat Tree Condo Furniture Tower
73" Leopard Skin Cat Tree Condo Furniture Tower
Offered by Rowland Direct Wholesale
Price: $90.88
4 used & new from $46.99

4.0 out of 5 stars cat tree aka THRONE, December 10, 2010
We are all very pleased with this cat tower, kitties and humans alike. The instructions are absolutely horrible, leading me to put it almost fully together, wondering why it was wobbling like jello, only to realize you have to screw in the post only HALF way so that it's more stable when you add pieces on top. So I had to take it nearly all the way apart and then reassemble. It's a touch wobbly, but totally endures the cirque de cateil acrobatics it goes through. I am confident it is sturdy enough - besides, it works the kitties' core that way! They love batting at the mice but are pretty upset that they can't walk away with them. I didn't bother with the ramp/stairs. It wasn't fitting right and I'd rather the cats jump and get exercise. This print is pretty adorable, and even my manly man husband likes it cuz he loves the kitties so much. Although, I did think I was getting gray with black spots. It turned out cream with orange/brown/black spots. A little disappointing but still nice. The scratch posts are durable and the material is really soft. It looks pretty classy put together and again, the cats love it - it's THEIRS!

Page: 1 | 2