Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Custom LeatherCraft 1510 13 Pocket Electricians Tool Pouch with Plastic Tray
Custom LeatherCraft 1510 13 Pocket Electricians Tool Pouch with Plastic Tray

3.0 out of 5 stars This thing is BIG, February 3, 2013
Got this tool belt and WOW, it is bigger than it looks in the ad, when I purchased it there were no exact size specs, I think they are there now. A lot of room, which is nice, but the only draw back is what attracted me to this in the first place... the little storage compartment at the bottom. It is a good concept, but being that the little plastic container sits flat the contents shake, and shift, and rattle. I have gotten in the habit of grasping the hammer loop as I walk to quiet it down, and a lot of people have jokes saying, "I can hear you coming a mile away". So pretty good bag, but very large, and if you use the storage.. NOISY.

Klein Tools 5416 Bull-Pin and Bolt Bag, Canvas
Klein Tools 5416 Bull-Pin and Bolt Bag, Canvas
Price: $17.23
43 used & new from $14.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Bulletproof, February 3, 2013
As with all Klein tools, this thing is built to last. I have been a technician in the telecom industry for 25 years, and Klein is the "go to" brand if you want things to perform and last in what can be a brutal work environment.

Verbatim 95335 DataLifePlus 8.5 GB 2.4x-6x Double Layer Recordable White Thermal Printable Disc DVD+R DL, 50 Disc Spindle (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!, February 3, 2013
Have had the best luck with Verbatim over most other brands of DL discs. Have burned movies on over 100 of them and no coasters yet! Good quality, great price, and fast shipping!

C&E OEM USB OTG Connection Kit and Card Reader for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 P7510 Black (SANOXY_GTAB-OTG)
Offered by EPICDEALZ
Price: $5.45
15 used & new from $2.66

1.0 out of 5 stars This product was USED!, January 24, 2012
Just a word of warning. I purchased the Reader for my Samsung Tab upon receipt of the item the box it was in was not sealed, in fact it was crushed and ripped in the front, upon taking the item out of the packaging, I found that it was not sealed, and upon further inspection found scratches and FINGERPRINTS all over the card reader. This item was obviously opened and used at one point. Buying what is promoted as a "New" item and getting something with destroyed packaging, scratches and fingerprints all over it... Hmmmmm, BE CAUTIOUS HERE!!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2012 8:18 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Stove, October 27, 2011
Having owned a first generation JetBoil and loving everything about it, I thought I would "lighten" my load a bit with the latest from JetBoil and boy was I pleased. Very lightweight, yet build sturdy and tough, took a few topples from the cooking area first time out and still ran like a champ. 2 cups of water went from cool, spring temp water to a rolling boil in what seemed to be just over a minute, and this was at almost 7000' altitude. Very good heating, the thin insulating sleeve is very light and thin, but effective in allowing you to grasp the cup after a full boil.
Dependable, lightweight, FAST and packages up very well. Excellent choice, would definitely recommend this product.

Mountain House Buffalo Style Chicken Wrap
Mountain House Buffalo Style Chicken Wrap

1.0 out of 5 stars How Many, How Much???, September 16, 2011
I don't exactly know who is responsible for the item descriptions at Amazon, but in many cases, there is not a quantity listed. How many bags of this product are included in the price?? Certainly not one, that would make this the most expensive dehydrated meal ever sold. Either the price is incorrect, or you have no idea how many bags you will receive for the price. I have purchased this item in stores and found it a good backpacking food, but will not order it here simply because I don't know how many I will get, or worse pay just short of $30.00 for one bag of Mountain House food..

FYI, at the time of this review the product price was $28.64

Offered by MEGA Media
Price: $44.69
10 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable, October 2, 2008
Let me start by saying that I am quite savvy in the world of music and thought that I had heard or seen it all.... till now. Embarrassing as it is I had never even heard of Robbie Williams until a friend of mine told me that I had to watch this DVD... thanks Kimi :) It sat at my house for days on end and then on a whim before giving it back because I was tired of looking at it on my counter, I gave it a shot.
WOW, WOW, and WOW were the only things I could think to describe it. I don't remember ever being so pulled into a show as much as this one. Within about 30 seconds of the first song - "Let Me Entertain You", and what a great song to start with, I was SOLD. I ended up glued to my TV for two hours straight. At the end, I was already humming some of the songs like I had known them for years, so I started it over again then proceeded to purchase several Robbie Williams albums off of itunes and so on. Robbie has the most amazing stage presence I have ever seen. He is confident, a little cocky, yet so humble and appreciative of his fans. An amazing voice, some the most appealing lyrics and melodies I have heard in ages. If you have never heard Robbie Williams, GET THIS DVD! Get the biggest TV you can find, CRANK IT UP, and be totally amazed at the non-stop, 120% that he gives in this performance! What a breath of fresh air!