Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th
Profile for R. Joseph > Reviews

Browse

R. Joseph's Profile

Customer Reviews: 140

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Joseph "Trinihibiscus" RSS Feed (Caribbean)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique happy shirt but too small..., November 21, 2015
Somewhat disappointed by the sizing. My son fits a size 6 and I would usually buy 7 which would be slightly big but allows him to grow into it.
I bought size 8 in this and it's an exact fit. However the colours really pop and it is well made. I don't quite get the one snap fastner amongst buttons but I describe this as a very happy shirt.
I really do like so I'm buying a larger size for him. If you're buying go two sizes up. Other than sizing I really have no complaints.

U.S. Polo Assn. Big Boys' Long Sleeve Sport Shirt, Orange Sunset, 8
U.S. Polo Assn. Big Boys' Long Sleeve Sport Shirt, Orange Sunset, 8
Offered by Value Town Kids

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite a cute shirt., November 8, 2015
It is unfortunate other buyers did not have a good experience with this product. On the contrary, I like the shirt and the colour is quite happy. I cannot yet speak to the lasting quality as it has not been laundered yet. The fabric is breathable and perfect for my tropical climate in the Caribbean. In terms of sizing, it is true to size. I went a size bigger so my son would have more wear. All in all I am pleased.

Melissa & Doug Solar System 48 pcs Floor Puzzle
Melissa & Doug Solar System 48 pcs Floor Puzzle
Price: $11.99
132 used & new from $9.58

5.0 out of 5 stars I also liked that the planet's names are printed, November 7, 2015
The colours are vibrant and truly attractive to any child. My 4 year old son, loves puzzles! Though he is no longer challenged by it, he continues to build it just for his viewing pleasure. I also liked that the planet's names are printed, so of course he's memorized the spelling! May I recommend, if the recipient is really into puzzles, amp it up to a 100 piece puzzle.
Other outstanding features: durability, easy to clean, easy packaging, sturdy interlocking pieces. When he is ready to pass it on, it will still be worthy of a 5star review!

1 X Inflatable Moon Walk Bounce Bouncer House Repair Patch - Tear Aid 6" x 12" Patch A
Offered by BRIGHTKICK
Price: $8.84
5 used & new from $8.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Holding well, November 7, 2015
The patch has been holding out well on the bouncy castle. However I do have an issue with the picture accompsnying the product. Nonetheless, follow application instructions and you will be satisfied.

Zeagoo Women Vintage Sleeveless Sexy Bodycon Pencil Dress Fitted Party Cocktail
Zeagoo Women Vintage Sleeveless Sexy Bodycon Pencil Dress Fitted Party Cocktail
Offered by Zeagoo
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars "Tiny" disappointment, October 29, 2015
OK well not much to say other than this is very cheap looking, the side borders do no justice to this dress. The fabric does not give much stretch and the sizing is very off ... you may have to go 2-3 sizes bigger for it to fit. To each his own so I know there are those who would disagree. But I selected this for office wear and it doesn't look anything like this.

Play-Doh Plus Color Set, NET WT 8OZ,  8-Pack
Play-Doh Plus Color Set, NET WT 8OZ, 8-Pack
38 used & new from $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not buying again, October 29, 2015
This is quite surprising to me. I've bought play doh for my son and nieces on numerous occasions and never had an issue. Strangely the play doh is turning to a sticky mush ... which I must scrape or wash off the surface. So much so I wouldn't be butting this again. The same thing is happening to all three sets.

Qupid SERENITY-01 Basic Classic Almond Toe High Heel Pump
Qupid SERENITY-01 Basic Classic Almond Toe High Heel Pump
Offered by ZOOSHOO

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing a bit off, October 29, 2015
I do like the shoe. Simple design but elegant look. However I have always bought 9M and somehow this was quite snug. Seems you need to buy 1/2 size bigger. The heel got a knick from my office chair so be careful where you wear this.

Melissa & Doug Safari Floor Puzzle 100 pcs
Melissa & Doug Safari Floor Puzzle 100 pcs
Price: $11.04
68 used & new from $6.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't think ... just buy it!!!, October 29, 2015
I am absolutely pleased! My 4 yr old son is quite a puzzle fanatic. So we chose this together. The puzzle is durable, pieces fit well and firm, and the colour is resilient!!! It is absolutely value for money. Of course I have a few more M&D puzzles lined up for purchase.

Viwenni Women's Summer Striped Sleeveless Wear to Work Casual Party Pencil Dress
Offered by Viwenni-US

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it appears to be ... but not bad, October 29, 2015
Whilst this did fit to size ... I was sorely disappointed by the quality and colour. This appears to be a well fitted tight woven fabric (at least to me) however it is a way lighter blue, more pronounced stripes and the stretch material is quite light. I like the dress but I wouldn't be wearing it to work. A little tip, a well fitted spandex tights worn under gives a great toned look.

Ravensburger Outer Space - 100 Piece Puzzle
Ravensburger Outer Space - 100 Piece Puzzle
10 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect puzzle, October 14, 2015
My son is 4+ and is very passionate about puzzles. He LOVES this one! The colours are brilliant and inviting. For any little boy this would be a treasure. As well the names of the planets are printed, so it's also a good learning tool. It is very durable and easy to wipe clean. He's over the other puzzles but even though he builds this in a flash he still enjoys it. For little hands the pieces are large and allow for easy fitting. This is a brilliant purchase!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14