Profile for L.I. LINDA > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 2074

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L.I. LINDA RSS Feed (LI NY)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Hollywood Stories: a Book about Celebrities, Movie Stars, Gossip, Directors, Famous People, History, and more!
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Fun Read, June 18, 2013
This book reminds me of the movie magazines that I loved as a youngster.It is chock fun of anecdotes about movieland. It is a must for film buffs.

With A Twist - A Lt. Jack Daniels Locked Room Mystery Short Story
With A Twist - A Lt. Jack Daniels Locked Room Mystery Short Story
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, June 17, 2013
After reading all the positive reviews,I expected more from these authors.There was too much banter which I dislike intensely.I don't recommend this freebie offering.

The Devil's Grin (An Anna Kronberg Thriller Book 1)
The Devil's Grin (An Anna Kronberg Thriller Book 1)
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars SoSo mystery/thriller, June 16, 2013
I found it difficult to "get in" to this book.I give the author A for effort. i just found myself falling asleep while reading the pages.

Letters In The Attic
Letters In The Attic

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Story, June 14, 2013
Move over Nicholas Sparks.If you enjoy his books,you will love this book. I enjoyed every page and look foward to more by this author.

I'll Be Seeing You
I'll Be Seeing You
Price: $8.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Women Bonding, June 8, 2013
This tender and sweet book was a treasure.One can only imagine how women on the home front coped with W.W.11.It was a very difficult time for many. It was lovely to read about these two friends.

From the Heart: Romance, Mystery & Suspense 3 Fan Favorites (THE FORGOTTEN CHILD, LOST AND FOUND, THE GIFT)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Chick Lit., June 8, 2013
Sometimes,you feel like relaxing with a romance or lite mystery.This collection fills that need very well. I loved the stories and look forward to more by this author.

It's Only Natural: 200 natural cleaning product recipes to have a green, healthy and allergy free home and garden:

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, June 6, 2013
Is this a book or a list of ideas?I found it to be boring and repetitive.In addition,I already knew a lot of the remedies.

I, Rhoda
I, Rhoda
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $11.02

5.0 out of 5 stars My Friend Rhoda, June 4, 2013
This review is from: I, Rhoda (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book about Rhoda/Valerie Harper.I watched her on T.V. and identified with her.I highly recommend this chatty book.You must meet my friend.

The Worst Hard Time: The Untold Story of Those Who Survived the Great American Dust Bowl
Price: $8.02

5.0 out of 5 stars An Outstanding Historical Document, June 2, 2013
Timothy Egan has written an evocative study of the 1930s Dust Bowl survivors. It is absolutely one of the best nonfiction books that I have ever read.

One Minus One (Nancy Pearl's Book Lust Rediscoveries)
One Minus One (Nancy Pearl's Book Lust Rediscoveries)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You,Nancy Pearl, June 1, 2013
This book is a marvelous character study. Emily was my age and I lived through Fresca times. The story develops through Emily as she becomes single again. I highly recommend this title.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30