Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation STEM
Profile for Treeshade Cafe > Reviews

Browse

Treeshade Cafe's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Treeshade Cafe RSS Feed (St. Louis)

Set of 6 Large Sized 16oz BPA-Free Double-Wall Travel To-go Mugs with Comfort Grip

1.0 out of 5 stars These are awful - Sorry, January 14, 2014
They look great, and are a nice size, but the lids wouldn't fit well, and you don't want to put hot liquids in anything like these.
The lids didn't seal well out of the box, who know how worse they'd be after a wash or two.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Mini Beer Pong or Quarters - A Road Trip Must, May 26, 2010
I recently embarked on a 14 hour road trip. I'm so glad I purchased the Laptop Steering Wheel Desk.
Besides the obvious use, we were able to pass the tedious driving time, playing Mini-Beer Pong, and quarters.

Now I must warn everybody, we learned the hard way. DO NOT START PLAYING UNTIL ON THE HIGHWAY!!!
My car now smells of beer, since I turned left into the Piggly-Wiggly to get more beer, and all the little cups with beer went all over.
I wish the instruction manual would have put this warning in BOLD or ALL CAPS.

For those with children who do not drink. The Laptop Steering Wheel Desk is very practical for playing Jenga or Uno.

I only wish they offered one for the passenger seat. Who doesn't love a good game of battleship.?????

Drink, Play, F@#k: One Man's Search for Anything Across Ireland, Las Vegas, and Thailand
by Andrew Gottlieb
Price: $11.53
156 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't let the title suck you in......, March 15, 2010
I was looking for a book to read while on my last beach vacation, and I was lured in by the title "Drink, Play, F@#k. I had not heard of the book "Eat Pray Love", and so I had no basis on the layout, or if it tried to satire the original, if indeed that was the intention.
As noted in a previous review...I too, was hoping for a little more energy, creative storytelling, and "guy talk", but what we received was 38 chapters with no cohesiveness, forced gambling metaphors, and upper-echelon frivolous disrespect for money with the occasional "Dennis Miller-like" caveat on Monday night football....which as we all know does not work.

I stopped reading this book 4 times, but had a 5 hour flight on the way back, I was so bored I finished it.
Here, I will summarize the book into 3 chapters:
Chapter 1 - My wife left me, I have enough money so I went to Ireland and got drunk daily.
Chapter 2 - My wife is still not with me, I have enough money so I went to Las Vegas, made frivoulous wagers, got drunk a lot, and played golf.
Chapter 3 - My wife is still not with me, I have enough money so I went to Thailand, to a ridiculously expensive and exclusive resort, had sex with a young woman, found my morals and my future ex-wife.

I would have tried to sell this book on Amazon, but I threw it in the trash, as I unpacked.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2014 9:24 AM PST

Cancer on $5 a Day* *(chemo not included): How Humor Got Me Through the Toughest Journey of My Life
by Alan Eisenstock
88 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Smiles...Tears....and more Smiles, November 12, 2008
This is a very uplifting read on a gloomy topic. Hopefully you know Robert Schimmel from his Stand-up comedy act. I've seen Robert's comedy show 5 or 6 times, and consider myself to be one who recruits new fans to his shows whenever he comes to St. Louis.
I bought this book after one of Robert's appearances on the Howard Stern show. I thought this would be a good book to read on vacation on the beach.
So, here I am sitting on the beach, nice breeze, cocktail ready....I started to tear up after reading the first few paragraphs. What am I doing reading something sad on the beach???? I kept going and am glad I did. I couldn't put the book down. I couldn't wait to read the next word.
It was almost as if Robert was on stage telling us this whole story.

I would assume everybody has experienced a loss due to cancer or some other disease. I certainly have. This book walks you through the routine, highs/lows, emotions of that those afflicted go through.....Robert speaks almost as your relative, co-worker, or friend you may have lost.

Thanks Robert! I can't wait to see you!