Profile for Mc > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 211

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mc "m0c21" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Novline 29.19.210 Lexus CT200h Floor Mats - Floor Liners - 2011-2013 - Four (4) Piece Set - Black
Offered by AutoAccessories4Less
Price: $86.00
3 used & new from $86.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., May 20, 2014
The bad.
1. I don't like the pattern on it. The L looks cheap in my eyes.
2. The shallower area doesn't looks good. I wish the mat was just one leveled sheet.
3. The driver side made my left foot uncomfortable for some reason. I don't know if it was too thick or what but I didn't notice it till I switched it to a different mat and it instantly felt better.
4. The back is 2 pieces. The left and middle is connected and the right side is a separate piece. This makes it look cheap and not a perfect fit.
5. It scuffs extremely easily. Just from getting into my car the first time with it, I could see scuff marks on it. I barely touched it! These will come off from just wiping it down with something wet but it looks bad.

The good.
1. It fits very well and does keep your car clean.
2. It probably is one of the cheaper custom fitted all weather floor mats.

iJDMTOY Touch Activated Xenon White LED Light 90mm M8x1.25 Shift Knob For Lexus Toyota Scion
Offered by iJDMTOY Car LED Guru
Price: $109.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Far from perfect., May 20, 2014
So I've had this for 2 months now. The battery has died a total of 3 times from full charge. The metal also fell off since it was just glued on. This is a pretty cheaply made item. I wouldn't spend $40 on it, let alone the high asking price.

Below is my initial review

The bad.
1. too bright some times. I wish you can adjust the brightness as sometimes it is just too bright and stays on too long while driving in the dark. It can be distracting when this happens. However it is generally not an issue as you don't touch it much while driving. I put my car into the assisted braking mode as I was going down hill and it was just too bright for me when that happened.
The charge port is not flush. It is a plastic lip that protrudes out from the side. I wish it was flush so it wasn't as noticeable when you put your fingers over that area.
2. Expensive. You can get a shift knob for $20 or less but that isn't led touch sensitive so not completely fair comparison.

The good.
1. Holds a charge. It's been over a month and there's not signs of it needing a charge and from what I read on the forms, it will be a while before it needs one.
2. Perfect fit for the ct200h and I would assume for other hybrids toyota offers. I actually have it 1 twist from being completely screwed in as it was bumping into the dash a little but hasn't been an issue with it not completely screwed in. This car is also kind of picky at what shift knobs it can take due to a skinnier shaft.
3. Touch sensitive works well. The metal part on the front is the touch sensitive area. If you don't want the led to turn on, you can just avoid touching that area. It is very responsive and has always turned on as expected.
4. Looks nice. This is subjective but I like the look.
5. Nice leather feel. The leather around the sides and back feel very good to my hands.

Pandamoto 2 x 7.5W Bright 6000K H8/H9/H11 CREE LED Light Bulb Fog Daytime Driving Lamp DC 12V Color White
Offered by Family dentist
Price: $19.45
2 used & new from $19.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Great at first, May 20, 2014
Less than a month later and one of them stopped working. It is white, but didn't seem that bright. Didn't do much for lighting the road as fog lights. I wouldn't recommend these from my experience. I made sure it was the bulb by replacing it with the stock ones in my car and that worked fine.

Lay's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, Sea Salt and Vinegar, 8.5 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Lay's Kettle Cooked Potato Chips, Sea Salt and Vinegar, 8.5 Ounce (Pack of 4)
5 used & new from $21.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, May 20, 2014
These went by fast! If you like sea salt and vinegar, these are amazing. If you like kettle chips too then you definitely have to try these. I have several different brands of sea salt kettle chips but these are my favorite so far.

2011-2014 LEXUS CT200h Canvasback Cargo Liner (Black) [Includes Side Pieces]
2011-2014 LEXUS CT200h Canvasback Cargo Liner (Black) [Includes Side Pieces]
Offered by Automotive Interiors
Price: $169.00
2 used & new from $169.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, worth the wait!, May 20, 2014
Lets start with the bad to get it out of the way.
1. The wait. It took nearly a month from date of order to date of receiving it. From my communications with the seller, the liner was made to order so it takes a while. However, this is a review of the product, and therefore, the rating will not be affected by this little inconvenience.

The good.
1. Great fit. It is nearly perfect and covers everything!
2. Great coverage. I didn't expect it to come with 2 pieces, one for each side of the trunk! I don't worry about what I put in the trunk or what my dogs conditions are when I put them there now (they're small dogs and there's plenty of room in the trunk for them).
3. Great quality. The material seems to be strong material and water resistant. The edge of each piece is also lined with a thicker material and the workmanship is fantastic!
4. Customer service is exceptional. Every time I wrote an email, I received a response within an hour or two. They were always very friendly and helpful as I had asked regarding the shape of the mat and if it would fit the audio upgrade I had in my car (which it did).
5. Velcro on the back to stick to the car! This is the best part about this product or maybe second after the great fit. It keeps it in place so that it doesn't just bunch up and things/pets end up under it and getting your car dirty anyways.

The cons.
1. Price. It is expensive for the material but you have to remember this is custom fit. I had general ones before and it ended up being pointless as it just shifted all over the place and folded onto itself. $20 for a generic that end up going into the trash or $150 for a quality product that I can see staying in my car for the life of the car? I'll take the latter. I didn't ding the product rating for this con because I think it is worth the cost.

2013 Lexus CT200h Platinum Silver Metallic 1J4 Touch Up Paint Pen Kit - Original Factory OEM Automotive Paint - Color Match Guaranteed
Offered by AL Supply East
Price: $37.80
6 used & new from $31.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy this if you want to make whatever small nick or scratch more readily visible., May 13, 2014
The paint doesn't even match the CT200h 1j4. It is too dark and that is before putting on the clearcoat, which states will darken the paint.

AudelTech Lexus CT 200h Floor Mats & Car Mats Next Generation Ultimate Custom Fit Full Surrounded Luxury Floor Liners (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this for any reason, May 6, 2014
I loved the look and idea of this. When I received it, I excited installed it only to find several major issues.

1. Driver mat goes under gas pedal. It blocks the pedal from being fully extended. I could not go beyond 1000 RPM in normal mode and could not go beyond 2-3k RPM in sports mode. This is a driving hazard.
2. Back seat mats cover the feet vents. No more air for back seat.

Minor issues has to do with slight fitting issues and no velcro or other methods of sticking mat to floor and side.

Lexus CT200h Custom-Fit All-Weather Rubber Floor Mats Cargo Area - With 10 Speakers - Black (2011 11 2012 12 ) AMS5ABQ435161||801N4HIZ
Offered by American Floor Mats
Price: $99.17
3 used & new from $89.90

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price, I expected much better, May 1, 2014
This is basically just a large slab of this material cut to the layout of the trunk. I would be fine with this except a few issues.
1. It does not fit perfectly. It is too long so I have to roll the front end into the crack between the seat. The back is also too long so I have to push it against the 2 metal hooks on each side of the trunk. This creates a slight bend and it isn't leveled at these 2 points. The side flap seems to fit okay but I can tell the cut isn't perfect. It is okay and is not enough for me to complain about. However, I figured I mention it anyways.
2. There are cheaper alternatives that seem to have better designs. The end doesn't have a lip to keep anything spill onto it inside the mat. To clarify, the pattern will keep any liquid spill onto it, unless it is on the edge because the pattern is cut in the middle. Think of this mat with a lot of indented circles. If you spill something it will be trapped in the circles. The edges are still made of these circles but it is cut in to make the pattern of the trunk.
3. I expected a better material for this price point. I wish I got another brand.

The seller however seems to be pretty good. Very fast shipping.

303 30350 Aerospace Protectant 32oz
303 30350 Aerospace Protectant 32oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for tires, May 1, 2014
Just spray on your tires and walk away. When it dries it looks like I had my tires professionally cleaned and tire dressing applied. I'll be using this on my dashboard too but I expect great results too.

Spring Bar Jeweler Tool
Spring Bar Jeweler Tool
Offered by SR Accessories
Price: $6.49
2 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Spring Bar Jeweler Tool (Watch)
This seems to be a good quality tool. I've used it several times and haven't had any problems. This is a must if you're changing straps!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20