Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Profile for William Ayers > Reviews

Browse

William Ayers' Profile

Customer Reviews: 89

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

William Ayers RSS Feed (Dallas ,Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
La Crosse Technology BC1000 Alpha Power Battery Charger
La Crosse Technology BC1000 Alpha Power Battery Charger
Price: $54.50
55 used & new from $44.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Charger, April 17, 2014
I have completely confidence that this charger will take care of my Enloop batteries. I *really* wanted to give this 5 stars, but I don't normally give those out unless they are just about perfect (which these almost were). If you're looking for a quality charger that will take care of your rechargeable batteries, you can't go wrong here.

Fenix LD25 Flashlight
Fenix LD25 Flashlight
Offered by JohnArm Store
Price: $69.95
2 used & new from $69.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad flashlight..., April 17, 2014
This review is from: Fenix LD25 Flashlight (Sports)
...but the end cap needs some work. After a couple months, the flashlight started having issues staying on (it would turn on, but occasionally flicker and/or shut off while in use). I thought it might have been dirty contacts, but cleaning them with alcohol and Q-tips didn't help. I also thought it might have been corrosion, so I tried lightly sanding all metal-on-metal contacts that I could reach (also, no effect). I finally contacted Fenix, who tried to help (I guess), but it didn't fix the issue.

I ended up giving up on the notion that I'd be able to fix it, and just accepted that the flashlight would always flicker. By chance, I happened to mention it to my buddy, who had me give him the flashlight (even though I informed him I had tried just about everything). Five seconds later, he hands it back to me and IT'S FIXED!!! I asked him what he did, and he said he re-stretched the spring on the cap. Apparently he had the same issue with another flashlight - the springs get compressed over time and don't make solid contact with the batteries. The flashlight works like a champ now, but I'm a little disappointed that the spring isn't stronger (especially when I consider what I paid for this flashlight). I'm also slightly annoyed that I never saw this fix anywhere online (at least not on the forums I searched), or that Fenix didn't suggest this as a fix. Other than that, not a bad flashlight.

#1 Hits of Classical Music
#1 Hits of Classical Music
Price: $3.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, April 12, 2014
A lot of really great/renowned songs on this album (literally, there are a ton of songs), and as far as I can tell, they are performed very well. Really enjoying this album.

Kijaro Dual Lock Folding Chair (Red Rock Canyon)
Kijaro Dual Lock Folding Chair (Red Rock Canyon)
Price: $40.00
5 used & new from $40.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Portable Chair, April 12, 2014
I was surprised at how comfortable this chair is. I was thinking that because it wouldn't cradle my backside, that it might get uncomfortable - quite the opposite actually. After prolonged use, my back (and backside) are actually less fatigued/numb than normal (at least when compared to sitting in other "normal" camping chairs). Although it's a bit larger than most other chairs, I think for car camping it's great (though I'm not sure I would want to backpack with it).

Barlean's Organic Oils Fresh Catch Fish Oil, Omega-3,  Orange Flavor,  250-Softgels / 1000 mg each
Barlean's Organic Oils Fresh Catch Fish Oil, Omega-3, Orange Flavor, 250-Softgels / 1000 mg each
Offered by Nutrition Depot
Price: $23.26
11 used & new from $22.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Taste Great, Works Well, April 12, 2014
The orange actually works. I don't normally taste any flavor, but there was one day where I had a little gas and, to my pleasant surprise, it was orange (not fish) that greeted my nostrils. Additionally, there's a lot more capsules in the bottle than I was expecting, which is always a nice surprise. All in all, very happy with this purchase.

True
True
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Album, April 12, 2014
This review is from: True (MP3 Music)
Really surprised by how many GREAT songs are on this album. I actually originally bought this on Google Play because it was on sale, and decided to purchase it again on Amazon to keep all my music in one place (I prefer Amazon's music management over Google's). Looking forward to Avicii's next album - hopefully it will be just as good as this one.

Vector Quintuple Refined Butane Fuel - 3 Pack
Vector Quintuple Refined Butane Fuel - 3 Pack
Offered by FieldSupply
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, April 12, 2014
I purchased this for my jet butane lighter for my cigars, and it works like a champion. I will definitely be buying this again in the future.

VELCRO Brand  - Sticky Back - 3 1/2" x 3/4" Strips, 4 Sets - Clear
VELCRO Brand - Sticky Back - 3 1/2" x 3/4" Strips, 4 Sets - Clear
Price: $3.49
38 used & new from $1.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, April 12, 2014
It's crazy, but this actually seems to get better the more I use it. I guess the loops just needed to break in first and get a little frizzier.

Dubstep in Miami
Dubstep in Miami
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Dubstep in Miami (MP3 Music)
I use this in the gym to get me pumped up. I love the songs on this album - great music with a good driving base.

Floral Honeystix - Blackberry Blossom - 100% Honey - Pack of 50 Stix - Honey Sticks
Offered by Terrific Deal, Inc.
Price: $10.49
7 used & new from $10.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but..., April 12, 2014
Not great either. It's hard to taste the blackberry blossom (I know it's a subtle flavor, but even still). I've had other flavors of blossom honey, and you could taste the fruit more than in this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9