Profile for Sheila D. Schiffman > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sheila D. Schiffman RSS Feed (Sacramento, CA)

Premier Dead Sea Luxurious Anti-aging Neck Cream, 2.0288-Fluid Ounce
Premier Dead Sea Luxurious Anti-aging Neck Cream, 2.0288-Fluid Ounce
Offered by Best Deals2013
Price: $37.00
10 used & new from $31.32

3.0 out of 5 stars My neck didn't get any worse, January 7, 2014
As time goes on the years show on my neck.
I didn't notice any worsening, but I didn't notice any improvement.
The products smells really nice.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, January 7, 2014
It's just what I wanted!
This case fits my tablet perfectly.
There are no magnets, which was very important to me as magnets can affect the display screen.
The cushioning is protective without being bulky.

Just perfect!

Maggy London Women's Sails Printed Jersey Wrap Dress, Java/Red, 14
Maggy London Women's Sails Printed Jersey Wrap Dress, Java/Red, 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy dress!, January 7, 2014
I love this dress! It is very comfortable to wear. The fabric falls beautifully.
I get a ton of compliments from both men and women.
I'm very happy with this purchase!

Kin: Songs by Mary Karr & Rodney Crowell
Kin: Songs by Mary Karr & Rodney Crowell
Price: $10.00
48 used & new from $3.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Could I be a Country Music fan?, July 25, 2012
I haven't been exposed much to Country music, other than that "Country Rock" crap that has become popular since Achey Breaky Heart. So I never bothered to search out anything Country. I am, however, an NPR fan. I heard an interview on NPR with Mary Karr and Rodney Crowell and heard song excerpts from this CD. I found the stories of the songwriting compelling and enjoyed the little snippets I heard, so I decided to order Kin.

This CD is rich and lush and gorgeous. Some of the songs make me laugh, some make me tear up. But I love every single song on this CD. My only regret is that it's not a 3 hour CD. I could listen all day. I would be hard pressed to imagine this album wouldn't appeal to fans of all sorts of music.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2012 12:22 PM PST

6PK SOLAR TIER WALKLIGHT (Do it Best Imports ESL-03-2)
6PK SOLAR TIER WALKLIGHT (Do it Best Imports ESL-03-2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not happy a few months later, June 6, 2009
Installation was a breeze! These lights are appropriately bright and they are very pretty. They charged in a few hours. I bought the individual lights and the spotlight set. The only complaint that I have is that I wish the spotlights were on a longer line than 6 feet. Other than that, the set is lovely, and the seller's description is very accurate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now August 19. Three months later and I'm very unhappy. The lights behave very eratically. One of them stays lit at night, as it should. All of the others primarily don't stay lit. They've gone out, one by one. However, last night, one of those previously dead lights relit itself.

I had bought a solar light set years ago. It did finally die, but it took a good six years. I haven't even gotten six months out of this set.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2010 7:47 AM PDT