Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed (Jefferson City, MO, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
South Shore Little Teddy 3 Drawer Chest, Pure White
South Shore Little Teddy 3 Drawer Chest, Pure White
Price: $111.41
12 used & new from $88.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great in our nursery, August 14, 2015
Love it so far. I was able to put it together myself in about an hour. I bought this for the nursery of our baby due in November. The changing pad fits perfectly on top.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Stork Craft Tuscany Custom Glider and Ottoman with Free Lumbar Pillow, White/Beige
Price: $183.99
5 used & new from $183.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful piece of furniture, August 12, 2015
Chair was super simple to put together. No pieces were damaged from shipping, and it arrived quickly. Seat cushion could be a little softer, but I am confident that it'll be able to be broken in and will be fine. I sat in it for about 15 minutes last night, and it wasn't uncomfortable. Chair glides smoothly, and I did not notice any squeaking or any other distracting noises. I am very pleased with the purchase and can't wait to rock my baby in it in 15 weeks.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sealy Soybean Foam-Core Crib Mattress (Design pattern may vary)
Sealy Soybean Foam-Core Crib Mattress (Design pattern may vary)
Price: $132.99
11 used & new from $106.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, August 10, 2015
Mattress arrived quickly. Baby is not due for another 14 weeks, so I haven't had her lie on it yet, but it seems very firm. I like the vinyl outside. It will be easy to clean should she make a mess on it. I did put a five-pound weight on the mattress when it was in the crib, and it hardly indented at all. I will feel safe putting a newborn on it.

Fisher-Price Charlotte Traditional Crib, Snow White
Fisher-Price Charlotte Traditional Crib, Snow White
Offered by BabyEarth
Price: $219.89
12 used & new from $219.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Crib!, August 10, 2015
Crib arrived quickly through Amazon Prime. I was able to set the crib up myself, for the most part, until the bottom piece which the mattress lays on. It became a two-person job at that point. All of the tools needed were included and easy to identify. All of the pieces of the crib were beautiful and not marked up at all or damaged in anyway. The crib is lightweight and easy for me (mom-to-be) to move around the room but is very, very sturdy. I have it set on the highest mattress level right now. Baby isn't due for another 15 weeks, but it does not seem low to me when messing around with a teddy bear in baby's place. :) I am 5'4".

VicTsing Baby Crib Mobile Music Box Holder Arm Bracket Nut Screw Box
VicTsing Baby Crib Mobile Music Box Holder Arm Bracket Nut Screw Box
Offered by VicTsingDirect
Price: $10.79
6 used & new from $8.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service - Great product!, July 31, 2015
We ordered this product twice. When it first came, we received a defective mobile. The music box would not work. We took it apart to see if we could get it working, but we could not. I contacted Amazon, and they let us send it back - free of charge as they provided a UPS label - and refunded our credit card. We ordered the mobile again and received it two days later. This one works just fine as it should. The lullaby is beautiful and is what I sing my baby girl at night when I am going to bed. I plan to make my own mobile for her before she is born in November, and I think this will be perfect to hang it from. Very happy with Amazon's customer service and the second product.

MPLUS Digital Basal Thermometer, Reads in Fahrenheit
MPLUS Digital Basal Thermometer, Reads in Fahrenheit
Offered by Wimpy Kid
Price: $7.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for TTC Temping, March 6, 2015
Thermometer works perfectly. I used it orally at first. It took at least one minute to beep with the temperature (which DOES have two decimal points despite what other inaccurate reviews say). My temps tended to be erratic (I am temping for conception purposes); so I switched to vaginal temping. Now the thermometer finishes very quickly, less than a minute. It is very accurate.

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic characters, November 14, 2014
Such an amazing story full of real and captivating characters. Can the story get a little disturbing? Yes. This book is not for the faint of heart, but if you want a real, well-written look at small-town life - this book is a must-read! Loved it!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Same Product - Just Different Packaging - Buy from link provided instead!, September 29, 2014
Do not be fulled - these are no different from http://www.amazon.com/Sakura-38176-10-Piece-Assorted-Moonlight/dp/B000GZOCA8/ref=pd_bxgy_t_img_z which are $3 cheaper. I thought they were different, but they are not. They are identical. In fact, mine didn't even have different packaging, they were packaged exactly the same as the link provided. I should have done my research more because I can see on the FAQ's of this page that they are the same. Do not buy these. Buy the ones from my link. They are the same and are cheaper.

That being said, these are excellent gel pens, and I love writing with them. Beautiful colors. Very smooth.

i-BLASON Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 inch Tablet Leather Case Cover / Elastic Hand Strap / Stylus / ID Holder (Not Compatible with Kindle Fire HD 8.9 2012) 3 Year Warranty (Green)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 7, 2014
Love this case. The sleep/wake function works perfectly. The case stays closed very well. And I love the stylus. My only complaint is that the color is more like a lime green and I was expecting more of a mint green. I still love it though. Very pleased.

The Crazy Ones Season 1
The Crazy Ones Season 1
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love SMG, December 30, 2013
Tuned in to this show purely for Sarah although I do love Robin Williams as well. The entire cast is funny, and I think the show is brilliantly lighthearted and hilarious.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3