Profile for E. ONeill > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. ONeill "Graphorik" RSS Feed (Austin, TX USA)

Page: 1 | 2
PowerMoxie® 24 Month Warranty Lion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S4 (2600 mAh). Fits I9500, I9505, M919, I545, I337, L720, R970

2.0 out of 5 stars You may need to use the warranty, May 20, 2015
Lasted 5 months and 18 days; then my phone started blacking out after less than five minutes' use. I bought a Samsung battery and separate charger at the same time, alternating charges between the Power Moxie and the Samsung. The Samsung is still going strong. Will be going through the warranty hassle now. We'll see how good it is.

123Greetings Ecards : Birthday, Love & more
123Greetings Ecards : Birthday, Love & more
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy as pie, May 1, 2015
Love the intuitive features of this app--makes it easy to send one on the fly. Reminders of special days help me stay on top of my relationships. Just wish there were a couple more choices of cards to send.

Invicta Men's 12821 Pro Diver Rose Dial Diamond Accented Watch
Invicta Men's 12821 Pro Diver Rose Dial Diamond Accented Watch
Price: $97.50
9 used & new from $44.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy Camper, December 12, 2012
Much to my dismay, I received the watch, missing the pin that attaches to the clasp, rendering the watch unwearable. I called Invicta, and they are willing to replace the part, but it's going to take 90 -- yup, 90 -- days! This was supposed to be a Christmas gift, so I am doing the slow burn. Can't say much for their quality control or customer service. The rep was basically indifferent, with a tough-geshitsky attitude.

On the "pro" side, the watch is very attractive; but as you might expect, the "diamonds" require a magnifying glass to see! Seriously, they're that small.

Tree Ring Soaker Hose - 6 Feet
Tree Ring Soaker Hose - 6 Feet
Offered by A.M. Leonard
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplify your tree watering, August 24, 2011
This review is from: Tree Ring Soaker Hose - 6 Feet
I have 20 trees that were planted 2 years ago. According to my arborist, all trees less than 4-5 years old need to be watered once a week for 2 hours. This has been a lifesaver, literally, for the trees in this drought year in Central Texas. I bought 2 of the Tree Ring Soaker Hoses, but I wish I had 20 so that I would not have to wrestle with them to encircle the trunk each time I watered; instead, I would have one for each tree. This ring is the appropriate size for encircling younger trees. On large, old trees, I just lay it flat on the ground and water north, south, east, and west under the dripline, 2 hours each. One caveat: Be careful that you don't use too much water pressure when in use, or holes in the ring will be created (and it will spray at the holes instead of drip). I know from experience! All you need is 1/4 turn of the knob on the hose bibb for 2 hours to do the job!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmm good, and a new way to use, April 2, 2011
This bar is pure lemon heaven! I make it last longer by using it immediately after a shower, when I am slightly moist. I rub it over my moist skin, and -- voila! -- I am smooth as silk and smell good enough to eat.

X-Acto 1744 Heavy-Duty Electric Pencil Sharpener, Black, 1 Unit
X-Acto 1744 Heavy-Duty Electric Pencil Sharpener, Black, 1 Unit
Price: $41.23
37 used & new from $26.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality control, February 24, 2011
The first X-Acto pencil sharpener I purchased from Amazon was "dead" within 3 months of once-a-week use, sharpening about 25 pencils, 10 pencils at a time. The motor was dead. Sent it back to Amazon for replacement; no problem with being replaced. The replacement was defective on arrival (it had a loud metal-on-metal screech on the first use). It would still sharpen, despite the screech, and within a day the screech stopped. Now, six weeks later, it has bitten the dust. Can't send it back to Amazon for a replacement, according to their return policies, so I have to deal with the manufacturer. It does sharpen well when working, so I thought I would try one more time. This pencil sharpener has a two-year warranty.

Plastic Pirate Treasure Chest
Plastic Pirate Treasure Chest
Offered by Century Novelty
Price: $2.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly Sturdy, December 5, 2010
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased these to hold plastic gold coins for the kids to earn rewards for good behavior and doing chores (kids are 7 and 10). They're just the right size. The only trouble was, they sent me three of the same color! No color choices are given, so I expected to receive one of each color. Bummer! I had to label each one with their names. For long-term use, the hinge is kind of weak, so I'll have to buy new ones.

Fanno #4- Rigid Handle Pruning Saw - FANNO #4 RIGID HANDLE PRUNING SAW
Fanno #4- Rigid Handle Pruning Saw - FANNO #4 RIGID HANDLE PRUNING SAW
Offered by Farmhardware
Price: $19.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Used by the Pros, December 5, 2010
After hearing about this saw being recommended by the professor of a class on tree husbandry, I bought this saw. It cuts like butter. As usual, Amazon had the best price on the Web.

Blongo Ball Pro Series Game Set
Blongo Ball Pro Series Game Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Hit, December 5, 2010
I bought the steel version of this game because I felt it would withstand windy weather conditions and last longer. It has definitely proved that -- and more. It is a cinch to set up, so it gets used often. Even physically-challenged children can play successfully. It is a great icebreaker. It was a lot of trouble to keep the scores in our heads, so I ordered the Five Footer Scoreboard from Amazon. I also ordered enough balls so that each player could choose his color. The colors of the balls that come with the game are orange and yellow (although the orange looks red in the photo). The carrying case is also sturdy and handy and actually holds conveniently all of the equipment, including several more balls (which I put in Ziploc bags). It would be nice if pouches were included for this purpose.

Blongo Family Fun BB-2LM BlongoBall Accessory Pack (Lime)
Blongo Family Fun BB-2LM BlongoBall Accessory Pack (Lime)

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Hit, December 5, 2010
I bought the steel version of this game because I felt it would withstand windy weather conditions and last longer. It has definitely proved that -- and more. It is a cinch to set up, so it gets used often. Even physically-challenged children can play successfully. It is a great icebreaker. It was a lot of trouble to keep the scores in our heads, so I ordered the Five Footer Scoreboard from Amazon. I also ordered enough balls so that each player could choose his color. The colors of the balls that come with the game are orange and yellow (although the orange looks red in the photo). I really like the Blong Ball Pro Series Game Set. The carrying case is also sturdy and handy.

Page: 1 | 2