Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer "Mom of 4!" RSS Feed (Upstate, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Childrens/Kids Big Girls 3D Animal Design Slippers (1-2 US) (Cow)
Childrens/Kids Big Girls 3D Animal Design Slippers (1-2 US) (Cow)
Offered by Severyn Direct Ltd UK 7-10 Days Delivery
Price: $9.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Udderly Adorable!, April 9, 2015
My cow obsessed daughter LOVES these! She slept in them and wouldn't take them off! SO happy to have found them for her and they're super cute in real life!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Mightyskins Protective Skin Decal Cover for Asus Transformer Book T100 wrap sticker skins Pink Bow Skull
Offered by Vision Graphics
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, April 9, 2015
Super easy to apply, laser cut to fit and look great! Added bonus is the free matching wallpaper! My teenager was jealous!

Tulip Sticky Fabric Stencils- Medium Flying Hearts 4x8
Tulip Sticky Fabric Stencils- Medium Flying Hearts 4x8
Offered by S.N.P.P.
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Stencils!, April 9, 2015
My tween loves the design and the sticky stencil makes it easier for them to do themselves without them sliding around or moving. Great product!

Unisex Kids Winter Indoor Ladybug Cartoon Slippers Cute Warmer Pink

Offered by Simply Fab
Price: $10.99
5 used & new from $9.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Stuck on stencils!, April 9, 2015
Love the stick on stencils, they stay put much better so the design comes out cleaner

Reacher Grabber by VIVE - Suction Cup Grip - 32" Heavy Duty Mobility Aid - Tool for Light Bulb Remover, iPad Pick Up, Litter Picker, Trash / Garbage, Garden Nabber, Long Extender - Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by HEALTH SOURCE
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars best grabber ever!, April 9, 2015
Fast shipping, so handy, it's the best grabber I've ever had! Will order from them again!

Samsung Galaxy Stellar I200 Armor 3in1 W/stand Black Skin+hot Pink Rubber
Samsung Galaxy Stellar I200 Armor 3in1 W/stand Black Skin+hot Pink Rubber
Offered by cellular connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, very tough, July 13, 2013
First I'd like to say, their customer service is great! They emailed my color selection was out of stock and gave me options for another choice. Then they shipped it right out. This case is really tough! The plastic case part snaps on, then the heavy duty rubber sticks over it. The little stand is handy, although I think it could snap off easy if you're not careful. I've even dropped it in the sink while washing my hands and quickly grabbed it out...the case protected the phone and kept water from getting to the phone itself! I was pretty impressed. The only downside is that the rubber is really thick, so pressing the power button is hard.

Nyko Charge Station Quad for Wii (Black)
Nyko Charge Station Quad for Wii (Black)
Offered by J.F.J
Price: $36.49
3 used & new from $35.76

2.0 out of 5 stars Glitchy, has issues with design, July 13, 2013
I bought this only because I couldn't find batteries for my Psyclone charging station where the batteries just lay on the thing. This is a pain. You have to set them in JUST RIGHT or the light doesn't go on, aka they are NOT making connection. Then every single tiny bump or move and you have to re-set them in. They don't snap in or anything and just never seem to set fully in. We have issues with the wands glitching and battery not charging fully, even when the light is green indicating a full charge. I would not get this again and cannot recommend it. We had to set it so that it's tipping backwards slightly to keep the wands setting in properly. Seriously, if we slam the door to hard, the darn things stop charging.

Nyko Wand for Wii (Black)
Nyko Wand for Wii (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wands, July 13, 2013
Needed replacements,and these work well. I've bought these brand wands for our Wii before and I will (I'm sure!) be buying them again. With 4 kids and lots of fun games, our Wii gets a lot of use and it's also a great fitness system for MOM ! These wands come in other colors, and I want a pink one next for ME!

NOW Foods Orange Oil  Sweet, 4 ounce
NOW Foods Orange Oil Sweet, 4 ounce
Price: $7.48
39 used & new from $5.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, July 13, 2013
This is hands down my favorite essential oil. I use it in my DIY cleaner, and my alpaca dryer balls. It smells wonderful. This company ships quickly and the oil is packaged very safely and securely.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4