Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for E. Braun > Reviews

Browse

E. Braun's Profile

Customer Reviews: 163

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Braun RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Dixie Quicktakes Disposable Food Storage Containers with Attached Lids, 25 Count
Offered by Hlipper
Price: $15.45
7 used & new from $14.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and sturdy!, November 14, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I found these a bit difficult to close honestly- but once they were closed they were sturdy enough to not leak.

I put something with a lot of liquid inside and the container rattling around my purse and it was still ok, which is fantastic.

They're also sturdy enough to be re-useable if you care to, but cheap enough you won't feel TOO guilty tossing them.

EcoTools Barely There Lashes, 1.87 Ounce
EcoTools Barely There Lashes, 1.87 Ounce
4 used & new from $15.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Too normal looking!, November 14, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ok so these work just fine, functionally- but they look too natural!

When I wear lashes I want lashes! Big, poofy, over-the-top burlesque queen lashes!

These look like normal lashes. In fact, they look smaller than my normal lashes.

I guess they're fine if you're missing lashes, but go elsewhere for over-the-top glam.

Philips Avent Digital Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision
Philips Avent Digital Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision
Price: $129.78
36 used & new from $81.61

4.0 out of 5 stars wonderful!, September 11, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this for some friends with a newborn and they just love it!

It works well to see your baby when the room is dark- which is fantastic, so mom doesn't have to go in the room, turn the lights on and risk waking the kiddo up.

They love that you can mount the monitor on the wall, so it's one less thing to try and remember to have in place.

The video works well, and it's just generally a great quality monitor.

One thing to keep in mind- it does use wifi. If you've got slow internet or no internet at all (in which case, where are you reading this review?) this might not be a good option.

Kettle Brand Potato Chips Variety Pack, Sea Salt & Vinegar, Salt & Pepper, Backyard Barbeque and Jalapeno, 30 Count
Price: $23.44
2 used & new from $11.60

5.0 out of 5 stars YUM!, September 11, 2013
I love these!

Perfect for to-go lunches, these are exactly what you get in bigger bags at the grocery store. If you love those, you'll love these.

The only downside I'll say here is that they don't package the same number of flavors per box. Mine was mostly jalapeno, which I love, but my boyfriend hates- and there weren't too many of his favorite, which is BBQ.

Belkin Shield EdgeGlow Case for 13-Inch MacBook Air (Pink)
Belkin Shield EdgeGlow Case for 13-Inch MacBook Air (Pink)
Price: $59.99
3 used & new from $29.31

2.0 out of 5 stars Check your Macbook!, September 11, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I ordered this product for my MacBook Air and it seems really cool- but it only fits the top half of my macbook!

It snaps on in two parts, (leaving the joint unprotected) but didn't fit half the computer!

The half it did fit looked pretty cool, and was a nice hard plastic, but even if it did fit I'm not sure I'd be happy with this because it doesn't offer total protection.

If you want a cover, this is fine. If you want something to protect your whole computer, get a computer sleeve.

Pond's Day Lotion with SPF 15, Luminous Moisture 1.7 oz
Pond's Day Lotion with SPF 15, Luminous Moisture 1.7 oz
Offered by Roney Innovations
Price: $16.50
5 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, August 9, 2013
I love this stuff!

It's a very light floral fragrance that does go away quickly (so no smelling like a flower all day, which gets annoying.)

I don't feel oily or greasy and it doesn't feel like makeup. No breakouts from it either.

Love that it's inexpensive and has an SPF in it. I've found it hard to find something like that that I actually like.

Try it!

Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons with Triple Layer Protection, Regular , Unscented - 40 Count
Price: $6.97
14 used & new from $6.97

5.0 out of 5 stars hey look tampons, August 9, 2013
These are tampons.

You must wear them for a few days each month.

These particular tampons work just as well as pretty much every other normal-absorbancy tampon you've tried with a plastic applicator.

Oh yes... plastic applicator so easy in insert.

Renaissance 2 Light Vanity Fixture
Renaissance 2 Light Vanity Fixture

5.0 out of 5 stars what you see is what you get, August 9, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a pretty straightforward light fixture.

Easy to install and works well.

Not ultra high-end, but not cheap-looking either. It looks pretty much exactly like the photo.

CobraCo Expandable Window Planter WINPLNTR13
CobraCo Expandable Window Planter WINPLNTR13
Offered by Independence Fulfillment Services
Price: $21.94
4 used & new from $17.80

4.0 out of 5 stars better than it looks, August 9, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This planter looks very cheap but it does the job well.

Its the kind of wood that splinters easily, so its very rough on the hands. I suppose that's ok for gardening.

I haven't had any problems with it, but do keep in mind it doesn't end up looking very high-end. Just very 'garden store.'

3M 38500 19-11/16" x 19-11/16" Sound Reduction Mat
3M 38500 19-11/16" x 19-11/16" Sound Reduction Mat
Price: $9.44
7 used & new from $8.02

3.0 out of 5 stars good for those bad with cars, August 9, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I dont know if I notice a big difference here, but I do notice a difference.

I think if I had a louder car I'd notice more of a change- so I'll certainly recommend this product.

I didn't have a particularly difficult time installing it, although if you screw it up you can't really reposition this mat so keep that in mind.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17