Profile for Mark > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mark RSS Feed (NY USA)

Page: 1 | 2
elope Steampunk Kit Female+
elope Steampunk Kit Female+
Offered by Fun to Collect
Price: $19.95
9 used & new from $14.19

3.0 out of 5 stars broken glasses, November 12, 2012
This review is from: Elope Steampunk Kit Female (Toy)
Came with a missing nose guard on the glasses. the quality of the glasses is not good, but everything else is fine. the hat and choke collar are as expected.

Prism Backdrops 6x10' Chromakey Green Muslin Photo Video Backdrop Background
Prism Backdrops 6x10' Chromakey Green Muslin Photo Video Backdrop Background
Offered by SPN Performance
Price: $14.69
3 used & new from $14.69

5.0 out of 5 stars great, June 29, 2012
for its price its awesome. worth every penny for someone who wants a green screen with little investment this is it. comes folded but i have a steamer that got all the creases out. you only need good lighting. even comes with a bag which is a plus. for its price it gets 5 stars

2-button Ergonomic USB 800dpi Optical Finger Mouse
2-button Ergonomic USB 800dpi Optical Finger Mouse
Offered by Daily-use Ships From HongKong
Price: $3.60
21 used & new from $2.95

1.0 out of 5 stars came broken, June 29, 2012
the buttons were broken. this was very uncomfortable even if it did work. the laser sensor did a bad job moving the cursor.

Belkin Conserve Socket F7C009q Energy-Saving Outlet
Belkin Conserve Socket F7C009q Energy-Saving Outlet
Price: $11.51
73 used & new from $9.91

4.0 out of 5 stars doesnt over charge., April 22, 2012
i hate to overcharge my phone and other devices so this is perfect. i plug my phone and other devices with no worry that it overcharges as i like to charge my devices overnight. only wish it had more options of time or maybe just change the 9 hours because its more then any of my devices need.

Belkin 3-Outlet Mini Travel Swivel Charger Surge Protector with Dual USB Ports, 5 Charging Outlets Total (1 AMP / 5 Watt)
Price: Click here to see our price
65 used & new from $11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars like this product, April 22, 2012
love the usb feature! connect a micro usb to usb to charge my cell phone! i own two of these things for my bed room and living room and works well for me.

Sofnit 300 Washable Underpad, 34x36 in. White Toplayer, Moderate Absorbency, Soaker Ounce 8oz., Each,PINK
Offered by TopsMedical
Price: $9.50
9 used & new from $8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, April 22, 2012
i have water proof sheets and all for my mom but this thing is great. it prevents messes and makes for an easy clean up! instead of changing the whole bed in the middle of the night this can be thrown in the laundry bin and have a clean bed underneath!

Dear Diary I'm Wasted
Dear Diary I'm Wasted
by Mr Alexander P Strenger
Price: $7.19
37 used & new from $3.20

5.0 out of 5 stars He's on fire!, March 27, 2012
This review is from: Dear Diary I'm Wasted (Paperback)
Someone definitely needs to make this guy a secret character in NBA JAM. Read the book and you will see what I mean.

Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land
Offered by SHARPEY MEDIA
Price: $712.43
169 used & new from $3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars fun old school game!, October 4, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Super Mario Land (Game Cartridge)
This old school game brings back memories. This game is a short but difficult for a novice player! Theres only 12 stages but if you die often that may take forever. This classic gameboy game was one of the best games of its time.

USB 2.0 SD SDHC MMC MicroSD MicroSDHC MiniSD Flash Memory Card Reader Writer
USB 2.0 SD SDHC MMC MicroSD MicroSDHC MiniSD Flash Memory Card Reader Writer
Offered by eTECH
Price: $4.39
4 used & new from $2.90

3.0 out of 5 stars it works!, October 4, 2010
I got this product to put files on my 8 gb micro sdhc card for my phone. All micro sd cards require a micro sd to sd adapter(not included). My older card reader doesn't read hc sd cards(high capasity sd cards). The product works and love the price.

Talking LCD Alarm Clock Digital Sound Silver/Black 24hr
Talking LCD Alarm Clock Digital Sound Silver/Black 24hr

5.0 out of 5 stars It talks!, October 4, 2010
I got this clock just to speak the time hourly (during the day only). It does its purpose with a great price. Its battery operated which I thought I didn't want but found it useful as I can place the clock anywhere. I hide the clock so the appearance isn't important for my use.

Page: 1 | 2