Profile for Lisa > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lisa RSS Feed (Powell, Wyoming, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Children's Pillow Pet Couch Chair (Large Oversized Stuffed Plush Horse Huge Animal)
Offered by WALIKI®
Price: $249.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Unicorn was a BIG hit!, August 3, 2014
I purchased the gigantic unicorn for my 7 year old grand daughter. She was so happy when she opened the package. She said the unicorn was awesome! She said it was soft and beautiful and bouncy. Thank you, your unicorn made her year!

Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine
Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine
Price: $110.64
15 used & new from $101.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Row, row, row your boat!, July 23, 2014
I love this rower. It is very well made. I love the out-rigger type rowing more than the pull type rowing. I do not find the foot rests to be a problem. I am 5'5" and the rower fits me fine. It was easy to put together, comfortable to use, and gives me a range of workouts. I was looking at the Kettler out rigger rowing machine but the cost was too great. I wanted to make sure I would enjoy this sort of exercise and this machine is great for testing that theory. The computer is good, I wish it tracked distance.

I listen to rowing sounds looped on my iPhone while I row and with the more realistic rowing arms it feels like I am doing the real thing. I would recommend this rower for anyone who wants a good quality, smaller, simpler rower.

The Book Of Ogham : The Celtic Tree Oracle
The Book Of Ogham : The Celtic Tree Oracle
by Edred Thorsson
36 used & new from $17.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Introduction to Ogham, July 8, 2014
The book of Ogham is a great introductory book on the Ogham. It is easy to read and comes highly recommended in discussions on Ogham.

Druid Animal Oracle Deck
Druid Animal Oracle Deck
by Philip Carr-Gomm
Edition: Cards
Price: $10.37
59 used & new from $8.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Deck, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Druid Animal Oracle Deck (Cards)
Beautiful deck with exceptional artwork.

Druid Animal Oracle
Druid Animal Oracle
by Philip Carr-Gomm
Price: $17.56
61 used & new from $3.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Cards, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Druid Animal Oracle (Hardcover)
Great set with beautiful illustrations. The set comes with cards. Contrary to other reviews, the cards DO come with this pack. I ordered cards too and didn't need them.

Muscle Relax - 90 cap
Muscle Relax - 90 cap
Offered by MYSURGICALSUPPLY
Price: $13.55
8 used & new from $13.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Stinky Little Magic Pill, July 8, 2014
This product really works. It stinks, but if you can get past the smell, it really works

"Sit and Get" Won't Grow Dendrites: 20 Professional Learning Strategies That Engage the Adult Brain
Price: $19.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Taught and Old Dog New Tricks!, July 8, 2014
I absolutely love this book. I teach adult ed for a living and this book is so fun to read and has so many great ideas. I would love to meet the author. I am a District Technology Facilitator and Community Adult Educator. I have been teaching adults for many years but yet I have learned so much reading this book. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who teaches adults. Excellent

Carnelian 6-Sided DT Pencil Pendant (3/4" - 1-1/4") - 1pc.
Carnelian 6-Sided DT Pencil Pendant (3/4" - 1-1/4") - 1pc.
Offered by HealingCrystals
Price: $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars More beautiful than the photo, July 8, 2014
Much nicer than the photo. Beautiful color. I would definitely purchase from this storefront again. Quick delivery and nicely packaged.

Crystal Allies TM Gallery: Natural Malachite Stone 6 Facet Pendulum on 150mm Chain w/ Carrying Pouch & Authentic Crystal Allies Stone Card (1pc)
Offered by books4little
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pendulum, July 8, 2014
I am a dowser and this pendulum is beautiful and nicely weighted. I would definitely purchase through this storefront again.

Necklace - N488 - Turquoise Gemstone and Glass Bead on Black Silk / Satin Cord + 2" Extension Chain ~ Diamond Shape
Offered by Serenity Crystals, Inc.
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Necklace, July 8, 2014
This is a very pretty necklace. I get many compliments on the necklace and where it often. It came very quickly and was nicely packaged.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5