Profile for Lisa > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 53

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lisa RSS Feed (Powell, Wyoming, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
flip and tumble Set of 5 Reusable Produce Bags
flip and tumble Set of 5 Reusable Produce Bags
Price: $11.86
6 used & new from $6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Vegetable Bags, January 15, 2015
The bags are great! They are well made, delivered quickly, do the job that is expected. I would highly recommend the product and the company.

Infuser Water Bottle - 28 ounce - Made with Commercial Grade Tritan - PLUS Recipe Ebook INCLUDED
Offered by Basily
Price: $12.97
3 used & new from $12.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Water Bottle!, January 15, 2015
I love this water bottle. I loved it so much I gave it as Christmas presents. There are so many options to create and it helps me drink the water that I need to during my busy day. My favorite combination is cucumber, mint and lime. I highly recommend the company and the product.

AGPtEK® Portable Mini Travel Bottle Cap Ultrasonic Air Humidifier Purifier Aroma Diffuser Mist Maker for Home Office Car - White
Offered by Mambate USA

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY, January 9, 2015
Doesn't work! I put it in the bottle and all I got was a dog whistle type squeal. Horrific ear piercing sound. No steam. The cap just sits on top so spilling is probable. Completely crap product, DON'T BUY!
I just had to pay $5.50 for return postage. I am a bit angry by this, First a broken item, then I have to pay almost the equal value of the item to get my money back.

UPDATE:
Although the product was horrible and did not function as described, the company did correspond with me and gave me a full refund of the product and the postage fee, which was very nice. So the company was professional, but the product that they are selling is not great. They did mention that they would look into the product's functionality.

5 Rows Hook and Eye Tape Extension Bra Strap Extender Hook 5 Pcs for Women
5 Rows Hook and Eye Tape Extension Bra Strap Extender Hook 5 Pcs for Women
Offered by uxcell
Price: $4.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, but needed, December 15, 2014
Did the job! I had purchased 2 very expensive athletic bras but purchased 32 instead 36. The extender made up the difference.

GORDON THE GOAT
GORDON THE GOAT
by Munro Leaf
10 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great lesson written within the pages of Gordon the Goat, December 13, 2014
This review is from: GORDON THE GOAT (Hardcover)
What a great lesson written within the pages of Gordon the Goat. I collect books written by Munro Leaf. Love it!

Eye of the Beast: The True Story of Serial Killer James Wood
Eye of the Beast: The True Story of Serial Killer James Wood
Price: $4.61

4.0 out of 5 stars The story however (especially if you are from the area) is pretty good., December 13, 2014
The typos are strange (his) (llis)- The(die) I have never read a book with so many grammar errors, typos and formatting ( strange hyphens) Now for the content, I am enjoying the book.. It may be because I lived it .. I lived in Pocatello when this was happening. It drastically changed our community. It is hard for me to read this at times, and I find myself having to sit it down and shifting my thoughts to something more positive. I am enjoying the book, but extremely distracted by the errors. The book is graphic in the descriptions, but the crimes this monster committed were horrific.

The Kindle edition has weird formatting issues, weird garbled, non-sensical words. Whomever edited this book needs to try again. The story however (especially if you are from the area) is pretty good.

Bus Camper Macbook Decals Stickers Mac Pro Decal Mac Air for Apple Macbook 13 15 Inch
Offered by oliviahomeart
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, September 27, 2014
I love this sticker. I get many compliments on it If I can't own the real thing, at least I have facsimile.

Children's Chair Pillow Pet Couch (Large Oversized Stuffed Plush Horse Huge Animal)
Offered by Waliki Toys
Price: $249.99
2 used & new from $79.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Unicorn was a BIG hit!, August 3, 2014
I purchased the gigantic unicorn for my 7 year old grand daughter. She was so happy when she opened the package. She said the unicorn was awesome! She said it was soft and beautiful and bouncy. Thank you, your unicorn made her year!

Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine
Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine
Price: $122.00
20 used & new from $122.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Row, row, row your boat!, July 23, 2014
I love this rower. It is very well made. I love the out-rigger type rowing more than the pull type rowing. I do not find the foot rests to be a problem. I am 5'5" and the rower fits me fine. It was easy to put together, comfortable to use, and gives me a range of workouts. I was looking at the Kettler out rigger rowing machine but the cost was too great. I wanted to make sure I would enjoy this sort of exercise and this machine is great for testing that theory. The computer is good, I wish it tracked distance.

I listen to rowing sounds looped on my iPhone while I row and with the more realistic rowing arms it feels like I am doing the real thing. I would recommend this rower for anyone who wants a good quality, smaller, simpler rower.

The Book Of Ogham : The Celtic Tree Oracle
The Book Of Ogham : The Celtic Tree Oracle
by Edred Thorsson
34 used & new from $16.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Introduction to Ogham, July 8, 2014
The book of Ogham is a great introductory book on the Ogham. It is easy to read and comes highly recommended in discussions on Ogham.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6