Profile for Macon Parrot Heads > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 101

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Macon Parrot Heads RSS Feed (Macon, GA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Frog Tattoos (Bulk Pack of 72 Tattoos)
Frog Tattoos (Bulk Pack of 72 Tattoos)
Offered by theBIGzoo
Price: $3.87

5.0 out of 5 stars my grandson liked!, September 12, 2014
my grandson liked these "tattoos" and stuck them everywhere. :-)

Shot of Tequila
Shot of Tequila
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good read..., September 12, 2014
This review is from: Shot of Tequila (Kindle Edition)
enjoyed the book! kept me guessing and reading. good characters and enjoyed the story.

Ed Garments Women's Wrinkle Free Open Neck 3/4 Sleeve Poplin Blouse
Ed Garments Women's Wrinkle Free Open Neck 3/4 Sleeve Poplin Blouse
Price: $20.40 - $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, September 6, 2014
I ordered this in XXL, black and it fit perfectly. In fact, I liked it so much that I ordered the navy one, too. I would buy the gold one as well but it's not available in my size. Very happy with these purchases. :-)

The Advocate (The Advocate Series Book 1)
The Advocate (The Advocate Series Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this book!, September 1, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was suspenseful and kept me wondering what would happen next. I liked the main character and her concern for the protection of children. I will definitely read another book in this series.

Crazy for Her
Crazy for Her
Price: $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Could not finish it..., August 29, 2014
This review is from: Crazy for Her (Kindle Edition)
I could not like this book enough to finish it (very rare for me). I thought it was way overdone with sexual teasing/activity between the two main characters that went on and on. However, I put up with it as long as I could but had to put it down when Logan revealed the perverted sex act his mother had performed on him when he was 15. That was just over the top disgusting for me...and I'm not a prude.

Reef Women's Dreams Sandal,Brown/White/Coral,5 M US
Reef Women's Dreams Sandal,Brown/White/Coral,5 M US
Price: $24.00
2 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars i cannot take these flip flops off!!, August 24, 2014
these are the most comfortable flip flops EVER!! the footbed is soft but yet supportive with arch supports. i have in white, tan suede and black. I love them. may even buy the striped one, too. :-) comfy, comfy, comfy!!!

Defending Jacob: A Novel
Defending Jacob: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read!, August 24, 2014
Loved this book. Had me hooked from the first chapter. There were lots of twists and turns. Courtroom drama was engaging. I would recommend this book without hesitation. I thoroughly enjoyed it - it held my interest from start to finish.

Genuine Abalone Shell Stretchable Bracelet-Wrist Size 6"-9"
Genuine Abalone Shell Stretchable Bracelet-Wrist Size 6"-9"
Offered by Mevoi
Price: $10.57

5.0 out of 5 stars ... what to expect for the low price but I love this bracelet, August 24, 2014
I didn't know what to expect for the low price but I love this bracelet! Nice and wide and the colors are great. Perfectly matches an abalone pendant and earrings I have. Very pleased!! :-)

Bling Jewelry Gold Tungsten Unisex Wedding Band Ring 2mm
Bling Jewelry Gold Tungsten Unisex Wedding Band Ring 2mm
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good!, June 16, 2014
I received this ring the first part of May and I have worn it everyday. I've never taken it off as a matter of fact...through showers and many hand washings. It's still gold and awesome looking. I'm very pleased and surprised (actually) at the quality and fit for the low price. Would order again. :-)

A Time to Kill: A Novel
A Time to Kill: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome read!, May 23, 2014
Grisham did it again. I loved this book. When the "underdog" wins...I'm so happy. This was a classic case of that. The is end is predictable but does not take anything away from this awesome book!! :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11