Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM
Profile for Ullas Bhai > Reviews

Browse

Ullas Bhai's Profile

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ullas Bhai "Novo Reveuaxeur" RSS Feed (St. Louis, MO)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Down alternative reversible comforter Orange Rust/Oatmeal King
Down alternative reversible comforter Orange Rust/Oatmeal King
Offered by Pacific Coast Textiles
Price: $36.99
3 used & new from $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so glad i acted on impulse, April 25, 2016
And bought it. It is so light but wonderfully fluffy and warm. If I could I would give 6 stars

NIX Advance - 10 inch Digital Photo & HD Video (720p) Frame with Motion Sensor & 8GB USB Memory - X10G
Offered by Nixplay & NIX
Price: $109.99
4 used & new from $96.24

2.0 out of 5 stars Fair at best, January 21, 2016
This is a very very "OK" frame at best. The company does make a lot of effort for you to write reviews and IMO some of the reviews here might be somewhat inflated. I would just do thorough research before I buy.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2016 5:49 AM PST

LG G4 Case, Verus [Layered Dandy][Coffee Brown] - [Premium Leather Wallet][Slim Fit][Card Slot] Cover for LG G4
Offered by VRS Design
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $11.62

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!!, December 4, 2015
I heard great things about Verus. I went by the adage which I usually try not to follow "if it is expensive it must be good"
When it arrived the two edges were not aligning. I consoled myself that might be I am being too perfectionistic, learnt to live with those, but within a few days the light colored lining started falling apart and I do a desk job with min-moderate phone use
So in a nutshell this is an OK product: When I spend twice the money on a phone shell I want it to last at least a few months (ideally years since it is a leather case)
So I would advise not to buy this

Radio Live
Radio Live
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth downloading, December 2, 2015
This review is from: Radio Live (App)
Too many adverts. Choppy connectivity. Overall a good concept but half hearted implementation.

Veep: Season 1
Veep: Season 1
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Must watch!, November 12, 2015
This review is from: Veep: Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Subtle yet poweful. I am just surprised how come i did not know about this till recently.

Sling Television - Live and On Demand
Sling Television - Live and On Demand
Offered by Sling TV LLC
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally someone got it right, October 9, 2015
We all family members together hardly watch 4-5 hours or usually less of TV alltogether per week. But within that time we want to watch ocassionally a grand slam. Fareed zakaria. History channel or food network etc. We also want those limited hours to be available in whichever room we want. When we had the same demands to the cable or satellite company they wanted 120-140/mo that too after a list to be completed viz. Bundle....buy dvr.....buy this package....get this promotion for 9 months (and then the birth of a surprise bill baby at the end of those 9 mos) etc.
Sling is being used on three TVs and one desktop in the house. All it asks is you play one equipment at a time and we are perfectly ok with it. It is ironic though that the parent company of sling is dish. I guess we are headed in the right direction as far as watching TV is concerned. Thanks to the internet age.
As far as this particular app for fire TV is concerned it has worked flawlessly for us thus far.

Mrs. Meyer's Room Freshener- Lavender, 8 Ounces Bottles
Mrs. Meyer's Room Freshener- Lavender, 8 Ounces Bottles

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 26, 2015
Too strong a lavender smell for my taste.

Spicy World Almonds Whole (Natural and Raw), 4 Pound
Spicy World Almonds Whole (Natural and Raw), 4 Pound
Price: $23.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 26, 2015
This is the best available value without being a value product. Amazing quality at a very affordable price

Dettol  Soap, Original,  70 Gram Bars (Pack of 12)
Dettol Soap, Original, 70 Gram Bars (Pack of 12)
Price: $16.81
10 used & new from $16.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Dettol good as ever, September 26, 2015
All those Dettol soap lovers from the commonwealth. If you have once used it you know there is no clean like Dettol clean. This is an amazing product, efficient delivery. Perfect pricing.

NuSweet Liquid Sucralose , Concentrated Liquid Sweetener, 4 Oz
NuSweet Liquid Sucralose , Concentrated Liquid Sweetener, 4 Oz
Offered by NuSweetz Inc.
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, September 26, 2015
There are some products I don't want to write a review for a totally different reason (very selfish I must say). I wonder with my raving review either the company might raise the price or drop the quality. Very lame reason so I thought being a fake sugar connoisseur I should write the review anyways. I have tried several other fakes over the last 8 years and in short this is the best bang for the buck. Twice as sweet for half the price and an excellent sweetness quality with no bitterness. Five stars all the way.
My only complain is the bottle (more specifically the dropper is of poor quality) could do better

Nusweet: Keep up the good work!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5