Profile for Gwynne > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gwynne RSS Feed

Hana Sake Flavored Fuji Apple 750ML
Hana Sake Flavored Fuji Apple 750ML

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious ^_^ <3, February 19, 2015
I love it, just had this at my favorite sushi place. Smooth and sweet apple taste. I'm definitely going to pick up a bottle for my next gathering.

Hi-mobiler High Speed 10ft USB 2.0 a Male to Micro B Cable with Gold-plated Connectors for Samsung Lg HTC and Other Tablet Smartphone (Hot Pink)
Offered by MOBILER, LLC
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Charges super fast and a very durable cord!, July 14, 2014
Charges super quick! My old 10 ft cord I purchased on Amazon, the flat noodle kind with the white/color combo, charges slow! With this, I get half or more of my S4's battery charged in about 30-40 min. Which if you've used a poor quality charger, is fast! It usually takes several hours for me to see 50% charged starting from 0-5%. But now, I can feel confident that if I'm in a hurry, I can plug this baby into my phone, shower, eat, get ready for work/grocery shopping or whatever and have enough battery by the time to last the shift or the shopping trip. I no longer need to charge my battery for a whole night to get 100%, by an hour or 2 I am set for the day.

Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask and Deep Conditioner By Arvazallia for Dry or Damaged Hair
Offered by Lyfe and Style Goods
Price: $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Damage erased, shiny sexy hair revealed!, July 14, 2014
Gives me silky soft hair. Shiny and healthy looking hair after use. The transformation is amazing!

Cure Natural Aqua Gel 250ml - Best selling exfoliator in Japan!
Cure Natural Aqua Gel 250ml - Best selling exfoliator in Japan!
Offered by ppali beauty
Price: $49.00
79 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It truly works! Baby soft face in minutes! Feeling Beautiful without hiding my skin under foundation!, July 14, 2014
I love this product! It truly works. I'm in my early 20s, asian/filipino, lighter-medium skin tone. Combination dry and oily skin. With occasional break outs, mostly on my cheeks or chin when they happen. And I know that it is skin coming off,not product flaking off. How? Because my skin was rough and dry with months of negligence. The first run through, I saw rolls of skin, which I knew were skin because it didn't look white. If you've ever scrubbed your skin to deeply exfoliate with a towel or with enough friction with your hands, or have ever rubbed your hands long enough as a child to see the tiny rolls of skin cells ball up... That's what it looks like--kinda gross to describe. But it confirms it is not fake. Of course after frequent use... For me every 2-3 days one application a day, and after 3-4 applications total (~1.5 weeks worth) I did notice the little skin balls lightening up and less in amount with each use, but at the same time... My face is much softer than its before exfoliation state, so perhaps I have already eliminated the couple months worth of dead skin accumulation, and revealed fresh skin with only couple days worth of dead, dry skin cells...so I'm sure there isn't much to exfoliate off once you've started to maintain your skin. After applying either my shiseido mattifying moisturizer, or any of my other moisturizers desired at the moment, my already smooth face felt and looked more smooth and soft than I could have ever imagined. In fact, I'm noticing less random breakouts despite sweating from the blazing Texas summer heat. Less dead skin cells means less stuff clogging pores.

I feel comfortable walking out without foundation. On occasion, I might mix a couple drops of foundation into a pea-dime size amount of moisturizer to apply very sheer coverage. A bb cream would be well enough coverage, and full application of foundation is not necessary. Which I love because I hate wearing heavy face makeup in humid, steamy, Houston summer weather. I end up sweating it off or it feels like it's melting off and by a couple of hours in the sun, 1 hour of tedious blending and setting goes to waste. Now, I can feel comfortable in my own clear, radiant, soft skin! And feeling beautiful naturally is a feeling that is priceless for any woman.

$30 is a bargain for the size of the bottle, and a little goes a long way to get desired results! And I received my product it perfect new condition in less than 1 week.

I highly recommend this to anyone to at least give it a try! Each person has different skin conditions. If it doesn't work with your skin, then maybe pass it on to a friend who might be able to benefit from its magic.

K2V-Cup For Keurig VUE *UPGRADED*
K2V-Cup For Keurig VUE *UPGRADED*
Offered by Ez Cup
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $18.51

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it! A MUST buy for the coffee lover <3 Any custom coffee for < $2/cup avg, July 13, 2014
Works perfectly! I read directions from another reviewer before purchasing, and the box contains directions, complete WITH PICTURES! So, before reviewing, follow the directions first, because this is honestly a great product!

I love VUE because of the customizability--cup size, brewing strength, for hot or cold drink use. However, flavor choices are limited. This is why I purchased this product...and I am so happy that I did!

Note: take off the loose coffee adapter if using this with K cups. Insert the K cup until you hear the base of the cup get punctured and you feel and see the release of the vacuum seal. It is pretty snug in there if placed correctly. Also, as stated in the directions, the top of the K cup should be secured flesh along the rim of the adapter. Insert into Vue brewer....and VOILA, coffee from a k cup! This is definitely worth the price, as I see more sales on k cups than vue cups, so in the long run, you will get your money's worth, especially from the variety of flavors now available.

I did not have any loose grounds of coffee, nor any issues. Just a smooth cup of coffee goodness :) I haven't played around with the brewing strength functions with the k cup, but I'll try to update once I do. For now, I want to confirm that it works, using the 8oz setting and regular strength brew--basically your average cup of coffee. Which is great! Because working at a hospital with several Starbucks cafés, even with employee discounts, coffee is still over a dollar if you want more than a plain cup of coffee with cream and sugar, you pay extra for the fun flavors, unless you are lucky to have a Starbucks that has the syrup pumps available for anyone to use without extra cost like at my nursing school, but I'm not a student any more, so none of those benefits. But even still, there is only a limit to Torani syrup flavors.

With the plethora of flavor choices, plus several coffee syrups and spices, flavor extracts, sweeteners, flavored whipped creams, milk/creamers, etc available at your local grocery store, you can now have your own obnoxious custom cup of coffee, for less than 2 dollars a cup.

As for the loose coffee, I haven't tried it yet honestly. I still brew my "traditional" coffee in my Gevalia coffee maker. But I'm sure I could save money in the long run because of the reusable filter basket.

All in all, I LOVE YOU, K2V adapter inventor. You are truly a blessing. God bless you!!

Thomas Kinkade The Disney Dreams Collection: Cinderella Wishes Upon a Dream Puzzle, 750 pc
Offered by OriginalKinkadeGallery
Price: $9.50
40 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely lovely! My favorite from this collection!, March 15, 2014
Such a beautiful picture, and you can appreciate the details that he put into the picture. If you look carefully, you'll see Peter Pan and Pinocchio! It's a great size and nice to preserve if you want to collect this collection of pictures. I highly recommend. I do want to note that some pieces have extra pieces of cardboard hanging off the edges, but don't worry-- just pull it off, as it doesn't affect the fitting of the pieces

VideoSecu PC to TV Converter VGA to RCA S-Video Mac Computer Laptop to Composite Video Switcher VGA2TV 1L7
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $20.01
7 used & new from $18.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Movies and Business Presentations, October 11, 2011
This was definitely worth the price, and for such a great deal! I definitely do not recommend this for reading fine text, but it's great for seeing big pictures such as powerpoint presentations, photos, and videos (movies!).

Just remember to flip both switches down for NTSC, and just adjust to fit your monitor/television. Menu> Vsize(vertical size) and Hsize(horizontal size). We have a 60" big screen tv (kinda old, before widescreens came to be), so it was perfect because it had the "yellow" video cable support and s-video support which makes it great for any tv/dvd player. It also allows you to adjust color, brightness/contrast, hue, color saturation, sharpness, etc--allowing you to customize your picture experience. I love how it already came with the essential cables (no need to go out and buy any, or dig through old electronics). Oh and make sure you plug in the USB to your computer for power, and to make sure the VGA is attached to the correct VGA input (I believe the other is for output to a different monitor).

One thing I found interesting was that when I hooked it onto my laptop my screen turned off once the picture appeared onto my TV, however, when I hooked it onto my friends netbook you could see the picture on both screens. Not a big issue, just have everything set up on your monitor before you connect it to another screen, nothing to take away from my rating. :)

It's not HD, or anything, but it gives excellent picture quality for what I use it for (Business, Netflix, Youtube, Presentations), It definitely beats paying way more for an average/mediocre projector, especially if you have a large television that you can use already.

CaseCrown Bold Standby Case (Red) for iPad 4th Generation with Retina Display, iPad 3 & iPad 2 (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature)
Offered by Senyx
Price: $18.95
2 used & new from $13.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick! And awesome procuct, August 2, 2011
Thank you so much for sending it quick and for less! There was a similar case at the mall by my house for $40, but it isn't quite as nice as this one. I love the color choices to chose from, I chose red. It is not as bright as depicted in pictures, it is more of a deeper red, maybe 3 shades darker. But that is not a problem bcaused it actually matched better with one red purse. It works just as stated, and for the price it is perfect. I like how the cover locks into the slit on the back. It can stand up for movies on netflix, and it is elevated enough slightly to make it easier to type at my business meetings. The button holes around don't bother me, but I do have small fingers. Sound is not affected by the sound holes, and if you have speakers it doesn't matter because all holes are accessible for charger and whatever, camera is not covered. Overall awesome product for the price!