Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for eagle9898 > Reviews

Browse

eagle9898's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

eagle9898 RSS Feed

SUPER DELUXE SKY HANGING AIR CHAIR - HAMMOCK SWING
SUPER DELUXE SKY HANGING AIR CHAIR - HAMMOCK SWING

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a recliner!, March 1, 2011
I bought this chair because it is suppossed to relieve the pressure on your lower back. It is the most comfortable chair I have ever sat in. I could easily fall asleep in it and wake up without back pain. Great product, well worth the price.

Holiday Jar Mixes (Christmas at Home)
Holiday Jar Mixes (Christmas at Home)
by Wilma Teal
29 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas., March 1, 2011
I was a little disappointed at how small the book was but it has lots of good ideas and recipes in it. My favorite is the french vanilla hot chocolate. I make up the recipe and just store it in a plastic container instead of putting it into jars. There is also a special diets section with some lower fat/sugar recipes. Lots of information and ideas in such a little package. Too bad they didn't make a larger version.

Xbox 360 - Charging Station
Xbox 360 - Charging Station

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 1, 2011
Comes with everything you need to make wireless controllers into re-chargable wireless controllers. I was tired of going through so many batteries. This works great and was less expensive than many other chargers and this one came with the batteries to charge! Highly reccomended.

Hyperkin Retron 3 Video Game System for NES/SNES/GENESIS - Gray
Hyperkin Retron 3 Video Game System for NES/SNES/GENESIS - Gray
Offered by G Dreamer
Price: $63.98
11 used & new from $57.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke in 2 weeks, March 1, 2011
I got this item as a Christmas present for my daughter. As soon as she tried to plug a controller in it broke. It won't even pick up the wireless controllers that came with it either. The seller contacted me about the item and when I told them about the problem they asked if was defective or if we broke it. When I told them it had to be a defective item because it short circutted as soon as we plugged in a regular controller, I never heard back from them. Save your money and buy something else from someone else.