Profile for S. Nikolaus > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Nikolaus "SN" RSS Feed (bristow, va)

VicTsing Car Charger Cigarette Lighter Adapter for Microsoft Surface Tablet PC Windows RT
Offered by VicDirect
Price: $8.19
4 used & new from $3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our needs, January 12, 2015
We do not have access to normal house power and really needed a 12v charger for the Surface Pro. We found this and it is exactly what we needed and works perfectly!

Zombies Hate Stuff
Zombies Hate Stuff
by Greg Stones
Price: $9.95
157 used & new from $0.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Too funn!, April 25, 2012
This review is from: Zombies Hate Stuff (Hardcover)
This book is a real treat...a fan of Greg's artwork, I saw this book at one of his shows and purchased it immediately for a friend. I really need to buy another for myself! It's silly, funny, wacky and for those of us who are zombie fans--a must have! I agree with the other reviewers who said "buy two" because you'll definitely want one for yourself and one (or more) as the most awesome gift ever!

Zenith DTT901 Digital TV Tuner Converter Box with Analog Pass-Through
Zenith DTT901 Digital TV Tuner Converter Box with Analog Pass-Through
Offered by Pursuance
Price: $114.98
24 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, February 21, 2009
This box was purchased because of other positive reviews and the really good price--and name brand. I needed something inexpensive, small, and simple. This is it! Very pleased and it works exactly as expected. Very happy I purchased it!

Terk HDTVa Indoor Amplified High-Definition Antenna for Off-Air HDTV Reception
Terk HDTVa Indoor Amplified High-Definition Antenna for Off-Air HDTV Reception
Offered by Be Choosey
Price: $57.98
53 used & new from $23.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, February 21, 2009
I bought this based on other reviews and honestly because of the reasonable price. It's used on a small upstairs TV that I was not going add to my satellite service so I gave it a shot. It is a great product--easy to set up, picks up all my local stations, and I couldn't be happier! I had an old non-HD antenna that I used that barely picked up 2 stations but this one picks up ALL of them with great reception. I am maybe 30ish miles SW of DC and this antenna worked better than expected for an indoor antenna. So glad I bought it!