Profile for Z. Appel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Z. Appel "Szhlopp" RSS Feed (Colorado Springs, CO, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Black Sip Stirrers - 1000/box (5-Inch)
Black Sip Stirrers - 1000/box (5-Inch)
Offered by SNAP DEALS
Price: $8.99
7 used & new from $8.67

5.0 out of 5 stars The one straw that has finally changed the direction of my life, June 18, 2014
If only a straw was so perfect it inspired you.
If only it gave you the confidence and boldness in life you need to succeed.

Well look no further... Let me introduce you to the Black-coated Sip Stirrers. 9/10 Mochaholics agree that 5 inches is the PERFECT length for any true coffee addict. It's just long enough to get the job done, but not too long that you hit the bottom of your cup and are left with the excruciating pain of being stabbed in the palm. 5 stars.

Bormioli Rocco Verdi Cappuccino Cup with Stainless Steel Handle, Set of 4, Gift Boxed
Price: $12.99
15 used & new from $6.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!, June 18, 2014
I recently got a Keurig and needed some better cups to use with it. These are literally perfect for the machine! They're very sturdy and well built. Of course, most importantly, sitting beside my coffee machine they make me look like I'm a coffee aficionado!!

Pros:
Inexpensive and very well built.
Stainless steel + glass is a beautiful combination.

Cons:
It's a cup... What am I going to say?

P.S, Given my name and these newfound cups, I may have to open a shop called "Appels-Bruise"
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, when you get it to work!, January 30, 2014
This pencil works like a dream. It feels absolutely amazing in your hands. There's just something amazing about holding walnut wood in your hands that makes you feel totally awesome! It glides across my iPad Air's screen with ease. As a standalone stylus, it's ridiculously beautiful and works very well. Combine it with Paper by 53, and it's a dream come true. I would HIGHLY recommend this product, just realize you're going to have to mess with it a little to really get it to work as described.

Pros:
1) Feels and looks amazing. Very sturdy
2) Amazing stylus, even better with the app "Paper by 53"
3) Magnet is very strong, I've had no issues having this "snap" to my iPad cover and stay put as I move about.
4) Comes with replacements tips

Cons:
1) Expensive (for a stylus...)
2) slightly gimmicky. Again, once you fiddle with it though, it's amazing.

** Troubleshooting **
* I had to replace the eraser tip with the extra one they included
* I also had to take the pencil tip off, clean, and put it back on as tight and snug as I could.
* I had to rub my finger along the gold USB charge plates to get it to charge
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2014 11:57 AM PDT

Shure SE315-K Sound Isolating Earphones with Single High Definition MicroDriver and Tuned BassPort
Price: $199.00
44 used & new from $152.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, October 11, 2013
I purchased these over a year ago (Sept 2012). They are still working great! I've had absolutely no problems with them. I've gone through at least 5 different high-end headphones over the past two years and they are my favorite thus far.

I primarily use them for two things:

1) I work on my computer. Because I spend so much time on it I need good headphones to jam out to music for a good portion of my day. These headphones have a fantastic range and I have no complaints when listening to classical music with beautiful highs or heavy dub-step with crazy lows. Whether in an office or at a coffee shop, they work perfectly

2) Whether doing INSANITY at my house or going and lifting they stay in my ear and work perfectly for my exercise habits. They're not technically "noise canceling", but good luck hearing anything with them in.

Pros:
Very comfortable.
GREAT range and depth
Cord is replaceable(detachable) and is ridiculously strong/thick.
'Musicians grade' earphones.
great durability - Going a year strong
Love the case they come in, I put the headphones in them when I'm done to keep them safe.
Again, they are not technically "noise canceling". But I 'shure' can't hear anything with them in.
!! Little to no bleed through. People CANNOT hear what I'm listening to!!

Cons:
Expensive
No microphone.

Overall: highly recommend them over the competition. The bottom line on the price? You get what you pay for...

Leonard and Penny Keep You Guessing [HD]
Leonard and Penny Keep You Guessing [HD]
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I CANNOT wait for S7!, September 11, 2013
This show sucks!... BAZINGA!!!

The Big Bang Theory has got to be one of the best comedies I've ever had the pleasure of watching. I absolutely cannot wait for the new season to come out. If you're 'techy', geeky, or a Programer like I am, this show will not only make you look like a complete nerd to your friends but give you abs in the process. It's a nerds dream.

And for those less educated in protocols of social interactivity - the social pariah: You'll become an enlightened socialite capable of small talk; even learn about perchloroethylene in the process.

P.S, Can someone sing soft kitty to me?

EDIT 1: Now that there are actual episodes out I can say that this show has not let me down. It's just as I expected... My favorite comedy to date!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2014 6:56 PM PST

Walker Edison Soreno 3-Piece Corner Desk, Black with Black Glass
Walker Edison Soreno 3-Piece Corner Desk, Black with Black Glass
Offered by stores123
Price: $124.28
14 used & new from $124.28

5.0 out of 5 stars My desk is now complete, February 18, 2013
This is a perfect size for my office space. I work from home and needed a good desk to work on. It fit together well, is very sturdy and it looks great in my office. My only complaint is that the glass is fairly easy to cause scratch marks in. Otherwise, a great choice!

Hamilton Beach 51101B Personal Blender with Travel Lid, Black
Hamilton Beach 51101B Personal Blender with Travel Lid, Black
Price: $14.85
84 used & new from $10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but only for one..., February 18, 2013
I drink a health shake every morning for breakfast and this did the trick. It's a good product for the price. "Personal" size really does mean only for one person though...

Pros:
Cheap
Works well
Has the oz/ml measuring lines

Cons:
I feel like it could have a slightly sturdier design. So we'll see how long it lasts

Parallels Desktop 6 for Mac [Old Version]
Parallels Desktop 6 for Mac [Old Version]
5 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, December 27, 2010
This software has allowed me to buy a Macbook Air and continue to do my job (Windows developer). I've had no real hiccups or annoyances with this software, works beautiful!

FULLY installed all of my regular tools, Visual Studio 2008/2010, Expression blend 4, Silverlight, SQLExpress/SQL, etc. Seriously surprised me how well it works, even running my VM's off my external drive. Windows 7 doesn't feel sluggish at all running Parallels.

Whether you're an application developer, a student, or a gamer, Parallels is the way to go. *****

The mobile app is a real plus. It's like a super RDC(remote desktop connection), not sure how often I'll use it, but for those few times I'll need to remote into my machine, it's perfect. *****

Installation was easy, and Parallels is GENIUS for integrating it right into your mac. *****

Coherence mode makes your mac a hybrid. Using the mac as you would regularily while being able to use windows apps inside your mac. *****

If you're reading reviews wondering if you should buy it, don't hesitate to purchase a copy!

Transcend StoreJet 320 GB 2.5-Inch USB 2.0 Anti Shock Hard Drive TS320GSJ25M
Transcend StoreJet 320 GB 2.5-Inch USB 2.0 Anti Shock Hard Drive TS320GSJ25M
Offered by OEMPCWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 27, 2010
I bought this for my mac to run Parallels Desktop 6. Works beautifully! I keep all my VM's on the external drive and it completely frees up the space on my Mac Air.

Nice Capacity for the size. *****

Easy to hookup and use, The cable is sturdy when pluggin in and doesn't 'glitch' out when moving the drive around. *****

Quiet and cool. Don't hear it and don't feel it. *****

Looks nice, I don't feel like too much of a nerd carrying it around ;) *****

Would recommend it to anyone.

Bose MIE2i 326223-0080 Mobile Headset for Select Apple Products (Black)
Bose MIE2i 326223-0080 Mobile Headset for Select Apple Products (Black)
10 used & new from $70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 3, 2010
AWESOME. Best headphones I have ever owned.

COMFORT: *****
They are so amazingly comfortable I can forget I am wearing them. The first time I put them on, I felt like they weren't going to stay because I didn't feel anything.

SOUND: *****
It's Bose, they sound beautiful. Produces amazing sound both high and low.

PRICE: ****
Pricey! However I run and exercise every day. I needed something that would stay in my ears while I did so. These do just that. I've never had these fall out of my ears while jogging, doing crunches, lifting weights, etc.

MISC: *****
Ipod controls are sweet. Love being able to have full control of my music on my Ipod Touch without having to go through the screens.

Cable feels strong, really strong. Thickest cable I've had on a pair of headphones. They should last a good long while.

Overall it's a great product. Highly recommend it. Especially to anyone who is active ;)

Szhlopp