Profile for J. Hall > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Hall "Project97" RSS Feed (The Hill in WestV)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Funko POP WWE: C.M Punk Action Figure
Funko POP WWE: C.M Punk Action Figure
Offered by Kooky Toys
Price: $8.95
10 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great looking likeness and it goes along great with my ..., November 6, 2014
As a CM Punk fan, I had to pick up this figure immediately since he is no longer with WWE. It's a great looking likeness and it goes along great with my AJ Lee figure, whom is his real life wife.

Disney INFINITY: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) Video Game Starter Pack - Xbox One
Offered by Phonon Tech
Price: $54.97
74 used & new from $24.67

4.0 out of 5 stars The game itself is a complete joy. Yes, November 6, 2014
I've really been enjoying Disney Infinity 2.0 and have the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game, along with about 20 characters from 1.0 and 2.0. The game itself is a complete joy. Yes, the playset enemies can be a bit repetitve, but what I enjoy most about the game is leveling up the many Marvel Superheroes I have (HULK, is by far, my favorite). The game is simple enough for my 7 year old to enjoy and being the comic book fan I am, it appeals to me, as well.

The only con are the 2.0 Disney Originals. They don't have any playsets, so it's difficult to level those characters up. I'm not sure why Disney didn't offer some kind of playset with Hiro & Baymax or Jasmine & Aladdin. They dropped the ball there. But as a fan of Marvel, Disney and if you are looking for an innocent enough title your child can enjoy, you can't go wrong with Disney Infinity 2.0.

PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset - Jet Black
PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset - Jet Black
Price: Click here to see our price
116 used & new from $58.30

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THEM! THEY'RE WORTH IT., October 30, 2014
LOVE THESE! I've never owned a super expensive set of headphones, but these top everything I previously had and bring games alive like never before. Playing The Evil Within was like a whole new experience. And they are big enough to comfortably fit my big head and ears.

LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra/ Ultra XDI Kids' Learning Tablet, Pink (styles may vary)
LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra/ Ultra XDI Kids' Learning Tablet, Pink (styles may vary)
Price: $90.02
74 used & new from $62.27

2.0 out of 5 stars overpriced, August 8, 2014
I was very high on the Leap Frog Pad Ultra when first gotten - my 6 year old loved it for about a day. Problem is, the games and downloads are ridiculously overpriced compared to a basic tablet that can be made child safe and offers HUNDREDS of FREE or low price games and so much more. Skip the "name brand", get a tablet.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2014 8:55 AM PDT

KBETHOS K-1464 Cotton Army Military Fitted Cadet GI Hat - WOODLAND CAMO - XL
KBETHOS K-1464 Cotton Army Military Fitted Cadet GI Hat - WOODLAND CAMO - XL
Offered by KBETHOS
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, August 8, 2014
I bought an identical XL black hat with my order. The black one fits perfectly. The camo... too small. Otherwise 5 stars.

Mens Cargo Pocket Shorts Military-Style Size:30-54 #A8s
Mens Cargo Pocket Shorts Military-Style Size:30-54 #A8s
Offered by cargo world
Price: $28.99 - $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, August 8, 2014
LOVE WEARING THESE! So comfy and look so good on me.

Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card
Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership Card
Offered by Best Game Deals
Price: $44.99
56 used & new from $35.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, December 23, 2013
You get a lot of great features with Xbox Live Gold, but I'm with a lot of people in saying a lot of those features should be free to use anyway. So, I can't give this a 5 star rating for that reason. Otherwise, it's awesome.

LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Carrying Case, Purple
LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Carrying Case, Purple
Price: $10.99
29 used & new from $9.35

5.0 out of 5 stars It does it's job, December 23, 2013
I'm not sure what to say other than it does it's job at protecting the LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra. It's a solid case, looks good and a must-have for the best possible protection.

Ballistic SG1062-M005 SG TPU Case for Samsung Galaxy Express - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by Green Planet Collections
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, great protection, December 23, 2013
I'm loving this case! I haven't had my Samsung Galaxy Express for too long - great phone, by the way - and one of the first things I noticed about my phone was that it's casing was kinda slick. The kind that would easily accidentally fall out of my hand. So, I got this phone case for it and I couldn't be happier. It adds a little bit of bulk to my phone, but the grip is tight. I no longer fear I'm going to drop it and if I did, the new padding seems like it would do the job in keeping my $250 phone safe. I couldn't be happier with this purchase and I highly recommend it if you are looking to case your Samsung Galaxy Express, too.

AT&T Avail Prepaid Android GoPhone (AT&T)
AT&T Avail Prepaid Android GoPhone (AT&T)

5.0 out of 5 stars From a 1st time "smartphone" user..., December 12, 2011
UPDATED 12/22/2012...

Unfortunately, my old AT&T Avail was not water proof and I accidentally washed it with a load of laundry. I wanted a same-day replacement, so I bought the AT&T Fusion at a local store, since no store carried the Avail. Big mistake!!! At first, I thought I was just use to the Avail and I would start liking the Fusion eventually.. that was 6 months ago and my opinion hasn't changed. The Fusion blows.. I miss half my calls and my internal memory only allows space for very few APS. So, I recently ordered myself another Avail. I haven't tried the Fusion 2 to see if it's any better, but I know the Avail is a winner for the GoPhone, so I'm going back to it.

I also recently upgraded my plan to the $65 monthly plan, which is unlimited talk, text and 1GB of data a month.

______________________________________________________________________

I got my AT&T Avail a few days ago and - being my 1st "smartphone" - I'm very impressed! It's a great phone for your basic talking and texting needs and the 5 MP camera takes great pictures. Although NO FLASH for the camera requires a steady hand and a still subject when taking pictures in poor lighting conditions.

I'm totally new to "APS". The phone comes preloaded with a ton of them - most of which I haven't found any real use for, but I found tons of FREE APS on the Android Market that I'm really enjoying, like Angry Birds, Zedge and Google Sky Map.

Activating the phone was easy. I DID have to pay extra for a data plan.

Overall, being a first timer, I have no idea how it compares to other Android phones or IPhones, but the phone is great for someone like me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 19, 2011 9:50 PM PST