Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Tommy3R > Reviews

Browse

Tommy3R's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tommy3R RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Bg109 Bg EPR Engine Performance Restoration 11 Fl Oz From the Makers of 44k
Bg109 Bg EPR Engine Performance Restoration 11 Fl Oz From the Makers of 44k
Offered by DUKE ENTERPRISES
Price: $15.04
4 used & new from $15.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, February 8, 2016
I LOVE BG Products!!! My poor old baby (98 Lincoln) had a lot of starting problems due to fuel line and system problems. I finally feel confidant my car will start every time I turn the key! Thank You!!

Black Rivet Mens Big & Tall Faux-Leather Cycle Jacket W/ Tab Collar 2X Black
Black Rivet Mens Big & Tall Faux-Leather Cycle Jacket W/ Tab Collar 2X Black
Offered by Wilsons Leather
Price: $47.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit!!, February 8, 2016
Not only was the price unbelievable, but the fit was perfect!!! Not bad for buying online - without the benefit of trying it on.. Thank You!!

Sears, Roebuck Catalog of Houses, 1926: Small Houses of the Twenties - An Unabridged Reprint
by Sears Roebuck and Company
Price: $15.52
40 used & new from $6.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Catalog!, February 8, 2016
Wonderful information in this catalog!! My home is listed as a "Fullerton", built in 1934 with a kit from this catalog. The most interesting was reading about all of the incidentals such as flooring, plumbing, heating, etc.. Also the changes from then until now is fascinating. Thank You!!!

Kingdom Of Heaven
Kingdom Of Heaven
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent from start to finish!, September 10, 2013
This review is from: Kingdom Of Heaven (Amazon Video)
I enjoyed this movie completely! The acting was superb, the storyline believable and overall the movie seemed very authentic. Especially when it was telling a story that followed many of the aspects of a tumultuous time in the history of mankind.

Green Lantern (2011)
Green Lantern (2011)

4.0 out of 5 stars This was a sleeper..., July 23, 2013
Sleeper doesn't mean boring. This movie, along with story line and special effects was put together well but somehow ended up being panned by the critics and public. I think those people are being much too serious...just sit back and enjoy the entertainment.

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (Widescreen Edition)
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Ewan McGregor
62 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Completed my collection!, July 23, 2013
I've always been a Star Wars fan, and this first episode was not only enjoyable, but an excellent overall movie!!

Bridesmaids
Bridesmaids
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I have a new appreciation for what women go through at weddings..., July 23, 2013
This review is from: Bridesmaids (Amazon Video)
As a huge Kristin Wiig fan, I certainly was not disappointed with this movie. In fact, even with all the exaggerations and surreal situations, I don't think they were too far off from the things that have happened to wedding parties.

The Arrival
The Arrival
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Sci-Fi, July 23, 2013
This review is from: The Arrival (Amazon Video)
...and I thought Charlie Sheen's only sci-fi was The Wraith. Preety good storyline with some good twists, some predictable. Overall, an enjoyable movie.

Hard to Kill
Hard to Kill

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, March 30, 2013
This review is from: Hard to Kill (Amazon Video)
Always have been a Steven Seagal fan, but this movie is my favorite because of Kelly LeBrock!!! Need I say more?

SANOXY USB MIDI Cable Converter PC to Music Keyboard Window Win Vista XP, Mac OS
Offered by wattsaplenty
Price: $7.19
3 used & new from $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy Connection...but..., March 30, 2013
The cable has an easy enough connection, but my MIDI device coould not be recognized immediately. I had to re-start the computer in order to use it. I don't fault the cable at all...I just wish I knew beforehand.

Page: 1 | 2