Profile for GrandmaW > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

GrandmaW RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Maleficent Free Fall
Maleficent Free Fall

3.0 out of 5 stars good game, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Maleficent Free Fall (App)
Very good game, gets more complicated as you go on, not happy with all the magic bottle purchases, maybe just me!

From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series Season 1
From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series Season 1
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars From Dusk Til Dawn, May 25, 2014
Excellent series, I am big fan of Robert Rodriguez love all his work, reason I gave this series 4 stars is because some changes he made in this storyline were not among my favorite things altho I knew from the start to expect them! LOVED the Ranger, hope season 2 around the corner and we don't have to wait a year :(

Martin Clunes: From Doctor Who To Doc Martin
Martin Clunes: From Doctor Who To Doc Martin
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, May 19, 2014
Martin Clunes has been one of my favorite actor and comedian, love all his work and since I am a fellow dog lover I also admire this side of Mr. Clunes

4 Pics 1 Movie!
4 Pics 1 Movie!

4.0 out of 5 stars great little game, April 1, 2014
This review is from: 4 Pics 1 Movie! (App)
This is a great game when u just want to relax and still have a bit of a challenge alone or with the family

Alpha House Season 1 [HD]
Alpha House Season 1 [HD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic show!, February 21, 2014
Very funny and interesting especially if this is anywhere close to what actually happens in D.C. . Love John Goodman and the rest of the cast, Mark Consuelos very funny .

MoKo Bluetooth Keyboard Cover Case for Microsoft Surface RT / Surface Pro / Surface 2 / Surface Pro 2 10.6 inch HD Windows 8 / RT Tablet, INDIGO
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $44.99
2 used & new from $36.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Cover Case not up to par, February 14, 2014
I'm not sure if this is a case of I just recieved a lemon Cover case but this one is terrible! the keyboard doesn't hold a charge, always have to keep recharging, it's too slow, at times it was much faster just using the virtual keyboard on my surface. Very disappointed, so far I have not had any interaction with the seller but I did recieve the producgt promptly and on time.

Call the Midwife: Christmas Special
Call the Midwife: Christmas Special

5.0 out of 5 stars Call the midwife, January 17, 2014
Love this series never fails to touch my heart showing simpler times, sometimes gentle other times brutal but always much saner than these times

1 Pic 1 Word: More Words
1 Pic 1 Word: More Words

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, December 9, 2013
This review is from: 1 Pic 1 Word: More Words (App)
A very funny and thought provoking game, my hubby and I have good time figuring these puzzles together seeing who can guess it first!

Just Three Words - Amazing Word Guessing Game
Just Three Words - Amazing Word Guessing Game
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic game!!, November 17, 2013
Great little game keeps your mind alert & active great puchase well worth money spent, thanks to who ever thought of this game

Guess the TV Show
Guess the TV Show

4.0 out of 5 stars good game, November 10, 2013
This review is from: Guess the TV Show (App)
This is a good little game hints a bit pricey, wish we could skip an go back but it's very interesting

Thanks