Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Wherokee178 > Reviews

Browse

Wherokee178's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wherokee178 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Secret Wishes Batman Dark Knight Rises Adult Catwoman, Black, Small
Secret Wishes Batman Dark Knight Rises Adult Catwoman, Black, Small
Price: $26.31
50 used & new from $23.99

2.0 out of 5 stars As a Long Time Cosplayer, No., June 16, 2015
Okay... I ordered this because of the pattern and I was going to use it for another cosplay (Femshep from Mass Effect). What they don't tell you about this catsuit is that the boot tops aren't separate. They're sewn on. I was going to write that off and just deal with it... alas, the people who made this catsuit didn't not offer enough coverage... Overall, the actual suit fit me fine (I'm 5 foot 5 inches, 108 lbs. 34 C bust, 27 waist, 36 hips). I ordered one size bigger than what I expected after reading the reviews. HOWEVER, I believe they thought they could get away without providing enough material. Upon trying it on I came to the realization that it is VERY much see-through. It shows every line, it shows the color panties you're wearing when you turn around, and if you're not wearing any underwear then people will likely see your crack. Also, the sleeves and the gloves do not meet up. The sleeves are just too short and the gloves not long enough to cover. All of the materials are also exceedingly cheap. The picture looks great, the outfit not really. If you want it you're going to have to seriously alter it.

AveryDance Spandex Polo Neck Front Zipper Stirrup Unitard, M, Black
AveryDance Spandex Polo Neck Front Zipper Stirrup Unitard, M, Black
Offered by BX Apparel
Price: $30.99
2 used & new from $30.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality After Searching for Catsuits, June 16, 2015
I purchased this body suit for a cosplay I'm putting together (Commander Shepard from the Mass Effect series). At first, it feels tight, but when you bend and move around it actually fits pretty well. You just have to get used to the tautness of it. It also covers you up very well. I'd previously ordered another catsuit (a catwoman knock off that had the pattern I wanted, I'm just going to ink the pattern onto this one) and it was see-through pretty much in the back, like they didn't think you'd notice. This is an absolutely wonderful spandex suit that covers everything. No peeking panties. I am 5 foot 5 inches, about 108 lbs. measurements 34 C, 27 waist, 36 hips and the medium fit perfectly. The material is really nice and I'm postive this will stretch more if I move in it more just so the elasticity becomes more comfortable. Love it and wish I'd ordered this in the first place.

Hill's Science Diet Adult Advanced Fitness Small Bites Dry Dog Food, 17.5-Pound Bag
Price: $29.99
9 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dog's Favorite Food, March 1, 2015
My little mutt absolutely loves this food. The Humane Society gave us a free bag since they started her on it at the shelter. Originally she had the larger bites and so she was not eating as much in her little sittings, so we switched it immediately to the small bites (given her size). Her eating habits increased because she could eat the bites quicker. She is a healthy little doggy who enjoys her food and there have been no bad reactions at all. Her coat is shiny, stools healthy, etc. My doggy loves this and from all the reviews I've read they are a rather dependable company.

Nexxus Heat Protexx Heat Protection Styling Spray, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
Nexxus Heat Protexx Heat Protection Styling Spray, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
Offered by saww135
Price: $32.00
4 used & new from $32.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Something Different..., February 5, 2015
So... I bought this because I wanted to try something different than Tresemme and a stylist recommended it. Well, everything went nice and fine for a while as I styled pin curls until I started to use this product and blow dry. My scalp and forehead began to itch and feel taut. Yeah, I had a reaction to this product and I've never had a reaction to a hair care product before, that I can remember. I'm a bit of a fashionista and use make up and hair care products a lot so it kind of shocked me when my skin started to feel weird with this one product. Also, it leaves a rather odd texture feel to the hair. Like touching a black olive, kind of slick.

Sentinels of The Multiverse: Rook City and Infernal Relics
Sentinels of The Multiverse: Rook City and Infernal Relics
Price: $27.19
31 used & new from $23.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Times All Around, December 2, 2014
Amazing expansion piece to the game. My friends and I have a monthly board game group and the cards are as hilarious and fun as the backstory to each character that we read out loud before we play. It's for amazing good times and is relatively easy to play. ^_^

Dragon Age Inquisition (Deluxe Edition) - PC
Dragon Age Inquisition (Deluxe Edition) - PC
Offered by Pretty Good Items!
Price: Click here to see our price
10 used & new from $49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars The Smell of Betrayal, December 2, 2014
So, yeah, if you actually want to play this game on your PC I suggest you not buy it for another month or two. Seriously. Aside there from being, apparently from the community forums, a long assortment of bugs for those that can actually get on... yeah, that's right. A lot of gamers cannot access this game at all and get a black screen. Even those who built their computer to the requirements of this game *raises hand* and EA said it's probably a threading problem and they're looking into it. They said that about 2 weeks ago and still no word on a patch. They've been downplaying all the issues with the game and the only issues right now most people are aware of is the lack of banter from your party members. Not the fact that you may not even get into the game much less through the first scene. I paid $60 bucks for a black screen that I'm still waiting on the be fixed. There have been no patches for PC gamers since the release.

Also, for all you keyboard mouse players... controller. Learn to adapt.

So, do yourself a favor and wait a month or two for patches. Although to quote Mark Darrah about the patch, "The threading model in DAI isn't happy on a dual core. We are looking at it but it will be a while (if ever)." The if ever part has gotten many a fan angry in forums. Especially, since there's more to the patches than that. So, PC gamers and Xbox 360s *they seem to have similar problems,* just wait for this one.

BioWare Points 560 The Exiled Prince [Online Game Code]
BioWare Points 560 The Exiled Prince [Online Game Code]
Price: $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars EA Loves Selling Unfinished Content, October 10, 2014
Okay, the game is awesome. This DLC would probably be great too... if EA hadn't sold it heavily bugged. The only reason I bought this was so I could have Leliana appear in my storyline because I felt she was central to my character in DAO and her appearance in the beginning of the game would make sense particularly with her appearing near the end. Well, Bioware has a couple little bugs that sometimes you have to have a computer programmer to fix for you, and even then it'll skip over a whole scene. Like you can't get past these bugs without skipping entire segments of the content you just bought! Better yet, if you're fine with Anders actually living in the game Sebastian leaves no matter what promising retribution so your whole added companion leaves. Not as much character content for him anyway.

Foundations of American Education, 7th Edition
Foundations of American Education, 7th Edition
by L. Dean Webb
Price: $90.16
70 used & new from $61.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic Education, October 10, 2014
Great book and just what I needed for class. Provides basic information like important cases in the history of educational learning. It arrived in wonderful condition.

Clairol Nice 'N Easy Hair Color 108 Natural Reddish Blonde 1 Kit (Pack of 3)
Clairol Nice 'N Easy Hair Color 108 Natural Reddish Blonde 1 Kit (Pack of 3)
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $23.74
10 used & new from $23.74

2.0 out of 5 stars The Smell is Strong with This One, October 10, 2014
Okay. So, I bought this because it looked the most natural on the hair dye aisle and had read the reviews that it was pretty decent. The hair dye actually dyes pretty quickly so don't leave it in as long as the product states otherwise you'll turn into a carrot top. Also, the smell is absolutely terrible after you've washed out the dye and have to deal with it for the next few days. Like it is insanely strong and you don't want to try sleeping with this smell surrounding you.

If your sense of smell is terrible and you cut the time in half so you don't look like a carrot, then this is probably a great product for you.

X2: X-Men United (Two-Disc Widescreen Edition)
X2: X-Men United (Two-Disc Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Patrick Stewart
Offered by Viki's Little Shop
Price: $9.25
466 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars X-Men 2 United and Awesome, August 8, 2011
I absolutely love this movie and honestly believe its better than both the first and the second X movies. It has a lot of great information in it that is true to the comics. Though I'm incredibly biased in my love for this movie because I'm a huge Nightcrawler fan. If you pay attention really closely you'll notice a lot of X-Men 'shout outs' if you will. Like when Mystique is looking through the files if you look closely you'll see the names of other mutants like Gambit, Maximoff, etc. Also Kurt snickers a bit at the end of the movie when Professor Xavier mentions he knows a little girl who walks through walls, aka Kurt's best buddy Kitty.

Great movie overall and I enjoyed it immensely. In fact, the opening of the movie was one of the best that I've ever seen with that whole fight sequence between Nightcrawler and the Presidents body guards. Would highly recommend this to any X-fan or anyone in general.

Page: 1 | 2