ARRAY(0x9da562c4)

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Kahraman RSS Feed (AZ, USA)

Pulsar Women's PF8212 Crystal Accented Chronograph Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
Offered by WatchInGo
Price: $71.04
4 used & new from $71.00

5.0 out of 5 stars pulsar PF8212, November 26, 2010
Weill this is very beautiful watch, I purchased it for my girlfriend and I am very satisfied with the price and the quality of the watch. Do not forget that pulsar is Seiko's sub-brand. The only con is the box is very cheap for such a great watch.

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Loch Ness Gray
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Loch Ness Gray
Price: Click here to see our price
123 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 - Loch Ness Gray, November 26, 2010
I used to have another Microsoft wireless mouse since 2005, which still works perfect. I gave that to my brother and purchased this one. It is working perfect and I love the very tiny transceiver and the bluetrack tech. Definitely best for this price, even much better than other peers with higher prices.

Ryan Jonathan 14K White Gold Round Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring (H-I, I1/I2) - Size 7

2.0 out of 5 stars round diamond solitaire ring, November 26, 2010
First of all, picture is misleading, it is not the same thing in the picture. The sale price is definitely exaggerated, and I believe event with this price still item is overpriced. The craftsmanship is weak, and metal is also not well-done, interior has same hollow parts and the quality is not written properly. There is no indication that shows the stone weight or certificate. I am definitely not satisfied with the product and will never ever buy any jewelry items online. I would have returned the item, however, I have very limited time and I am going to fly overseas. The only reason I gave 2 star is, they send a box and polishing cloth. Honestly, my worst experience in amazon in last 3 years in over 20 different items.

OtterBox Defender Case for iPhone 3G, 3GS (Black)[Retail Packaging]
OtterBox Defender Case for iPhone 3G, 3GS (Black)[Retail Packaging]
Offered by Daniels Accessories
Price: $43.99
5 used & new from $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars otterbox defender for 3gs, September 17, 2010
Good, robust and bulky. First of all whoever designed it, I congratulate them, as an engineer I must say it is pretty well designed. Well if you are outdoor person, it might be good for protecting your item in camping etc., however, if you are not, then I would not suggest it because it almost increases the weight and the size of iphone 30%. I would rate it 4 stars however, the screen cover stick on the screen and it looks too bad with that. Overall not for me..

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 10MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7 inch LCD (Silver)

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1, August 11, 2010
I purchased this camera in may and had several trips and occasions to use it in last 3,5 months. First of all, I must say that it fulfills my expectactions; portability, picture quality, optical zoom and IA mode. Battery life is moderate, therefore I bought 2 spare for long trips. I really love the quality of optical zoom that leica provides.

This is my third point&shoot cam in last 8 years and this is the best of all. For this price you can not get better quality than this. I used to be religious on cameras; which Lumix changed this a lot and I am planning to have another Lumix cameras in the future.

The only con is: under very sunny conditions the colors are fading on video mode. This might be my fault, because I did not read the user guide.

Overall it is 8.5/10.

Tissot Men's T34148832 T-Classic PR50 2000 Chronograph Watch
Tissot Men's T34148832 T-Classic PR50 2000 Chronograph Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Tissot T=Classic PR50 2000 Chrograph Watch, August 8, 2010
I spend several weeks to buy a watch for dressing events, I ended up with Tissot. It has been five months since I bought it, it works great, only date is needed to be reset at the end of months with 30 days. Thats is not a big deal. Tissot is a brand that you get value of your money from your purchase. This is very good looking and class watch, that worths definitely more than this price. I would definitely suggest it.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars halston cologne, April 23, 2010
I did not know how the smell was before buying, so I just wanted to give a try. Well, the price is good, the box is nice only the smell is old fashion. I did not return it, but I am using it as odor at house sometimes.

Jules Jurgensen Men's 5002SY Tachymeter Watch
Jules Jurgensen Men's 5002SY Tachymeter Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars JJ #5002SY, April 15, 2010
I have 2 leather band and a s.steel band watch. Since the summer is coming I decided to not to wear out the leather bands and have a new watch that would have rubber band and would not be costly. I saw this JJ on sale, although I had many questions before buying this item I decided to purchase it. I got the product in two days at it was committed and what a beatiful watch. Well everything is not I expected, the case diameter is actually larger than it seems on the picture, band yellow inside and buckle could be better fitting. However, overall quality of materials are good and I am happy with the product so far and the precise shipment as well. Thank you amazon.

RF Wireless Laser Pointer with Page up Down PowerPoint Presentation Function (Black)
Offered by Factory market
Price: $8.18
15 used & new from $5.90

4.0 out of 5 stars it is what you see on the page, April 8, 2010
I was looking to have a simple laser pointer that would allow me to change the pages while presenting. Nothing too nasty or expensive. This item seems that I got what I wanted. Also I really like the fast shipping from the seller. The only concern is 23A batteries are hard to find I believe.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2010 5:48 AM PDT