Profile for C. Mason > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Mason RSS Feed (San Antonio, TX)

Wine Barrel End Table - Stained (Stained) (22"d x 25"h)
Wine Barrel End Table - Stained (Stained) (22"d x 25"h)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!!! Gorgeous!! Unique, I love it!!!, June 15, 2013
If you're someone who hates all the mass manufactured furniture, you must buy this!! So beautiful, original!! Mine came from France!!!

Valco Baby Tri-mode Twin Stroller EX- Hot Chocolate
Valco Baby Tri-mode Twin Stroller EX- Hot Chocolate
Offered by Better Babygear
Price: $715.99
3 used & new from $650.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful for my tall kid!!, January 30, 2012
Ok, so I used to be a "Bob Snob", BUT I needed to make a change. My older daughter is three years old and over 40" tall. She no longer fit in the Bob Revolution Duallie. She had to tilt her head to the side to fit during our walks. Poor thing!! Then I discovered that the Valco has the tallest height measurement from seat to canopy. She is much, much more comfortable now. It handles like a dream over unpaved, rough terrain as well as on paved sidewalks. Plus, it even has room for her to grow!! I'm very glad I went for it!!

Baby Jogger 2010 City Mini Single Stroller, Black/Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Better Babygear
Price: $264.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 12, 2011
I currently own 4 strollers: City Mini Single, Joovy Ultralight Caboose, BOB Revolution Single, and a BOB Revolution Duallie. Each stroller serves its own purpose, and is essential in different settings; however, I have to say that my City Mini is the one stroller that is always in the back of the mini-van. It is so light and compact that it is perfect for quick everyday trips. My 1 year old is very comfortable in it. It is super light and very easy to steer through the tightest of spots. It is perfect for visits to the doctor as it is so small it fits anywhere!!! You will not regret it!!

Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stroller, Orangie
Joovy Caboose Ultralight Stroller, Orangie
Price: $191.09
5 used & new from $183.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, July 1, 2011
Ok, I'm a BOB mommy to be honest. As much as I love my BOB Duallie, there are just certain situations where it's too wide, for example going to the mall. We needed a stroller that allowed our two little ones to be comfortable, was narrow enough to fit through aisles, and easy to maneuver. This one fit the bill!! It is wonderful to use at places like Sea World or the zoo because it allows our older daughter (almost 3) the freedom to get out and explore and yet offer her somewhere to sit and rest when she gets tired. It is very light and fits very nicely in our van (2011 Sienna). Much much much better than the Graco Duo that I used to have and very quickly got rid of (heavy, bulky, hard to steer). You can even use only one hand on the Joovy with no problem!! I got the orange model and love the color. My baby (10 months) is very comfortable in the front seat. She always seems to fall asleep in it, and I love that you can move that little section up so her little feet don't just hang there. You won't regret it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller, Black
BOB Revolution SE Duallie Stroller, Black
Price: $536.00
17 used & new from $485.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave me my FREEDOM!!, July 1, 2011
Ok, I must admit that I am a full fledged "BOB Snob"!! I got my first BOB Revolution SE (single) back in 2008 when my older daughter was about 9 months old. I fell in love immediately. When we found out baby #2 was on the way, I had no doubt we were getting the duallie. I got the BOB Revolution Duallie 2010 in orange. When the 2011 models came out, I wanted the duallie in black, I couldn't help myself! So, I sold the orange one to a good friend (she got a great deal too), and got the 2011 in black. Let me tell you, there is no other stroller that compares. I have owned the Graco Duo and I HATED it with a passion, sold it as a steal. I also own a Joovy Caboose Ultralight and a Baby Jogger City Micro, but nothing compares to my BOBs. It doesn't feel like you're pushing anything at all. The handling is out of this world, so easy to turn and maneuver in tight spaces. It handles different terrains brilliantly, my two kids are so comfortable no matter where we are. We are taking it along with us on our vacation to the beach in a couple of weeks. I could not imagine going for walks on the beach with any other stroller. Seriously, if you are thinking about an all-terrain stroller, there is nothing like a BOB. You will not regret it, you might just fall in love with it!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MY STROLLER!!, January 9, 2010
I bought my stroller less than a year ago hoping to lose some baby weight by walking. This stroller truly surprised me. Not only was my little one very comfortable in it (no complaining, crying, etc.), but it was so easy to push. It's almost as though it pushes itself. The suspension is wonderful. I often take it on hiking trails that are not paved and my little one always seems comfortable. It works just as easily on pavement. I love it so much, that I'm getting rid of my Graco stroller and only using this one. It's also a lot easier to maneuver in malls/stores. The quality is awesome. I've bought all of the accessories to go with it. If we have another baby, I'm getting the duallie model. Trust me, you will not regret getting a BOB stroller -- they really are superior to other strollers out there. Even my husband loves using it!