Profile for A. Impastato > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Impastato "Kitchen maven" RSS Feed (Astoria, NY United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
"FitFlop Lulu Slide White - Womens (4 uk, Antique White)"
"FitFlop Lulu Slide White - Womens (4 uk, Antique White)"
Price: $89.95
4 used & new from $89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitflop fan!, May 14, 2014
This is a dressier Fitflop and I love it! The sizes are different from American sizes in that I usually wear 61/2 or 7 but in Fitflops I wear a 6, especially in the sandals.

Citizen Women's FD1040-52D Eco-Drive "Silhouette" Stainless Steel Swarovski Crystal-Accented Watch
Price: $243.75
15 used & new from $243.75

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous watch!, February 17, 2014
I have thin wrists and it's not too big but big enough to make a fashion statement. Love the Eco Drive. I never have to replace the battery.

Nordic Ware 60120 Microwaver Popcorn Popper 12 Cup, White
Nordic Ware 60120 Microwaver Popcorn Popper 12 Cup, White
Price: $7.00
16 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best microwave popcorn popper!, February 17, 2014
This is my third one. Pops perfectly. Won't burn kernels if you take it out when the popping stops. The only complaint is that the bowl gets brittle in time and starts to crack and break off but the price makes it worth it.

Jewel Quest Mysteries: The 7th Gate
Jewel Quest Mysteries: The 7th Gate

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to uninstall, January 14, 2014
Won't get it to run on my Nexus 7. Enjoyed the other jewel quest games. I would download again if it works. Besides $4.99 is a little steep.

Samsung Note2 Stand and Spare Battery Charger (3100mAh Battery Included)
Samsung Note2 Stand and Spare Battery Charger (3100mAh Battery Included)
Offered by alwayz-on-sale
Price: $39.99
9 used & new from $28.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to, April 21, 2013
I had a dock for my Samsung Charge that charged the phone and spare battery at the same time. I thought this was the same thing. The good thing is that the Note2's battery lasts much longer than my old Charge so I really don't need to charge the phone and battery at the same time. I can replace the spent battery with a fresh one and charge it.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Flip Cover Case (Orange)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Flip Cover Case (Orange)
Offered by IBD Electronics
Price: $11.99
16 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove!, April 21, 2013
Sturdy. Low profile so it doesn't add bulk..Love the color. I'm going to get more colors. Can adjust volume with the power button--very clever.

T-Clear For Apple Ipod Touch 4g 4th Generation Hard Case Cell Phone Protector Phone Accessory
Offered by CellAccessoriesStore (USA Seller)
Price: $3.11
2 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fits like a glove, December 13, 2012
Has nice low profile while keeping the ipod profetected. I'd buy this again. Wish it came with a screen protector, though.

FitFlop Women's Shuv Clog,Anthractie,6 M US
FitFlop Women's Shuv Clog,Anthractie,6 M US
Price: $50.99

5.0 out of 5 stars light weight,comfortable and cute, December 13, 2012
What's not to like! These are so comfortable and light. The felt keeps you warm in cool weather. Looking forward to getting these in nubuck.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Too tight and narrow, September 17, 2012
I have several pairs of Fitflops, including two pairs of sneakers and a pair of Goghs and they have always fit perfectly. When I received my much-awaited pair of red Dues in my usual fitflop size of 6 they were much too small. I could barely fit my feet in them. I was almost convinced they were a 5, instead. Anyway, they looked cute and would love to try to get a pair in a larger size if I could find them.

Roku 2 XD Streaming Player 1080p (Old Model)
Roku 2 XD Streaming Player 1080p (Old Model)
Offered by Otter Creek Trading
Price: $58.99
40 used & new from $36.00

4.0 out of 5 stars works great with my SD TV, July 14, 2012
This does what it is supposed to do but the instructions are very sparse. My old Sony trinitron only has one RCA out and they don't tell you how to go around this if you have cable. After reading the reviews on AMazon and comments on the Roku boards, I remedied this by buying an inexpensive switcher on Amazon, connecting it and leaving it on Roku as the source. The cable stays on but changes to Roku when you push the TV/video button on the TV.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3