Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for pepomntpat > Reviews

Browse

pepomntpat's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

pepomntpat RSS Feed (Lancaster, PA)

Page: 1 | 2
Orbeez Crush - Sweet Treats Studio
Orbeez Crush - Sweet Treats Studio
Price: Click here to see our price
36 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of colorfull fun!, December 26, 2015
I don't get the negativity of some reviews. Yes, they are messy. Yes, you throw them away when you are done. The mess was expected (just like playdough and paint) and is part of the fun. My daughter just loved watching them grow and playing with the beads. Throwing them away is great because I don't have to store a bunch of projects all over the house that she is going to fall in love with. The colors are much prettier than I expected and we had fun making the cakes and cupcakes together. We filled the cake, the cupcake and each cookie cutter with 1/4 of the Orbeez. We have enough in the original set to do everything 3 more times.

It does take 4 hours to grow. So Christmas night we put the Orbeez in water and when my daughter got up the next morning it was excitement all over again to play with the Orbeez. They do bounce much more than I realized so keep that in mind. They fly! I would recommend this to anyone who isn't totally afraid of a little mess.

Simple Green Smoothies: 100+ Tasty Recipes to Lose Weight, Gain Energy, and Feel Great in Your Body
by Jen Hansard
Price: $14.87
56 used & new from $10.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, November 16, 2015
Love these smoothies. Lots of familiar as well as brand new recipes to jazz up my morning routine

Child Airplane Travel Harness - Cares Safety Restraint System - The Only FAA Approved Child Flying Safety Device
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $69.95
11 used & new from $64.95

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it for the most part and it is MUCH ..., January 3, 2015
We have used this on a few flights, both long and short. I like it for the most part and it is MUCH better than carrying a car seat around. Our only real issue is that just about every single flight crew has given us a bit of a third degree about it. But, we always get a third degree about using a child seat as well, so no difference there and it is lighter!

Plum Organics Second Blends World Baby Lentils and Roasted Squash with Apricots, Morocco, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $10.79
12 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars My son sucked this down!, April 9, 2014
I wish I had a chance to taste it myself. My 8 month old son ate the whole pounch in minutes and was asking for more. I only had a sample I got from Citrus Lane, but I need to stock up.

Wonder Forge Richard Scarry's Busytown, Eye Found It
Wonder Forge Richard Scarry's Busytown, Eye Found It
Price: $17.62
92 used & new from $8.20

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, March 11, 2014
Some of the board games we've gotten are tedious or boring. This one I actually enjoy playing with my daughter. We all get excited when someone spins a Gold Bug and we all grown when the pigs eat our food. I love the cooperative game, especially for my three year old.

You, Me and The Breast
You, Me and The Breast
by Monica Calaf
Price: $9.99
39 used & new from $5.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, February 2, 2014
This review is from: You, Me and The Breast (Paperback)
I love the story and the pictures are beautiful. I got this book to introduce my daughter to the idea of weaning and she and I have enjoyed it...though she still has no interest in weaning.

The Mystery of the Breast
The Mystery of the Breast
by Victoria de Aboitiz
Price: $9.99
37 used & new from $5.39

2.0 out of 5 stars I think a three year old wrote this, February 2, 2014
The pictures are really sweet, but I just can't read it. There is no plot, no story, no flow of ideas...just a bunch of words on a page. It's too bad because it is a good idea.

Baby-Led Weaning: The Essential Guide to Introducing Solid Foods-and Helping Your Baby to Grow Up a Happy and Confident Eater
by Gill Rapley
Price: $10.38
121 used & new from $4.03

3.0 out of 5 stars repetitive, January 25, 2011
I enjoyed the information in this book and look forward to using real food with my baby when she is old enough. I did find the information was tiresomely repetitive. This would have made a great magazine article, but it was a rather boring book.

I also would have liked a bit more of a "how to" approach rather than a "just give the baby real food" approach. It is a big change of perspective to go from baby food to real food and a bit of coddling goes a long way.

Prenatal Conditioning with Teddi Bryant
Prenatal Conditioning with Teddi Bryant
DVD ~ Teddi Bryant
12 used & new from $7.05

3.0 out of 5 stars Very long and monotonous, May 21, 2010
I will say this is a sweat inducing and challenging workout which is refreshing. There are a few way too easy prenatal workouts out there.
However, the workout is long and in my opinion does not give an adequate warm up. I got bored with the three sets of just a few exercises. She also offers very few modifications which I find especially troublesome with the abdominal section which is done entirely flat on your back.
She also does not always do the same number of reps or the same pace on each side of the body. I get a 45 second stretch on one arm while she babbles away and only 15 seconds on the other.
The short version is also about 45 minutes if you include the core work and the stretch which should be included in every workout. I don't find that very motivating for a day when I am really pressed for time. I prefer my quick workouts to be complete with a warm up and cool down in under 30 minutes.

Kathy Smith: Pregnancy Workout
Kathy Smith: Pregnancy Workout
DVD ~ Kathy Smith
Offered by Desert Mountain Treasures
Price: $7.99
26 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good workout-a little dated (okay a lot), May 6, 2010
I have always enjoyed Kathy Smith's workout videos and this is no exception. I got a good workout without feeling over tired and there are a variety of options for less energetic days. There is a good aerobics section followed by a toning section. I love all of the abdominal exercise options. I haven't seen that on any other DVD.

A few problems with the DVD are that it is a little difficult to just get to the workout. There is a lot of talking before and after and it isn't organized in sections on the main menu. I assume that is because this was adapted from VHS. Also the outfits, the preggo rap and the music are very dated.

Overall though, this is an awesome workout that I would recommend to any pregnant woman.

Page: 1 | 2