Profile for harper > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

harper RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
iPhone 5C Case, i-Blason Armorbox for Apple iPhone 5C Dual Layer Hybrid Full-body Protective Case with Front Cover and Built-in Screen Protector and Impact Resistant Bumpers for iPhone 5C (Black)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Case is much better than expected, May 1, 2015
Case is much better than expected. Very easy to assemble and the screen cover is much better than what was on my otter box. Port covers are a little odd but functional. Unlike the otter box they don't have that snug fit feeling. Corners are protective and no issues with sound/mic quality.

Overall great case. A few tweaks would make this a perfect score.

Wall Mount ABS Plastic Square Shampoo Bowl
Wall Mount ABS Plastic Square Shampoo Bowl
Offered by OMWAH.INC
Price: $84.99
2 used & new from $84.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal and easy set up, August 16, 2014
Just as ordered and better yet extremely easy to hook up. Set up only took 20 minutes and that included hooking up all plumbing.

"X-TRA HOT" PROFESSIONAL SALON HAIR DRYER
"X-TRA HOT" PROFESSIONAL SALON HAIR DRYER
Offered by Beautyco
Price: $280.67

3.0 out of 5 stars No legs!, August 16, 2014
Item is as ordered but one important thing is missing. Leg kit. The item description doesn't say a thing about having to order the legs separately and this is baffling. There are hole for legs but yet no legs. Worse yet is we can't seem to find what to order. Other than this the item seems great and I would have given more stars if not for this. So now we have to scramble to find how we are going to raise this up and still look professional.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great chair for the money, August 16, 2014
This item was shipped out quickly and company was excellent to deal with. I would rate this higher but we have yet to open shop so I am not sure of durability. There were no instructions for putting the chair together but it wasn't hard to figure out. Very happy with this purchase and recommend these to those wanting a great deal. Oh it only took 15 minutes to assemble.

Sara Salon & Barber Durable Reception Chair
Sara Salon & Barber Durable Reception Chair

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed with assembly, August 16, 2014
Not sure where to begin. If you are looking for a chair easy to put together that won't scratch up while being assembled, this isn't it. The directions suck, drilled holes are drilled at different angles so bolts won't fit right, some of the holes with the fittings are too deep so bolts won't reach. Shipping was fast though and the item looks as described. I would have rated higher but it took a half hour to fight to get these chairs assembled.

Callaway Men's Strata Plus Complete Golf Club Set with Bag (18-Piece), Right Hand

5.0 out of 5 stars Great clubs., July 22, 2014
I am not a great golfer but these clubs have helped me improve my game. I haven't played in six years and back then my game was....well it was interesting to say the least (didn't keep score cause it was sooo bad). With these clubs I am hitting further and straighter than ever.

Love the whole set.

AR15 AR 15 Front and Rear flip up 45 Degree Rapid Transition BUIS Backup Iron Sight
Offered by zcygz
Price: $19.50
11 used & new from $14.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice add on, July 22, 2014
Nice addition to the AR platform if using a scope. Easy to install and sight in.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, July 22, 2014
This case is perfect for the iPad mini. Easy to use and it secures the device to prevent dust or debris from getting on the screen behind the cover. I have an otter box case for my iPhone and it is constantly getting debris behind the cover which is a real pain. Case looks and feels great. The stand is perfect as well.

The accessories are nice plus. There is a 10' charging cord which is perfect for charging/using when in bed or more than a few feet from an outlet.

Very happy with this product.

Was expecting shipping to take about 5 business days. Instead I got this in two.

PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset - Jet Black
PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset - Jet Black
Price: $89.04
63 used & new from $67.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, July 18, 2014
I was completely shocked at how great this headset is! I haven't used a headset for any console in the past and wasn't expecting this to blow me away but it has. When playing CoD I can hear so much more then I did before and sounds on any game is crisp, clear, and at times will make me think someone is in the house when I am alone. I bought this headset for half of what it sells for at Wal-Mart, Best Buy, or Target.

UTG Tactical OP Bipod - Tactical/Sniper Profile Adjustable Height
UTG Tactical OP Bipod - Tactical/Sniper Profile Adjustable Height
Price: $31.99
19 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect addition, June 4, 2014
This bipod is an excellent addtion to my AR. Easy to install and it takes up little room on the rail leaving me space for my forearm grip. I haven't taken the AR to the range yet but the design is sturdy and looks like this will last me years.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5