Profile for K. Lee > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Lee RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Defendants (Thaddeus Murfee Legal Thriller Series Book 1)
The Defendants (Thaddeus Murfee Legal Thriller Series Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read. Highly Recommend this book, August 12, 2014
I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book. This book may not be the real serious leagal fiction book but very intertaining and intresting to read. Absolutely loved the book.

One Pair (2) D2C D2R D2S 6000K Xenon HID Diamond-White Bulbs 35W
One Pair (2) D2C D2R D2S 6000K Xenon HID Diamond-White Bulbs 35W
Offered by Innovited
Price: $11.19
12 used & new from $10.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!! D2R 35W replacement for 2001 Lexus LS430, July 7, 2014
As with many buyers, I was really skeptical but decided to try. How bad can it be for $9 for 2 HID bulbs? OEM bulb cost about $150 each. I purchased this for my 2001 Lexus LS430 driver side headlight. I've installed (no problem with installation at all) the bulb earlier today but waited to try at night first.

WOW!. This light bulb is very clear and brighter than the OEM light (4300K). The light is crystal clear and has slight blue tint to it. They are laser sharp. . I don't expect this bulb last as long as the OEM or other higher priced bulbs but I still have extra one to use if needed in the future. This same brand is sold (by many vendors) on other major web site at higher price than Amazon. This may not be the right one for everyone so you will have to be careful.I did took a chance but this one worked out for me great. It would be great for reviewers to specify their car model/year for other potential buyers to compare before they purchase. I think this replacement bulb is definitely worth a try!

Valeo 600-24 Series Wiper Blade, 24" (Pack of 1)
Valeo 600-24 Series Wiper Blade, 24" (Pack of 1)
Price: $13.31
2 used & new from $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Old style (steel frame) but much better than other leading brand wipers!, April 17, 2014
Purchased for my 2001 Lexus LS430. This not like those silck styled Bosch or Rain-X Latitude's 'Bracketless' wipers which I have used in the past. Valeo wipers don't look as aerodynamic as the Bracketless wipers but the steel framed Valeo wiper is much more solid and make a Full & better contacts from end-to-end for better clearing. I would highly recommend this wiper over Bosch Evo Or Rain-X Latitude.

Akebono ACT871 ProACT Ultra-Premium Ceramic Rear Brake Pad Set For 2001-2006 Lexus LS430
Price: $47.55
19 used & new from $44.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brake pad for 2001 Lexus LS430, January 11, 2014
I normally purchased Akebono brake pads from Amazon for great price and fast delivery but I just happened to find 'slightly' cheaper price from other place this time. I've installed this rear brake pad on my 2001 Lexus LS430. Price is excellent (from Amazon), performance is very Excellent - very sure stopping, almost no noise, very/very minimal dust. This is equal to or better than Lexus OEM part - at Much Cheaper Price!!!!

I have been using Akebono brake pads for my 2 other Mercedes for many years and I would highly recommend to anyone.

St. Ives Naturally Indugent Body Lotion, Coconut Milk and Orchid Extract, 21 Ounce
Offered by Busy Bee's World
Price: $9.78
12 used & new from $5.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good moisturizer at Low cost, January 3, 2014
This is really an amazing body lotion at such low price.
Gives a good skin moisturizing and the smell is very nice.
This beats the Olay body lotion at half the price.

Irish Spring Body Wash, Original, 15 Ounce
Irish Spring Body Wash, Original, 15 Ounce
Offered by MRL Sales
Price: $9.00
11 used & new from $2.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell!, January 3, 2014
The smell might be too strong for some people but I really like this one since the strong smell really wakes me up and feels very fresh for a while after the shower. Highly recommend this product.

Nature's Answer Cascara Sagrada Bark Vegetarian Capsules, 90-Count
Nature's Answer Cascara Sagrada Bark Vegetarian Capsules, 90-Count
Price: $4.49
22 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and much lower price, January 3, 2014
I used to take couple of different variety of Colon Cleanse/Detox products over the years. I found that the main ingredient for those colon cleanse/detox products is the Cascara or Senna. They are all Laxative and nothing else. I gave a try of this very Low Cost nature's Answer Cascara at $3.94 and it works as those much more expensive (about 3 to 10 times more expansive) colon cleanse products. I've started with just 1 a day and it worked great (daily dosage is 2). I use it as needed and don't use it for long term.
I would highly recommend this product for anyone considering those expansive colon cleanse product.

Classy Autos 36mm Festoon 6 LEDs SMD LED Bulb White for 3021 DE3021 6411 6413 6418 DE3423 DE3425 Replacement (A Pair)
Offered by AutoEC
Price: $2.58
10 used & new from $2.58

2.0 out of 5 stars Dome LED light bulb replacement, December 21, 2013
Purchased this light bulb for my 1998 Mercedes ML320's dome light.
Only 1 LED bulb worked out of 2 pcs.

Olay Body Lotion Luscious Orchid Pump 11.8 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)
Olay Body Lotion Luscious Orchid Pump 11.8 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)
Price: $9.37
7 used & new from $9.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Great body lotion with great smell., November 23, 2013
Smells so Good! Great moisturizer. I still wish they've kept the old Quench lotion though.. Smell might be too much for some people though.

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 Oz
Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 Oz
Offered by Manomart
Price: $14.99
38 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent moisturizer., November 23, 2013
I would say this is a decent moisturizer but not sure this cream is doing anything to my face at all. Haven't notice anything at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6