Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for K. Lee > Reviews

Browse

K. Lee's Profile

Customer Reviews: 65

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Lee RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
NatureWise CLA 1250, Highest Potency Non-GMO Exercise Enhancement Supplement, 180 count
Price: $21.99
10 used & new from $21.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Did NOT work for me at all. Absolutely no effect!, February 26, 2016
Several years ago, I've used different band of CLA supplement and had an excellent result - I was quite impressed with how fast and well it worked (weight loss and waist line reduction & no more bloated stomach within 1.5 month) back then. Purchased this NatureWise CLA based on many positive reviews. I've finished the whole bottle (3 gels/day) but absolutely no changes on my mid-section, energy level & weight at all. I tried to eat healthy and I work out 4-5 times/wk for min. of 1.5 hrs/session. I understand everyone's body reacts differently to the supplements but I'm totally disappointed with this brand of CLA.

NIVEA Essentially Enriched Body Lotion 16.9 Fluid Ounce
NIVEA Essentially Enriched Body Lotion 16.9 Fluid Ounce
Price: $5.21
25 used & new from $5.21

3.0 out of 5 stars Super Heavy & Sticky body lotion, January 11, 2016
Needed a winter body lotion and picked this lotion because of discount coupon offered at the time. I had no idea how heavy this body lotion is.
Buyers note that this is VERY THICK &HEAVY lotion (more like a thick concentrated oil) for really dry skin. As other reviewer commented, cream is very THICK & Heavy and not so easy to spread. You will end up using more lotion than other body lotion - this lotion don't spread well on your skin unless your skin is wet. This is not for anyone used to smooth & lighter body lotion. It is quite sticky right after you put it on but skin is decently sooth once completely dried. I have to wait for lotions to completely dry for me to wear my cloth. I can't really say it feels good after putting this lotion on at all. Also, I don't particularly like the smell either (.. absolutely no pleasant smell at all). Nivea is one of my favorite brand and use many other products. However, I don't think I will purchase this lotion again (even for dry skin).

SoundBot SB520 3D HD Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Speaker for 15 Hours Music Streaming & Hands-Free Calling with Passive Sub Woofer, Built-in Mic, 3.5mm Audio Port (Silver)
Offered by KickBOT
Price: $69.89
14 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound quality, good bass and excellent value!, December 29, 2015
I've purchased this SoundBot speaker for my daughter and OontZ Angle 3 for my wife's Christmas gift.
SoundBot speaker is constructed very solid and feels more expansive than it cost.
When my daughter turned it on, we were blown away by the loudness, over all sound quality and the DEEP BASS. Sound really filled out entire living room area. If you want the good/deep base from the portable/wireless speaker, I highly recommend this speaker.
Sound get bit muffled due to heavy bass when you play too loud. However, you will get very clean mid-range with good bass sound for normal listening. We've played classics, jazz, pop, rock and they all sounded very nice as long as you don't play too loud. Very good bass, nice & clean mid-range and bit weak on the high-end.
We like it so much that I am returning OontZ Angle 3 (good sound but only for small area) and just ordered the same SoundBot speaker for my wife.
Highly recommended and you can't go wrong with this speaker at this price ranger (or higher).

Irish Spring Signature Hydrating Bar Soap, 6oz, 3 Count
Irish Spring Signature Hydrating Bar Soap, 6oz, 3 Count
20 used & new from $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Man Sized? I like the original Irish Spring bar soap much better., November 29, 2015
Irish Spring is my most favorite soap. However, after finishing 1 bar soap of this Signature for Men, I am not sure if I want to use 2 remaining soap.
First, I like the original Irish Spring soap's smell much better than this new one. This one don't have that 'fresh & clean' smell.
I also don't feel any more hydrated than the original at all.
I would definitely going back to the original Irish Spring.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2016 7:04 AM PST

TP-LINK Wireless N300 High Gain USB Adapter, Support Windows/Linux/Mac OS, Plug and play (TL-WN822N)
Price: Click here to see our price
193 used & new from $14.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Doubled my internet speed., August 21, 2015
Wow!
Purchased to replace my old Belkin N adapter - speed has been up and down lately. My working computer is located on the semi-basement (wireless router is upstairs by the other side's far end corner room of the house) and I typically would get 2 bars from Belkin N (grant that it is more than 5 years old) and about 14 up/18-down Mbps "when it performs well". (randomly drop to 1.2-5Mbps many times a day).
Just installed TP-Link and I get full 5 bars and the speed of 29/29 Mbps consistently now. (I have 20/20 Mbps FIOS plan...). Installation was simple and quick. I am extremely happy with this purchase. I would highly recommend this product.

KitchenIQ 50009 Edge Grip 2 Stage Knife Sharpener, Black
KitchenIQ 50009 Edge Grip 2 Stage Knife Sharpener, Black
Price: $5.99
81 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knife sharpnert at very low price. Great Buy!, October 19, 2014
Cheap but works great! I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Victorinox Fibrox 8-Inch Chef's Knife 40520, 47520, 45520, 5.2063.20
Victorinox Fibrox 8-Inch Chef's Knife 40520, 47520, 45520, 5.2063.20
Offered by CutleryMania
Price: $44.95
2 used & new from $44.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great & sharp knife at very reasonal price. Highly Recommend!, October 19, 2014
This is very sharp knife and very reasonable price. Haven't used for long but it performs better than 2-3 times higher priced knifes I have. Knife is light and eash to handle with comfy handle grip ( I have small hand). I would Highly Recommend this knife for normal use.

iPhone SE case, elago® [Glide-Limited][Italian Rose / Sport Yellow] - [Mix and Match][Premium Armor][True Fit] - for iPhone SE/5/5S
Offered by elago design
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Should be good if you don't have the screen protector or very ..., October 18, 2014
Cute case but as other reviewers mentioned, case is too tight and will rip off the screen protector when you slide the case over the phone. I ended up cutting some edges of the screen protector to install this cover. Should be good if you don't have the screen protector or very thin screen protector (not sure..). Phone case color is not as vibrant/colorful as the picture. So, be aware and think twice before you purchase this case.

Halo Screen Protector Film High Definition (HD) Clear (Invisible) for iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C [3 Pack] - Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Offered by TDC Direct
Price: $4.95
4 used & new from $3.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Even cheaper ones worked much better., October 18, 2014
Watched instruction video & followed instruction but I still could not get the bubble out. I've ended up using all 3 to finally install with minimal bubble on it. I've used other screen protector for 4 other phones and never had this much trouble. Even cheaper ones worked much better.

Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch
Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Black Resin Dive Watch
Price: $16.65
67 used & new from $15.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch but Short Battery Life (lasted about 1 year 2-3 month), October 10, 2014
I've had this watch for about 1 year 5 month. I really like the style/look of the watch. It is very durable and totally functional at very low price. I wear this watch over my other fine watches most of time. However, after about 1 year 2 month, the watch started to go slow couple of minutes a day and several min. per day. For a new watch, shouldn't battery last more than a year at least? I know this is a cheap watch but the battery went out way too fast. Battery is very cheap to replace but I am disappointed. Other then the short battery life, this is a great watch to get for any outdoor, gym, and for just casual daily wear.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7