Profile for John I. Gonzales > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 216

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John I. Gonzales RSS Feed (Houston)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kastar New LCD AC Adapter 12V 6A tip size 5.5*2.5mm (WITH 3-Prong Power Cord) Power Supply for LCD Monitor and LCD TV
Offered by USA 5A DIDA
Price: $8.49
37 used & new from $4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Over 100 units purchased and...., June 30, 2014
We order these 30 units at a time... and they work like a champ! No duds in over 100 units purchased! That is all I care about.

Oh, and price is excellent as is the PRIME shipping! This is worth a 6th star!

Greenland Home Soho Quilt Set, King
Greenland Home Soho Quilt Set, King
Price: $91.95
6 used & new from $84.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good looking as the image online., June 30, 2014
Very blandish looking in real life. More gray in color than anything. I thought the blue-ish color would show more... but did not.

Anyway, it did not look nearly as good on our bed vs. in the picture online.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Snakeweed Mutant Botanical Bruiser
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Snakeweed Mutant Botanical Bruiser
Offered by PRIMEMART
Price: $15.86
65 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy on Amazon... don't take your kid into the store on the toy isle!!!, June 30, 2014
My son loves the toy... that is all that matters! These cost $9 wherever you go... so why not just have it shipped to the house??? My son won't get caught up in the toy isle wanting MORE toys at the store!!! ;)

CRUTCH KIT TIP/GRP/PAD T70040 1
CRUTCH KIT TIP/GRP/PAD T70040 1
Offered by ORBS Ltd.
Price: $14.54
6 used & new from $8.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Make your old aluminum crutches new again!, June 30, 2014
This worked great on my 10 year old crutches! I am sure most crutches are basically the same construction.... so these should fit any aluminum style crutch.

Great value... they brought back my old crutches at a very minimal cost!

Western Digital My Passport Ultra 2TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive, Titanium
Western Digital My Passport Ultra 2TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive, Titanium
Price: Click here to see our price
46 used & new from $79.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little unit that is reliable!, June 27, 2014
We have 5 of these around the office.... all work great without any issues. Now that prices have come down on USB drives and storage increased... you just can't go wrong!

AmazonBasics Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver (Black)
AmazonBasics Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver (Black)
Price: $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars For $12... these are awesome!, June 27, 2014
I used these around the office... for the money they are hard to beat!

Similar enough to Logitech to make me happy.... the price... it's simply hard to beat!

Fiskars 14 Foot Power-Lever Tree Pruner (93016059J)
Fiskars 14 Foot Power-Lever Tree Pruner (93016059J)
Price: $56.33
36 used & new from $42.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Saw is sharp and cutter is awesome!, June 27, 2014
I used this to cut branches off a tree in a field behind my back fence.... I needed the length to get to them... and the lopper at the end helped too. The rope is used to make the loppers cut... which makes for a tricky use of the device... some where alonmg the way my rope was partially cut... so be careful with your rope.

All in all.... 4 stars because it does help you get to tall branches in or outside of your yard.... 1 star deduction for awkwardness of using it.

EcoPlus 728310 Eco 396 Submersible Pump, 396GPH
EcoPlus 728310 Eco 396 Submersible Pump, 396GPH
Price: $22.64
22 used & new from $14.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pump for my first water fountain pot, June 27, 2014
I used this on a water fountain pot that I made... my first one. It was also my first experience with a water fountain pump. Pretty easy.... if you are handy this thing is almost plug and play.

I used a PVC pipe and fittings to extend this the way I needed. I even used various irrigation fittings found at Home Depot to put it all together (they use the same threads).

So if you are a newbie to fountains... for around $20 it is worth getting this to get over the hump of your first project.

For reference.... I used a $20 large round pot from Home Depot (clay pot)... sealed the hole at the bottom and lined the inside of the pot with flexseal. I mounted a vase at the top and ran the PVC pipe through the middle to create the over flow effect.

That gives you an idea of what I did with this unit.... hopefully yours will be even better!

Intocircuit LCD 60W 12V 5A Adapter Charger for Benq LCD Monitors: FP2081,FP450,FP547,FP553,FP557,FP563,FP567,FP581,FP581,FP591,FP731
Offered by SHANBEN58
Price: $7.89
32 used & new from $4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great unit for the price!, June 27, 2014
For $8 its hard to beat! We buy these 30 at a time for use with LED lights on displays that we build. No issues to date with any of them... and pricing is cheap!

If you need this for a laptop or other 12v project then this is a great unit to get for low cost.

DURACELL C12 PROCELL Professional Alkaline Battery, 12 Count
DURACELL C12 PROCELL Professional Alkaline Battery, 12 Count
Offered by Big Blue Supplies
Price: $11.99
45 used & new from $5.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great, good price, June 27, 2014
We use a lot of batteries at work... wireless keyboard, mice, soap dispensers, calculators, etc. These work great... and are cheaper than other options.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20