Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Orrin C. Judd > Reviews

Browse

Orrin C. Judd's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1507
Helpful Votes: 19651

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Orrin C. Judd "brothersjudddotcom" RSS Feed (Hanover, NH USA)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
dodocool Lightning Key, 2-in-1 Braided Lightning to USB Cable with Keychain [Apple MFi Certified] 0.51ft for iPhone iPad iPod Rose Gold
Offered by Beeebo-us
Price: $29.00
3 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars We received ours free for review, July 21, 2016
The Daughter test drove this one and liked the color and convenience. But the cable is extremely short. It's not suitable for connecting to a desktop computer, really only a laptop or battery pack.

AcTopp 40L Backpack, Outdoor Tactical and Water Resistant Backpack Trekking Climbing Traveling Backpack, Shoulder Bag, Handbag Lockable with Combination Lock, Black
Offered by qianhaimeidele
Price: $63.99

4.0 out of 5 stars We received ours free for review, July 10, 2016
I was looking for a particular kind of bag and several of the very useful features of this one prevent it from being that bag.

We recently went to Iceland for 5 days and I could not find a backpack around the house that would hold that much clothing, an extra pair of shoes and a shaving kit. So I've been trying out a few 40L size bags.

This one has the advantage of being convertible from a satchel/briefcase type bag to a backpack. But the way in which the backpack straps hide away--in a zip up compartment--takes up a few inches of room.

It also has a compartment for a laptop, but that too robs some room.

Ultimately, I've found you can only fit enough clothes for two or three days without overstuffing it.

I'd highly recommend it as a weekender, but my search for a good carry on, 5-day backpack continues....

Rubbermaid Commercial Products 1902465 Executive Janitorial Housekeeping Quick Cart (Large)
Price: Click here to see our price
25 used & new from $263.94

5.0 out of 5 stars We received ours free for review, July 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
While it is certainly pricier than you need for home use, this cart is incredible for organizing and carrying all your home cleaning supplies.

It stores a vast quantity of cleaning materials, rolls easily, cleans up simply...the whole nine yards.

We'd gotten to the point where we had stuff piled in a few pails that we toted around, but this holds everything and is more easily transportable around the house.

Spalding Zi/O Excel Tournament Basketball - Official Size 7 (29.5")
Spalding Zi/O Excel Tournament Basketball - Official Size 7 (29.5")
Price: $30.60
3 used & new from $16.41

5.0 out of 5 stars No comparison in durability and performance, June 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We had an older version of this ball that we've played with until it's pretty worn down, but we loved it. Nothing matches the tactile sensation of the grip on the ball. Official size and weight means that your kid gets used to using the ball he'll use in game situations.

It does cost twice what I payed for a rubberized ball at TJ Maxx, but there's also no comparison in durability and performance. Well worth the cost, though ours was free this time.

BLACK+DECKER BL1130SG FusionBlade Blender with 6-Cup Glass Jar, 12-Speed Settings, Silver Blender
59 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent smoothie-making option, June 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a smoothie most days, either made with frozen fruit or peanut butter, but always with a frozen banana. Our old blender was just about dying from the effort of grinding up the frozen items. This one, specifically designed for smoothies, does the same job effortlessly.

We're very happy with it.

Mission Men's VaporActive Boxer Briefs - 6" (2 Pack) Black/ Charcoal L
Mission Men's VaporActive Boxer Briefs - 6" (2 Pack) Black/ Charcoal L
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars We received ours free for review, June 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I confess that despite being skeptical about most such things, I am a convert to the idea that new clothing technology can make a big difference.

I walk our dog anywhere from 4 to 8 miles a day and I can't imagine wearing plain cotton underwear or shirts in the summer in particular.

Products like this one wick moisture away from your body when you're sweating, reduce the odor that can attach to clothing and provide ease of movement you don't get in looser apparel that tends to bunch up.

That said, you do have to be cautious buying compression clothing. It can be so tight that it is less comfortable instead of more.

These were too tight for me to wear.

B.ANGEL 54-Inch Hook Handle Golf Long Umbrella with Fiber Frame Light Weight and Strong Windproof (Black)
Offered by Philizze CO.,LTD.
Price: $59.00

3.0 out of 5 stars We received ours free for review, June 21, 2016
I'd like to be able to give this umbrella a better review. I've used it in sun and rain and its size is ideal--not quite as big as a typical golf umbrella, but bigger than a folding one. Unfortunately, while using it as a sun shade on a 90+ degree day the latex coating on the handle came off in my hands. The same might not happen if you typically use it in less rigorous conditions, but there you go....

Wireless Charger, Nillkin MC011 Qi Wireless Charging Pad ,PU Magic Disk III with output 5V/1A for Galaxy S7,Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S6,Note 5 and All Qi-Enabled Devices-Black
Offered by AceElite

5.0 out of 5 stars We received ours free for review, June 21, 2016
If you have a Qi enabled phone you absolutely have to get a wireless charger. Our favorites are the ones that stand up--I use one next to the bed so the phone presents like a clock/alarm at night. But of the pads we've tried, this one has the greatest surface area, making it easier to center the phone and make sure it's charging when you put it down.

Sleep Master Ultima® Comfort 12 Inch Euro Box Top Spring Mattress, Twin
Sleep Master Ultima® Comfort 12 Inch Euro Box Top Spring Mattress, Twin
Offered by Sleep Revolution
Price: $532.00
2 used & new from $188.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Especially if you like your mattress firm, June 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We'd already tried several memory foam mattresses from the same vendor and been very pleased. Got this one for the youngest. I tried it first and he's been sleeping on it for two weeks now. It offers a great blend of a soft top on a firm undermattress. We both find sleeping on it to be very comfortable.

Snack Factory Apple Fruit Sticks, 3 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Snack Factory Apple Fruit Sticks, 3 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $33.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Psychologically and nutritionally satisfying, June 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been eating apples like they're going out of style since being diagnosed with Type II diabetes, and looking for quick and easy snacks to replace the usual suspects. These Apple snacks from Snyders offer a reassuring crunch but are just apple with no added junk.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20