Profile for Lynn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lynn RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
RND Power Solutions Wall Power Station includes 3 AC Plugs and 2 USB ports with Surge Protection. Also includes 2 slide-out holders for your Smartphone
Offered by RND Power Solutions
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $15.23

2.0 out of 5 stars USB Chargers wont charge MP3 players, September 2, 2013
I tried several USB electronics, including 2 styles of MP3 players. None of the units would light up to indicate they were getting a charge. I then moved the Power Station to a different outlet and got the same results. It might be just a defective unit but I don't think I'll take a chance on another.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 3, 2013 7:52 AM PDT

Womens Premium Bamboo Crew Socks Solid Colors - 3 Pack -Size 9-11 - Black
Womens Premium Bamboo Crew Socks Solid Colors - 3 Pack -Size 9-11 - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Droopy Socks, August 27, 2013
The socks are very soft but I found that the elasticity around the top of the sock was not strong enough to keep the sock up my leg. I was constantly pulling the socks up from around my ankles.

Leslie Dame MS-700 Mission Multimedia DVD/CD Storage Cabinet with Sliding Glass Doors, Oak
Offered by OJ Commerce
Price: Click here to see our price
5 used & new from $342.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Great CD cabinet, July 29, 2013
I assembled the cabinet by myself and it works great to replace multiple CD towers and shelves. Its attractive and functional. Very glad I made the purchase.

Birki's Women's Haiti Sandal,Shark Attack Dark Blue,	43 M EU (US Women's 12 M)
Birki's Women's Haiti Sandal,Shark Attack Dark Blue, 43 M EU (US Women's 12 M)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Shoes but can be rough on the feet., July 29, 2013
I really like the shoes. The design is fun and I get compliments every time I wear them. However, because they are a rubber upper, if you do a lot of walking they tend to rub your inner foot raw where the upper meets the footbed. My mother also bought a pair and had the same issue. I have to be selective when I wear them because of this.

Rubbermaid 7J93 Produce Saver Square Food Storage Containers Set of 8
Rubbermaid 7J93 Produce Saver Square Food Storage Containers Set of 8
Price: $20.20
19 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Results, July 29, 2013
Keeps vegetables and fruit fresh longer. I haven't thrown out anything that I have stored in these so they have paid for themselves already.

Prepworks from Progressive International LKS-06 Lettuce Keeper
Prepworks from Progressive International LKS-06 Lettuce Keeper
Price: $14.97
27 used & new from $14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome vegetable and fruit container, July 29, 2013
I love this. No more spoiled spinach or lettuce even when I purchase the large bags. Works for berries too. This has saved me so much money that it has paid for itself already.

Birki's Women's Cuba Sandal,80's Retro Pink,	43 M EU (US Women's 12 M)
Birki's Women's Cuba Sandal,80's Retro Pink, 43 M EU (US Women's 12 M)
Offered by Medinat

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great., June 4, 2013
I wanted a fun shoe for the summer. These fit the bill. I get complements every time that I wear them. The only negative is that they run a little wide compared to my corkbeds and the straps can only be clinched up so much. But I still recommend them. I ended up getting four pairs with different designs.

Garden of Life Perfect Food RAW Organic Powder, 240g Powder
Garden of Life Perfect Food RAW Organic Powder, 240g Powder
Price: $26.99
51 used & new from $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Green taste, June 4, 2013
Not as good as some others I've ordered. If green had a taste - this would be it. I liked the Amazing Grass better.

Amazing Grass Green Superfood Orange Dreamsicle, 30 Servings, 8.5 Ounces
Amazing Grass Green Superfood Orange Dreamsicle, 30 Servings, 8.5 Ounces
Price: $19.99
17 used & new from $19.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Good taste., June 4, 2013
I opened the jar and the powder looked gross and smelled even worse....but I mixed it in my smoothie anyway. WOW - I was pleasantly surprised by the great flavor. If you are looking for a powder supplement to increase Your veggie intake- I highly recommend this one.

Nikola Tesla: Imagination and the Man That Invented the 20th Century
Nikola Tesla: Imagination and the Man That Invented the 20th Century
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting read., June 4, 2013
I highly recommend this book whether you like an uplifting story or just interested in history. Tesla was an amazing genius whose inventions were the seed for many of the great technologies of today. Makes an excellent read for a young person trying to find their path.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2013 12:41 PM PDT