Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Colleen Mueller > Reviews

Browse

Colleen Mueller's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Colleen Mueller RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
YTZ7S 12V 6AH Battery for Yamaha 225 XT225 2001-2007 - Mighty Max Battery brand product
Offered by Mighty Max Battery
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 30, 2015
It is a battery, it works.

Vertiflex Vertical 3-Shelf Condiment Organizer, 9 Compartments, 14.5 x 11.75 x 15 Inches, Black (VFC-1515)
Price: $65.00
46 used & new from $50.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sturdy product, December 30, 2015
Nice sturdy product. The only issue I have is the fact that the dividers cannot be put in a permanent place without devising your own method, such as using double sided tape.

Gloworks Flashing Christmas Bulb Necklace
Gloworks Flashing Christmas Bulb Necklace
Offered by Miller Thermometer Company Inc
Price: $14.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 30, 2015
I love this necklace. So cool.

Cycling Bicycle Bike Bag Top Tube Triangle Bag Front Saddle Frame Pouch Outdoor Red
Offered by beau678
Price: $5.44
21 used & new from $5.44

4.0 out of 5 stars For this it was great. I was looking for something very small to ..., October 22, 2015
Bag was WAY BIGGER than I expected. I should have read the dimensions and actually looked at my bike measurements. I have a small bike frame and it did not fit. That being said, my husband used the bag on our century ride. He stuffed it with our gels and small snacks. For this it was great. I was looking for something very small to put a charger and my asthma inhaler.

Forum Steampunk Jack Complete Costume, Brown, One Size
Forum Steampunk Jack Complete Costume, Brown, One Size
Price: $28.15
10 used & new from $26.80

5.0 out of 5 stars We had a great time in our costumes, October 22, 2015
My husband looks incredibly handsome in this. We had a great time in our costumes. We even would wear these out for a night of fun. This looks nicer than just a cheap costume. It was very quality.

Silver Plated Glow in the Dark Circle Star Locket Pendant Ladies Jewelry
Silver Plated Glow in the Dark Circle Star Locket Pendant Ladies Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Beautiful Piece., October 22, 2015
This is a beautiful piece. Customer service is excellent. I had an issue with the ring at the top staying connected to the necklace. They replaced it immediately. I got tons of compliments when it was lit, and when it wasn't. I carried a very small LED light with me and it glowed beautifully.

Camellias Women's Brocade Steampunk Corset with Chains Full Steel Boned, SZ1763-Black-5XL
Offered by ShaperX LLC (US Seller)
Price: $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It is beautiful and the hardware is incredible, October 22, 2015
It was a little tight at first, but my husband helped me by first loosening the laces, then tightening them in the right places. This is a VERY QUALITY corset. It is beautiful and the hardware is incredible. I love it.

Bike Mount, iOttie Active Edge Bike & Bar, Motorcycle Mount for iPhone 6 (4.7)/ 5s/ 5c/4s, Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4- Retail Packaging - Indigo Blue
Price: $34.95
11 used & new from $22.22

2.0 out of 5 stars It rattled like crazy and the top holder would work it's way ..., June 26, 2015
I really, really wanted this to work. I even had IOttie send me another one in case the one that I had initially received was defective. I mounted mine on my road bike. It rattled like crazy and the top holder would work it's way loose, not enough to make the phone pop out until one day riding across an intersection going about 15 mph. Just as I went under the traffic light, the phone came loose and was dangling by my headphone cable. As I eased gently to a stop, it came loose and my phone did a slow mo, end over end over end over end fall. I feared the worst but thankfully my case and screen cover protected it. So, that is when I called and received a second iOttie. I tried it and that one also rattles like crazy. I just cannot trust this with my IPhone 6. I really wanted it to work!!!!!!!

New Belkin Universal Mobile 2-port USB Car Charger 4.2 Amp Dual Port 2.1 a Per Port for Iphone and Android

5.0 out of 5 stars charges fast and in general works great on all my devices, April 3, 2015
I have three of these. Reliable, charges fast and in general works great on all my devices.

BLACK - 	 24oz 'Choose To Infuse' Colored-Top Infusion Infuser Water Bottle - FREE 'Infused Water' Recipe Guide eBook Included.
BLACK - 24oz 'Choose To Infuse' Colored-Top Infusion Infuser Water Bottle - FREE 'Infused Water' Recipe Guide eBook Included.
Offered by ShopKoz
Price: $18.95

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought two of these, black and blue. ..., April 3, 2015
I bought two of these, black and blue. The threads to screw the tube into the top were defective and both bottles leaked.

Page: 1 | 2